Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, Woody is nearly 2 and has seemingly been having cows milk every day for around a year. He’s been sick twice in a year and she thinks he’s allergic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely if he had a dairy allergy he would have been repeatedly sick during all those months of breastfeeding?? Wouldn't he?
Shes really fucked me off after being so dismissive and blocking me last night.
Also, how many bleeping times does she need to tell us she thinks it's milk and it sits heaveh on his tummeh?

Reactions: 11
Hey Rebecca with the tit hair..... I know you can’t understand much especially if it’s not to do with getting your tits out so I made it really easy for you.. this is the NHS website, the same thing the doctor will go off when you go waste his bleeping time later but let’s not pretend the only reason your taking him to the doctor is because you need to go do your own bits and bats! First ‘Do’ STAY AT HOME AND REST!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand, Woody is nearly 2 and has seemingly been having cows milk every day for around a year. He’s been sick twice in a year and she thinks he’s allergic?!
If he had a dairy allergy he would have been repeatedly sick. Wonder if she realises a dairy allergy would Include every product t
She really annoys me so woody has been sick and she thinks it’s because milk isn’t good for him because he’s been sick previously due to milk.. but she still insists on giving him milk 😩🙈 wouldn’t you just try an alternative to see if that helps. She’s so simple
She obviously doesn't realise a dairy allergy would affect him every time he eats/drinks anything containing milk and not sporadically. She appears to enjoy attention she gets from either herself or the boys being ill/injured.

Reactions: 6
When your child is feeling icky you don’t give them milk it normally makes them projectile vomit everywhere it doesn’t mean they are intolerant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She has zero common sense. Maybe her mum should give her some parenting tips rather than them both taking the boys out so they could drink wine. I don't think Rebecca has ever had to rely on her intelligence to get what she wants, that's probably why she's so comfortable using her body to get views

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She seems so lost without Steve. She’s older than me and clearly wouldn’t know how to cope on her own. It’s sad

Reactions: 5
She's the Queen of exaggeration.

Little bit stressed to go out and meet new people - diagnoses herself with severe anxiety.
Can't write some words correctly - Diagnoses herself with a learning difficulty dyslexia.
Child is being sick and she diagnoses him with allergic to dairy .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Probably going to get my head bit right off for this but has it dawned on anyone that she didn’t get this way by herself? I mean if your child turns out to be a cold blooded murdered I’m sure it wasn’t the parents fault but the fact she is this dumb? the way her mum comments sometimes comforting her and encouraging her I don’t think the mum is the best person to give advice! I reckon her mum made her like this and if she didn’t she sure as hell doesn’t stop her! If I did the same tit she does for the world to see never mind my parents id get a clip round the ear, and I’m a grown woman! I don’t know I just feel like I’ve been brought up with the upmost respect for my parents and elders never mind myself! What does her nana think about the tit she does? Because from where I’m sat they encourage that behaviour and that’s shits just not right!

Reactions: 11
Do Steve and Elleh’s mum not get along? I’ve noticed she’s only ever with her mum (well films her on stories anyway) when he’s away?

Reactions: 4
Because you really really want to go to the dentist and have tools/fingers shoved in your mouth when you've been sick. USE SOME COMMON SENSE.

Reactions: 4
Probably going to get my head bit right off for this but has it dawned on anyone that she didn’t get this way by herself? I mean if your child turns out to be a cold blooded murdered I’m sure it wasn’t the parents fault but the fact she is this dumb? the way her mum comments sometimes comforting her and encouraging her I don’t think the mum is the best person to give advice! I reckon her mum made her like this and if she didn’t she sure as hell doesn’t stop her! If I did the same tit she does for the world to see never mind my parents id get a clip round the ear, and I’m a grown woman! I don’t know I just feel like I’ve been brought up with the upmost respect for my parents and elders never mind myself! What does her nana think about the tit she does? Because from where I’m sat they encourage that behaviour and that’s shits just not right!
I don't think anyone has ever said no or corrected her. She has probably been treated like a little princess, she isn't the brightest person, but I do wonder how much that is down to lack of encouragement rather than her not being intelligent. After all it's easier to prance about half naked for views, be dependent on a bloke. Steve may not be working now, but it's because of him they have the lifestyle they have and the ability to afford a big mortgage. I think she's so desperate to marry him, so she will have some security. Steve was already established when they met, his own home and even a girlfriend, they haven't hidden the fact that Rebecca broke up his relationship and became pregnant fairly fast. When I look at Rebecca I see a young woman who's had no real guidance and is very much dependent on others to get by in life

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't want to be in Rebecca's shoes at all. I think we can all agree that Steve is not that type of a loving man who will dedicate his whole life to one woman. Sooner or later he will be cheating on her (Probably already is) and Rebecca will not have any other option but to forgive & forget just so she can continue to live in the dungeon and have a somewhat decent life.
Just based on how lazy she is, Rebs is not going to cope being a single mother working full time job.
With that being said, I am not a huge fan of Steve but I do feel sorry for him - he is stuck there with a lazy ''wifey'' who keeps begging for more children, doesn't want to work , doesn't know how to cook, spends her days attached to phone deleting/blocking followers, mentally unstable, let's not even start adding all of the conditions that she is suffering from ( self diagnosing ) . How far in life can he go with her? He will not be reaching his life goals/dreams with this woman, because once she starts something - it gets dropped the next day.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't want to be in Rebecca's shoes at all. I think we can all agree that Steve is not that type of a loving man who will dedicate his whole life to one woman. Sooner or later he will be cheating on her (Probably already is) and Rebecca will not have any other option but to forgive & forget just so she can continue to live in the dungeon and have a somewhat decent life.
Just based on how lazy she is, Rebs is not going to cope being a single mother working full time job.
With that being said, I am not a huge fan of Steve but I do feel sorry for him - he is stuck there with a lazy ''wifey'' who keeps begging for more children, doesn't want to work , doesn't know how to cook, spends her days attached to phone deleting/blocking followers, mentally unstable, let's not even start adding all of the conditions that she is suffering from ( self diagnosing ) . How far in life can he go with her? He will not be reaching his life goals/dreams with this woman, because once she starts something - it gets dropped the next day.
To some extent I agree with you, but if he was less superficial, wanting a trophy wife/girlfriend, he would be with someone with far more substance/commonsense. Or maybe he likes being with someone so dependent /lazy/clueless because she is easy to control and manipulate. I think she needs him much more than he needs her

Steve the pig 🐷 them bloody hashtags also🤦🏻‍♂️
The fact neither she nor any of his family have told him to remove the picture speaks volumes. There is no respect for her, because they know she will put up with it. Any man who genuinely loves his partner would not post a picture of her like that on Instagram, he objectifies her and she confuses that with love

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Little bugger woody.All of a sudden after 2 years of ice cream, milk, butter, mummy’s special cheese rolls and more milk he’s decided to start being intolerant.Lets hope them doctors listen to her concerns straight away, dismiss a bug and get the ball rolling for all the tests
Steve the pig 🐷 them bloody hashtags also🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh my god I would be mortified if my partner posted a pic of me like this, let alone a picture of me like this with my child 😱 how is she part of channel mum, I’ll never know

Reactions: 10
Finally she listens... the boys room is looking so much nicer but why did she have to feature those scabby slippers 🤢 is be embarrassed showing them off
Clearly ugg arnt getting the "please gift me new slippers" hint...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they are well met: she wants the sugar daddy so she doesn't have to get a proper job, he wants the babestation babe who he gets to shag every night.
However, Rebecca is not quite the babe she was a few years ago and needs constant reassurance to prove to 2ss that online pervs still find her attractive.
The problem is 2ss could walk at any time. He would have to provide for the boys but not necessarily for her.
She needs to get off her arse and start ensuring she can provide for her children, with or without him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.