Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hen do in Marbella? I couldn’t even afford a trip to Blackpool right now. Thought she had next to no friends?! twit
She'll only go with one friend, late on the first night she'll put a story on instagram teary eyed next thing you know she'll have flew back to the Dales the next morning with the hashtags #backwithmyboys #thedales #myhappyplace and all the stories of the night before in marbs will be deleted like they never existed 😂🤷‍♀️ it'd just be a massive waste of money that instead could be spent on the boys or improving living conditions in the dungeon... so Reb Reb seeing as you clearly read here take the sensible option for the size of your friendship circle and just go for a meal and drinks in the local town - is it Keighley? - rather than try and stunt for the gram in Marbs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Once it cools down next week, we’re goung to try geocaching! We did letterboxing in dartmoor last year and the kids loved it!

It took me ages to figure out what had changed 😂
i was expecting a big reveal of a completely "renovated" room was like a bloddy spot the difference trying figure out the difference between two pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could do tonnes of content on living in the countryside, get some hens and use her own fresh eggs, set up vegetable patches for the boys, videos about living in a cottage/farmhouse, how to cook healthy food on the Aga using your home grown veg.

This is such a good idea 💡
Take note, Reb!!

Reactions: 1
Happy the boys are having a fun weekend away at caravan / going to the beach, more than those 2 lazy shits will ever do with them

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t gone to the doctors again regarding the new bite on her leg 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So carpet men are there and Reb appears to be wearing that eBay dress that she said was too short to wear in public 🙄

Reactions: 7
Listening to Rebecca reminds me of Spice Girls song ''Wannabe''

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna show my ass to the carpet men

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂 2.5 seconds i went in her block bin straight away
The girl is in denial! People are trying to give her constructive criticism and she just blocks and deletes. Hence the reason people come here to vent. Totally immature of her. If you’re putting out content and asking for feedback, don’t be a dick when the answers aren’t what you wanted to hear. That’s not the real world, that’s called living up your own ass 🙃

Reactions: 11
Wonder how many people she’s blocked from putting that question box up 😂 she literally cannot take a single piece of criticism even if it’s constructive, such a dip tit 😴

Reactions: 4
I reckon this is why helluhhh style UK has been curtailed as if a paying customer was to provide some valid feedback ie. This garment is poor quality, I paid for next day delivery and received it late, items look nothing like the pictures etc. She knows she couldn't just delete and block and call them trolls 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.