Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will email as well because this is blatantly wrong. To earn money pretending to be conscious of environmental practices and how important trees are all the while chopping down any without flowers is just disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t know where you found them, has she deleted them too?
I found another but for some reason the file is too large for me to post it here 😭

That’s the one I found lol
They are the ones she deleted from her highlights. I don’t get mad about most things but this really upsets me

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Also the Yorkshire national park might be interested since there is a process you need to go through and get permission to fell trees and I think you can be fined.
I posted about this a few days ago, I don’t know exactly where they live so I don’t know if they are in a conservation area but you have to get permission to cut down the trees and I’m sure I read it’s upto £5000 fine if your caught doing it! not sure if that’s just for protected trees though, it does also say even damaged or dangerous trees you have to give 5 days notice before you do anything and none of them trees were damaged or dangerous!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I posted about this a few days ago, I don’t know exactly where they live so I don’t know if they are in a conservation area but you have to get permission to cut down the trees and I’m sure I read it’s upto £5000 fine if your caught doing it! not sure if that’s just for protected trees though, it does also say even damaged or dangerous trees you have to give 5 days notice before you do anything and none of them trees were damaged or dangerous!
I’m not sure where they live but it looks like in the National Park. Some trees are protected and I’m sure hers wouldn’t be but you need to apply to cut down any tree or even hedgerows

Reactions: 1
Didn’t someone say yesterday that LJC Was going to IKEA today. Look where Rebs is - IKEA?!? She so blatantly copies! It’s embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m calling an IKEA haul 🙄
Honestly the cheek of her rushing to delete evidence of her tree butchering, then hopping on stories all smiley and fake as if she’s done nothing wrong. I hope Thomas and friends take heed because it’s literally laughable that they chose her for this ad, that pic of woody sitting on the tree stump they just chopped is shocking. Just shows that she will sell any sort of bullshit for 💰. Really did love her and loved following her but I can’t help but feel she’s just pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes.

Reactions: 8
I’m calling an IKEA haul 🙄
Honestly the cheek of her rushing to delete evidence of her tree butchering, then hopping on stories all smiley and fake as if she’s done nothing wrong. I hope Thomas and friends take heed because it’s literally laughable that they chose her for this ad, that pic of woody sitting on the tree stump they just chopped is shocking. Just shows that she will sell any sort of bullshit for 💰. Really did love her and loved following her but I can’t help but feel she’s just pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes.
I think Thomas contacted channel mum and they chose who to work with, I think it was mentioned on the thread before.

Reactions: 4
I think Thomas contacted channel mum and they chose who to work with, I think it was mentioned on the thread before.
Shocking that Thomas didn’t do their own research in that case and relied on channel mum who seem to turn a blind eye to everything this idiot does.

Reactions: 6
So she ‘DOES’NT CARE’ what people say about her but she is super super up to date with what is being said here. I don’t know how she doesn’t feel embarrassed deleting the stories so quickly.

Her trip to ikea is more embarrassing though 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
I’m sure if enough of us reported it to channel mum, Thomas and friends and whoever needs to be contacted regarding conservation, then something would be done. As I’ve mentioned before I’m a motherhood/fashion/ bla bla bla blogger in my spare time along side nursing (more followers than her but actually care about ads I do) but her level of fake ness for money is really grinding on me. If she does it with some brands I’ve worked with I will be sure to email the pr contacts I have!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.