Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cried with laughter at the flower garland and the shoes....just why?!

Reactions: 6
Been thinking , all these clothes hauls she does, bet she claims the tax ( because you do your taxes dont you reb) , then sends em back for a full refund ??? Never wears them again , but to be honest who would.. funny time of year to be doing your tax isnt it....she's dishonest as we know and why else would you buy so much... maybe mr tax man needs to look at them 2 more closely as things dont add up...then of course theres the big shop full of a finely balanced diet.

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahaha bleeping dead at the flower garland on toilet 🤣 HOW does she have any followers with this tit content.

Reactions: 13
I know that! It looked like a bleeping dogs dinner
Been thinking , all these clothes hauls she does, bet she claims the tax ( because you do your taxes dont you reb) , then sends em back for a full refund ??? Never wears them again , but to be honest who would.. funny time of year to be doing your tax isnt it....she's dishonest as we know and why else would you buy so much... maybe mr tax man needs to look at them 2 more closely as things dont add up...then of course theres the big shop full of a finely balanced diet.
I’ve just done my tax return, you have from April to January to submit it. But I’m sure she definitely claims and returns them x

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t sleep last night so I gave Rebs EBay haul a watch, made it half way through and I fell asleep! Finally found a use for that boring cows content!!!

But those shoes, they are not really really cheap or really really cute they are really really disgusting and you should probably set fire to them reb and denying ever ever buying them

I had a quick flick through her video last night. Holy duck those shoes. And the flower garland 😭😭😭😭 I cant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Wonder what ellehs idol LJC (who has a really nice home) would think about the flowers adorning the john at Chez Hobson 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHY? Why would you put a cheap plastic flowery tit anywhere in your house let alone over the toilet.

It was only in her last haul (Primark) she was saying how full swimming costumes are much more flattering, especially being a mum and how she feels much more confident in them than a bikini ...
(She also said “swimsuits are in at the moment” 🤣)

... Now she’s saying that actually a skimpy thong is the most flattering on and she absolutely loves that style of bikini the most????
(Also said “this style of bikini is very in at the moment, I’ve seen Molly-Mae wear this type”)

Reactions: 10
It was only in her last haul (Primark) she was saying how full swimming costumes are much more flattering, especially being a mum and how she feels much more confident in them than a bikini ...
(She also said “swimsuits are in at the moment” 🤣)

... Now she’s saying that actually a skimpy thong is the most flattering on and she absolutely loves that style of bikini the most????
(Also said “this style of bikini is very in at the moment, I’ve seen Molly-Mae wear this type”)
She's just a sheep. She has no imagination whatsoever. She just looks at what everyone else is doing or wearing and does the same. This is why she hasn't got a clue about what she wants for her wedding yet because she hasn't found anyone to copy yet.

The revolting consumerism of that eBay video is grim. It is not really really super cute!!

She has bought a load of tat that is cheap and will be binned. She has bought baskets without measuring where they will go, paint that she doesn’t know where to use, shoes that don’t fit, a dress that is see through, shoes...there are no words, garlands that will be binned because she didn’t read the detail, bikinis for the pervs, a weird urinal plastic thing.

And don’t get me started on the £3 gold necklace and rings that will turn her skin green and don’t fit!

She has spent about £100 on utter tat, she keeps saying ‘you can’t go wrong’. Actually love you can and you have, what a waste of resources.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I just watched the eBay video and it's beyond horrendous, I can't get over how much she repeats herself. And like many have said she just buys absolute tit, I dread to think how much they send to landfill, for a couple who "love the countryside" they couldn't care less about the environment. It's awful to watch. She's one of the thickest people I've ever seen, she doesn't know the name of anything, can't spell, repeats herself incessantly it's insane. "I bought these table mats for the table but I'll probably take them off when we eat...." Honestly

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just watched the eBay video and it's beyond horrendous, I can't get over how much she repeats herself. And like many have said she just buys absolute tit, I dread to think how much they send to landfill, for a couple who "love the countryside" they couldn't care less about the environment. It's awful to watch. She's one of the thickest people I've ever seen, she doesn't know the name of anything, can't spell, repeats herself incessantly it's insane. "I bought these table mats for the table but I'll probably take them off when we eat...." Honestly
"I've bought this chalk paint... It's this pinky colour... I'm guessing..."

It's not a cami dress Reb, it's a smock dress. She is thick as tit isn't she. I decided to watch the video properly just to see how bad it really is... How is she not embarrassed???

That’s exactly what she is, a sheep! Everything she buys is because “it’s so in” or she’s seen someone else wearing it. Bit of advice, if you’re buying a bikin because it looked good on molly mae, then you need to realise it may look good on her, she has a completely different figure to you Rebecca, and just because something suits her it doesn’t mean it’ll suit you.please god just dress to suit your shape! You would be stunning if you only dressed appropriately

That’s exactly what she is, a sheep! Everything she buys is because “it’s so in” or she’s seen someone else wearing it. Bit of advice, if you’re buying a bikin because it looked good on molly mae, then you need to realise it may look good on her, she has a completely different figure to you Rebecca, and just because something suits her it doesn’t mean it’ll suit you.please god just dress to suit your shape! You would be stunning if you only dressed appropriately

I totally agree, Rebecca could look amazing, she has a good body, is pretty and can do her make up well.
If she stopped with the tat then she could use the money to buy nice classy clothing, it could be her USP. She has the environment around her to focus on a more sustainable lifestyle.
I would love to ‘make over’ her vlog!

Reactions: 9
I do like her, I think she seems like a sweet girl (don’t hate me 😂) but she annoyed me with the body positivity thing and now buying all of this tat. Just why?!

She could do tonnes of content on living in the countryside, get some hens and use her own fresh eggs, set up vegetable patches for the boys, videos about living in a cottage/farmhouse, how to cook healthy food on the Aga using your home grown veg.

There are so many possibilities but the eBay haul is just a bit...disappointing?

I don’t know....I’ve been feeling a bit sorry for her lately. She seems to have lost her way and there’s a ‘desperate ‘ feel to her current content.

I don't think she feels emotional because she's grateful, I think she's emotional because she knows she's so completely out of her depth in life.

Reactions: 5
Watching the Ebay haul was something else. My son thought it was a spoof haul. She must waste so much money on cheap jewellery and ill fitting clothes, as for those shoes, surely she bought those as a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.