Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to say about the 'crispy' potatoes 😂 and I'm sure she's said before Steve doesn't like a roast, perfect dinner for his birthday 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The picture she has just posted about having a lovely day was taken the other day not today why is nothing ever correct with her nothing matches ! her content just doesn’t add up.
And why not post a photo including Steve on his birthday? Or Steve and the boys? No no, all photos must include Elleh.

Reactions: 13
Here for the comments after just seeing the roast potatoes 🙋‍♀️😂😭
And I would be fuming if that was my birthday tea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Convinced they’re skint. I reckon the wedding will be postponed if they’re not gifted most of it.

Imagine spending your birthday in the house as usual, digging up a track and getting a plate of shite for tea.

I bet there’s a “DITL” of today too. YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebeggar Lamb’s Roastie Recipe:

Cut potatoes
Place underneath lightbulb for a few minutes
< this makes them extra crispeh >
Done!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
DA9E1539-2AAE-4C78-8B15-5D57524D076B.jpeg

Why would she use a photo from yesterday to talk about how lovely her day was today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she was on her way to Billy Bobs today for his birthday?! Which is an American diner/ice cream place with a big play area, so where are the pics? Why have a roast when you’ve eaten out already? Doesn’t add up. Apparently had a lovely day but Steve’s spent all afternoon working on the garden 😂

Reactions: 7
Convinced they’re skint. I reckon the wedding will be postponed if they’re not gifted most of it.

Imagine spending your birthday in the house as usual, digging up a track and getting a plate of shite for tea.

I bet there’s a “DITL” of today too. YAWN
I think they are too! Which is fine whatever but she could do budgeting videos- food haul on a budget, cheap days out that sorta thing. I bet a lot more people could relate to her! There is so many young families living on a budget she should use it to her advantage if they are!

Reactions: 4
My dads a chef, I just sent him a screen shot of her ‘roast’... his reply was ‘if this is yours I suggest you find yourself a new family’ 😂😂😂 btw if there crispy and soft then mine must be burnt to a bleeping crisp!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought she was on her way to Billy Bobs today for his birthday?! Which is an American diner/ice cream place with a big play area, so where are the pics? Why have a roast when you’ve eaten out already? Doesn’t add up. Apparently had a lovely day but Steve’s spent all afternoon working on the garden 😂
No pics cos it will be content forFriday's vlog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going back a while here but the q&a video where she said they have sexytime every night, I find it a bit weird how she says he likes me, he likes me a lot, I dont know I'd just never say that and to me, possibly reading into it too much, the way she said it kinda creeped me out like she thinks sex makes everything peachy and like he must love me kind of thing, just like a young girl with an older boyfriend 🤔 I don't know it just didnt sound normal to me I mean surely at least it would be we like each other a lot

Reactions: 16
Going back a while here but the q&a video where she said they have sexytime every night, I find it a bit weird how she says he likes me, he likes me a lot, I dont know I'd just never say that and to me, possibly reading into it too much, the way she said it kinda creeped me out like she thinks sex makes everything peachy and like he must love me kind of thing, just like a young girl with an older boyfriend 🤔 I don't know it just didnt sound normal to me I mean surely at least it would be we like each other a lot
i don't no what she sees in him the potatoes she served up tonight have more of a personality than him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don't no what she sees in him the potatoes she served up tonight have more of a personality than him 🙄
He is absolutely vile. He’s been seriously beaten with the ugly stick. He’s gross! And he seems like a tosser. God knows what she’s with him for.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.