Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels silly sat on her own with the boys because she feels like everyone is looking at them? Sorry that’s what Hattie said a few days ago about people looking at her in shock when she’s with her children 😂 Lucy isn’t the only one she’s copying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She feels silly sat on her own with the boys because she feels like everyone is looking at them? Sorry that’s what Hattie said a few days ago about people looking at her in shock when she’s with her children 😂 Lucy isn’t the only one she’s copying lol
Why would anyone look at a mum and her kids....maybe she feels weird because she’s never out with her kids on her own’

Reactions: 18
If I flashed my baps and flaps all over social media I’d feel a bit paranoid people were looking at me too, maybe they recognised her camel toe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I flashed my baps and flaps all over social media I’d feel a bit paranoid people were looking at me too, maybe they recognised her camel toe 😂
We're definitely in for some of this this weekend while Steve's away. She's gonna be twerking around the kitchen tonight as well to Lush Life or I Don't Care :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If someone can knock up a quick template email and attach all of the evidence we can all send it to the relevant people about her joke of an ad!!! Im in work atm. It pissed me off when she chopped he trees down so I’m even more pissed off now ! X

Reactions: 9
Just seen that LJC took her camera along to ikea with her, soooooo ofcourse our Elleh is currently filming what she got in ikea 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringe 😂

• Haha
I am so bleeping sick of Rebecca. “My anxiety levels”. Anxiety is not a bleeping joke.

Rebecca if you do read here, please do duck OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God Steve’s off to Poland for the weekend.. she trusts Steve in Poland? Really? She probably has no idea what goes on 😂😩 in all fairness you couldn’t trust him to pop to get milk never mind Poland.
The airport isn’t even close to Ikea in Leeds so no idea why a trip here would be fulfilling or on the way either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she feel stupid on her own with her kids god she winds me up. what do single parents do. I've eaten out too many times to count alone with my child, gone swimming alone, cinema alone etc and it hasn't ever bothered me.

The only one out of the four of them I like is Woody even Alfie annoys the tit out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love my children all in matching outfits. It's so cute, however it is very babyish. once mine are at school age, they stop matching and get to have a little say in what they are wearing.
I have a boy the same age as Alfie and I wouldn't dream of putting him in those dungarees 😩 my kids would be mortified to be dressed like babies when their friends are nicely dressed.

Oh my god is that not the dullest day in the lift ever 😴!
What a shite birthday for Steve! At least he’ll have some fun outta the dungeon this weekend 🍆🕺🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.