Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People moaning the boys are in the same clothes, don’t forget she pre films her instagram stories days before
But the new carpet was in background so that had to be filmed after the boys got back 👀

Anybody follow Gary vee on Insta. His latest post is Reb. Posting boob and booty pics for more likes. What will she actually do when Insta take the like button away?
Just watched it and noticed that reb follows him too!

Reactions: 1
Anybody follow Gary vee on Insta. His latest post is Reb. Posting boob and booty pics for more likes. What will she actually do when Insta take the like button away?
Isn’t he the one she follows and loves!? Wonder if she’ll take his advice !!

Reactions: 3
How can the dishwasher be that over flowing, the boys only got back yesterday 🤣 and how many mugs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
How can the dishwasher be that over flowing, the boys only got back yesterday 🤣 and how many mugs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
“Put keckle on lass, thas gasping fur a brew after werkin all weekend” 2ss after doing 10 mintutes of dumper trucking, or whatever the duck he said he was on with whilst topless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wish someone would teach her how to load the dishwasher, it’s a real pet peeve of mine!

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she stores it all up like that! Load it up as you go and put it on once a day! Simple!

Reactions: 5
I do wish someone would teach her how to load the dishwasher, it’s a real pet peeve of mine!
It's like she's got no adult life skills at all. She can't load a dishwasher, she doesn't know how to do her washing properly... Just two general examples, she just hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t he the one she follows and loves!? Wonder if she’ll take his advice !!
Doubt it. If you look at the photos she posts with her and the boys she gets about 600 likes but when she posts half naked/slutty photos the likes are anything between 2k-4k.

• Wow
It’s so sad how she speaks about woody it’s always eye rolling and sighing everything he does seems to annoy her it’s so sad that poor boy.

Why wouldn’t she have done the food shop Saturday or yesterday when the boys weren’t there? Instead of dragging two of them round the shops 🙈

Reactions: 27
Why wouldn’t she have done the food shop Saturday or yesterday when the boys weren’t there? Instead of dragging two of them round the shops 🙈
Came on to say exactly this! Probably because if she didn’t drag the boys round food shopping she would have no content/nothing to do on a Monday. Heaven forbid she used her time with the boys to do something educationally stimulating for them.

Reactions: 4
Feel like we haven't played food shop bingo for a while...

*points to pizza* SOME froozen pizza to keep in the freezer for if we are feeling lazeh one night and just fancy a pizza so we've got one in the freezer

*points to packet of chicken* SOME chicken for steve for his dinner cuz he likes chicken for his dinners

*points to jar* SOME curreh sauce for a curreh one night, I'm just gonna make a curreh one night in the slow cooker

*points to carrots* SOME carrots, this bag will last us about 2 months because we onleh have one carrot between 4 of us once a week

*points to potatoes* SOME potatoes, baking potatoes, really good for making potatoes, like jacket potatoes, roast potatoes and home made potato chips

I could go on but I'm getting bored just thinking about what she buys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Grated cheese.
Packet ham and chicken.

*When you are at home all day, why would you grate your own cheese and cook your own ham/chicken for sandwiches!

I can add to the shopping list :

SOME Soreeeen bars for the boys
SOME Tortilla wraps for mini pizza's, boys love them so much
SOME lean beef mince for spag bol
SOME big milks for the boys
SOME spam for when we feel adventurous in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not going to lie I’m sad she doesn’t buy ‘A Big blue milk for the boys’ anymore, we just have standard green one now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.