Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I call BS too they both posted 2 hours ago one was her stating she was driving to pick him up from the airport the next on his stories is a pic of a dog saying good morning, 🤔 unless he stayed at a friends last night ...

Reactions: 1
Right this might be silly but its bugging me . On steves stories he was in the airport 18 hours ago , the flight is only 2,5 hours long yet she only went to pick him up 2 hours ago ?plus the drive she will have to airport.. doesn't make sense
He must of got back late so stated at one of his mates

What a surprise.. no braces again 😤😤😤🤐🤐

Last edited:
All me me me again as usual this morning... and her lashes look like tit today.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain why she is obsessed with getting a bath/shower in the day while someone watches the boys for her?? Isn't this what evenings are for? She puts the kids to bed at 7 and sits on her arse all night, why can't she have a bath then? Baffles me.

Reactions: 16
What makes me laugh is shes happy to let the kids sit downstairs on their own and let woody climb the stairs on his own whilst she films a tit ikea haul... yet cant have a shower? Why cant she have a bath whilst they are downstairs on their own?

Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain why she is obsessed with getting a bath/shower in the day while someone watches the boys for her?? Isn't this what evenings are for? She puts the kids to bed at 7 and sits on her arse all night, why can't she have a bath then? Baffles me.
Because it makes her sound like she works sooooo hard that she doesn’t even get time for a bath/shower the poor little love 😫
But we know this to be BS because as last nights post proves, Elleh is Number One in Elleh’s world, so there’s no way she wouldn’t prioritise herself and get in as much self care as she pleases.

Reactions: 5
Pheasant calls orange juice in carton “ FRESH “ . She probably thinks chocolate milk comes from a brown cow too .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Little bugger woody.All of a sudden after 2 years of ice cream, milk, butter, mummy’s special cheese rolls and more milk he’s decided to start being intolerant.Lets hope them doctors listen to her concerns straight away, dismiss a bug and get the ball rolling for all the tests eh!
Ey up!
Pulling out the big guns now..Lactose free milk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Christ does she still think woodie is intolerant to it. Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid

Reactions: 14
"I hope you get some inspiration for meals"

Does she seriously think she inspires anyone to do anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And she thinks dairy is only in milk. He’s ok to have mini rolls then? And cheese?? I’m sure if your intolerant it all makes you vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she thinks dairy is only in milk. He’s ok to have mini rolls then? And cheese?? I’m sure if your intolerant it all makes you vomit
Came here to say this - Bought them normal yoghurts but lactose free milk. Never known such an absolutely STUPID person in my whole life. She is thick as pig tit and that's even slightly offensive to pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don’t worry, the blue top milk will be out again next week when she forgets she diagnosed him with a dairy allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously it pisses me off the way she’s trying to make out like her and the boys need dairy free, yet she’s bought a big carton of milk, cheese, yoghurts, mini rolls 🙈 she’s always feeding the boys yoghurts and cheese strings and things like that, if you have genuine concerns they may be lactose intolerant why on earth are you still feeding them things with dairy in them?? She will do anything for attention 🙈

Reactions: 13
Some one should pull her up and ask her why she’s giving him yogurt and chocolate still?! I want to but I don’t want to be blocked 😂😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That food shop is the worst one yet.
All the dairy but special milk!
Who buys two onions and two carrots????

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.