Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if she's just lazy or just pathetic. She couldn't wait to hand the boys over to Steve so she can have a bath and relax. She had her mum with her at the weekend watching the boys. She's desperate to marry Steve because she knows in their current situation if they split his only financial responsibility would be to the boys. The lazy bimbo would have to get a job where she actually has to get off her backside and work. Lots of single parents care for their children and leave the house to work. Unlike Rebecca those parents put their kids first and not themselves.

Seriously it pisses me off the way she’s trying to make out like her and the boys need dairy free, yet she’s bought a big carton of milk, cheese, yoghurts, mini rolls 🙈 she’s always feeding the boys yoghurts and cheese strings and things like that, if you have genuine concerns they may be lactose intolerant why on earth are you still feeding them things with dairy in them?? She will do anything for attention 🙈
She really isn't the brightest spark. Her attention seeking by constantly posting about illness and injuries, highlights how clueless she is. If it's the boys, she diagnoses, but I've noticed if it's for her she doesn't hesitate to visit the doctor or hospital. She is the sort of parent that asks for advice from strangers on Instagram or Facebook, while desperately looking for attention, rather than seeking professional advice form health care professionals. I stopped following Channel mum on Facebook because it concerns me how many parents and pregnant women post about medical concerns on Facebook before seeking professional assistance from health care professionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
duck me Elleh im a single mother to two if you wanna get a shower all you need to do is put blippi on how do you think we all survive? Actually laughed out loud at her buying paper because they have bought a printer and it will be handy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe I missed an explanation...

But why did she buy a bottle of still water? Has she not got a tap?

Also, was the picture of a COW on the front not enough to tell her that the lacto free milk is still actually dairy?!? It’s still dairy... it’s just been made lactose free you dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hiya elleh, happeh tuesdayyyy. Potatoes is said with a P not a B. They are not bitatoes. (I can't be the only one this grates on?) Also, YOU REALLY ARE AS THICK AS PIG tit. Woody does not have a dairy/milk allergy, if you seriously thought he did then surely you wouldn't be buying yogurts etc etc to give to him. You're becoming an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hiya elleh, happeh tuesdayyyy. Potatoes is said with a P not a B. They are not bitatoes. (I can't be the only one this grates on?) Also, YOU REALLY ARE AS THICK AS PIG tit. Woody does not have a dairy/milk allergy, if you seriously thought he did then surely you wouldn't be buying yogurts etc etc to give to him. You're becoming an embarrassment.
Bitatoes does my absolute head in too!

Reactions: 5
Maybe I missed an explanation...

But why did she buy a bottle of still water? Has she not got a tap?

Also, was the picture of a COW on the front not enough to tell her that the lacto free milk is still actually dairy?!? It’s still dairy... it’s just been made lactose free you dimwit.
Because their water isn't like normal water (?)

Because their water isn't like normal water (?)
Just checked back "it's not from like the mains water it's different"

Reactions: 3
Bit-teeeh-towz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me Elleh im a single mother to two if you wanna get a shower all you need to do is put blippi on how do you think we all survive? Actually laughed out loud at her buying paper because they have bought a printer and it will be handy 😂😂😂
If commonsense was dynamite, she wouldn't have enough to blow her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s as good at DF for woody as she was for herself....buying mozzarella fish cakes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she making the shepherds pie with that BEEF mince she bought today, if so it’s COTTAGE PIE :rolleyes: bint

Reactions: 14
Is she serious. 2SS has been away for a total of what, a couple of days and she’s already putting sickly posts up saying it feels like months🙄 get an actual grip! Some people’s husbands actually have to WORK away, some for weeks, some for months on end!!! He’s gone on a bleeping lads holiday! She doesn’t know how lucky she is having him at home. Just shows how much she has to depend on him! She honestly has no independence of her own😭😫 don’t get me started on the cheapest 20% fat mince 🤢🤢🤢🤢 welcome home STEEEEEVE😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she has gone and bought some bleeping lactose free milk, because now apparently it sits really heavy on both the boys stomachs although she’s been buying a big blue milk for the boys for ages 😂 she literally just makes this tit up as she goes along!

Also her fake plants from IKEA, because she really likes ikea fake flowers aka she has seen them in LJC beauty/office 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn’t decided on the colours yet but probably going with blush pink/grey.......just like LJC 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My youngest has a dairy allergy (Cows Milk Protein) and he was sick from a baby and actually failed to thrive because his allergy wasn’t picked up early (he had silent reflux too). He can’t have any raw dairy products at all. He is ok with pizza - because the cooking and melting of the cheese causes the proteins to breakdown, but he still can’t eat much otherwise it upsets his tummy.

Reactions: 3
That Ikea haul was just annoying.

“Well, I’m not sure where I got this for. I might use it in the bathroom, or living room, or bedroom, or kitchen, or my office, or any room really. Not sure what I’ll use this for either but I picked it up because it’s handy to have. I got this in pink. I’m not sure on what colour my office will be yet but I thought probably pink so I got this, even though I’m not exactly sure what for. Finally I got this, again I don’t know what I’ll do with it yet but I got it anyway”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Ikea haul was just annoying.

“Well, I’m not sure where I got this for. I might use it in the bathroom, or living room, or bedroom, or kitchen, or my office, or any room really. Not sure what I’ll use this for either but I picked it up because it’s handy to have. I got this in pink. I’m not sure on what colour my office will be yet but I thought probably pink so I got this, even though I’m not exactly sure what for. Finally I got this, again I don’t know what I’ll do with it yet but I got it anyway”
I don't know how much this was I think it was about £1 or £2 ... I think this was about £2 ... these are so good I think they were about £3 ... CHECK THE PRICES BEFORE YOU DO A HAUL! OMG it was painful haha! I was on ikea last night so checked the prices of a few things she bought and she was way off with everything. Honestly put more effort in, its just embarassing!

Reactions: 13
That just proves exactly what we have all been saying she has never shown us the water before yet if her water is dodge it wouldn’t have been the first time so why only mention it now. Once again little things that just grate on me

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has gone and bought some bleeping lactose free milk, because now apparently it sits really heavy on both the boys stomachs although she’s been buying a big blue milk for the boys for ages 😂 she literally just makes this tit up as she goes along!

Also her fake plants from IKEA, because she really likes ikea fake flowers aka she has seen them in LJC beauty/office 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn’t decided on the colours yet but probably going with blush pink/grey.......just like LJC 😂
The fake plants she brought to put on the desk she hasn't got yet!! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Hi everywunn, I bought some paper, which I think will be super super handy as I’ve just bought a printer so it will come in use for that, I think. It’s super super cute and this white kind of colour which will go really well with the colour theme of my office, cause it’s super super cute and white and super simple. Let me know if you want me to do a printing haul video on my channel and I’ll show you how I’ll use the paper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.