Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must never separate her washing either, Alfie's school tops always look minging and that dreadful pyjama set she keeps taking woody out in is now grey too. How hard is it to separate your whites?!?

Reactions: 10
Woody always seems to be in that same outfit when he’s not in a grow

Also rusks? Apparently the boys love them? Can’t say I’ve ever noticed them on her shop before and how old are they? My two had rusks when they just started to try food and tbh they only had a couple as there’s much nicer and healthier food out there, I tried one once and thought they were awful. Why don’t she just buy them a pack of biscuits 👀

Why’s she buying things like ready made egg mayo and tuna and sweetcorn? It’s not that hard to do it yourself, literally takes a few minutes, probably tastes nicer as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she doesn’t buy full fat milk for the boys?! It really baffles me

Reactions: 4
Do you think Rebs has asked her photographer (see stories) to pop her favourite orange filter on all the wedding photos? 🤣😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why wouldn’t she have done the food shop Saturday or yesterday when the boys weren’t there? Instead of dragging two of them round the shops 🙈
Totally agree with you, she could easily have went on Saturday/Sunday and then spent time today taking the boys to the park or softplay or swimming etc. When I’m not working I want to spend every spare minute with my kids so I do click and collect for my shopping. That way I spend minimal time getting the shopping and frees up my time to do nice things wit the kids, especially in the summer. I really do feel sorry for her boys at times.

Reactions: 5
Gets right on my tits when she shares other people’s stories about her. Like of course the photographer is going to sing your praises, you’re bloody paying her!

Reactions: 9
I cannot cope with her sink/dish washer situation either. Why does she not wash as she goes, or load as she goes?! It looks bleeping minging thousands of dishes and pans just piled in the sink!

Don’t mind the kids in their underwear 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is bleeping sickening that they think this is ok to post on a public profile. Absolutely not respect for their children who are going to grow up half naked (one of them actually naked in her video) all over the internet. She also posts her exact location and routine so god forbid a pedophile follows her. Forget reporting her to channel mum she needs reporting to the police
F2DACED0-6A6C-48BA-9519-88392D0ED571.jpeg

Reactions: 6
There is 3 of us and we also have 4 students staying at the moment and I've just spent £75 that's pack lunches and stuff for my 17yr old who's of college during the day. 7 meals for 7 including lasange, chicken dishes, chilli, j spuds with quiche and salad all made from scratch. Also cereal, juice and spreads for the students breakfasts, cat food, toiletries and cleaning products! I have a decent stocked cupboard with garlic, herbs etc so use that to cook with all stuff you can buy that costs pence. We need to send Greg Wallace round to teach her to eat well for less 😂😂
Definitely needs ‘Eat well for less’ rather than ‘Hello Fresh’, it’s baffling how with both of them at home they can’t do more substantial meals regularly. It’s a shame these mummy floggers can’t offer more relatable content when it comes to the basics like feeding a family.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wondering why she’s been so quite recently? I’d like to think it’s because she’s spending more time with the boys, but I’m pretty sure that’s not it!

Anyone else wondering why she’s been so quite recently? I’d like to think it’s because she’s spending more time with the boys, but I’m pretty sure that’s not it!
Writing her business plan.... #mumboss #hustle #sidehustle #whoruntheworldgirls #supportingmums #mumprenur

• Haha
Not right how on her latest story she has captioned that woody ‘didn’t want a piccy’ but she has taken one anyway and shoved it on the Internet 🙈 really? What’s she going to do when he’s old enough to really refuse to have his photo taken?
Then there’s her best buddy Alfie sitting up front with her!? No wonder woodys in a mood, he’s going to be a gooseberry all day with those 2 (doesn’t look like 2ss is going)
At least she’s taking them out I suppose!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Would be interested to know if woody sits at the table or on it when out for food. Not his fault he’s not been taught poor kid

Reactions: 2
This is mainly a message for Rebecca,

Bexs what happened to the couch to 5K you started early July/late June? How’s that going? We only saw one maybe two runs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No video last night. Bets tomorrow nights video will be a day in the life of their day out today 😴

It really annoys me that Alfie always sits on the front seat of the car when 2SS isn’t with them. There’s literally no reason for it, and he’s so much safer at the back.

Not right how on her latest story she has captioned that woody ‘didn’t want a piccy’ but she has taken one anyway and shoved it on the Internet 🙈 really? What’s she going to do when he’s old enough to really refuse to have his photo taken?
Then there’s her best buddy Alfie sitting up front with her!? No wonder woodys in a mood, he’s going to be a gooseberry all day with those 2 (doesn’t look like 2ss is going)
At least she’s taking them out I suppose!
This! If he deliberately communicated that he didn’t want a photo taken, then you’re posting that picture without his consent.

I honestly think she’s pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.