Rebecca Lamb #9 Rebecca 'to be' Hobson get yourself a job'son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well where would she wear those shoes?
Bikini in black because it goes with everything - what exactly does it need to go with 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s a flower garland🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s place/table mats🤦🏼‍♀️
Flower garland around the toilet? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Two toys were actually cute though

Reactions: 6
They’re called f***ing place mats luv! You put your plate on them! And if the boys think they’re frisbees teach them that they’re not aaahhh!! She couldn’t even say garland... never mind knowing what a urinal was 🤦🏻‍♀️.I’ve never seen such a pile of crap being ordered... the dress was nice but the rest I’m sure she could have picked up cheaper at Poundland.

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with these YouTube videos anymore.. an eBay haul? Really!! What on earth are them shoes!? In this weather 😂😂 and the bikinis.. well she just had to didn’t she.. them bikinis don’t do anything for her body shape though that’s the thing but she thinks she can wear anything she needs to stop watching love island she thinks she can pull these bikinis off like they do! The stupid soft toys? Christ she will be moaning in a few weeks and having a trip to the tip! She’s filling the place with cheap tat! She’s just sorted her wardrobe out now filling it with tit again!! If I was her I’d be panicking, trying to think of what 3 videos to upload a week!? Getting really boring now!! Where does she keep all this crap she’s buying!! And the eBay dress is quite short.. well you don’t do anything but short do you Rebs 🙄🙄🙄

Another eBay haul, another chance to get her arse out. I've also noticed that when she does bikini poses, she always touches her crotch without fail. So attractive 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THE FLOWERS AROUND THE TOILET HAVE DONE IT FOR ME!
Her old I really like the style and how they had little touches but I can’t deal with that!

I can’t believe what tit she has wasted money on 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got these shoes in a errrrrrrrr 6 but they are tight fitting . Then they really really comfy..how THICK can someone get. And i got a bikini cos i need to flash my tits and arse for my 35, 000 perverts that love me. Wait a minute while i scratch my sweaty crotch then i can do the perv pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another shite eBay haul full of cheap tat!! Doesn’t know what to do with half of it, bought it just for the sake of a haul for some content!!😴 another chance to get her tits and arse out for the camera. “Thong bikinis are super flattering”??? Don’t know what mirror you’re looking in love?

She will look lovely wearing them tit shoes and her cheap jewellery, eating spam tata cheese in her hell hole! 🤮 Can you imagine the shite they will sell at hello style 🤣🙈
Super flattering maybe on a size 8/10 which as much as you claim you are Reb, you are most definetely not 😄

The bikini pic was to attract these kind of viewers 🤢

A few things -

Firstly those shoes? They are disgusting, I hate when people buy things thinking they look designer and think they are getting a good deal because the pay £2 for them 😂 like her bleeping tit Gucci bag 🤢

Secondly, once one of the boys wee in that urinal how does she get rid of the wee? Pull it off the side of the wall and the wee spills everywhere 😩😩😂😂

Wasting money on crap again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That posing in the thong bikini had to be alongside the mirror hadn’t it, so all the pervs can take a glance at her arse again. 🙄

I just don’t understand how her parents don’t scold her for the way she sells herself online. My mum would be so pissed!

I also don’t get why Youtube doesn’t take that poor quality content down asap.

hold up guys actually some originality for once! she's the first person I've ever known to put flowers round a toilet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh sweet Jesus I don’t even know where to start. What the duck where those shoes? Nice with a little dress she said? Aye a nightdress. And that garland around the bog 😂😂😂😂 I just have no words for that one.
Why the 2 bikinis? Honestly she has more bikinis than I have clothes. And thong bikinis aren’t flattering for anyone in my opinion, they most certainly do not flatter Rebecca’s figure which is nice might I add. Honestly I’ve never seen anyone buy so much pointless crap for the sake of it.

The shoes, what in gods name are those shoes? They are awful. Don’t even get me started on the toilet garland

• Haha
I like the little octopus lol, but the flower garland around a bloody toilet is ridiculous...
Edited to say - I forgot about the shoes. Or are they slippers?!?!

OK.

One. What the bloody hell are those hideous fluffy shoes?

Two. She got a black bikini so that it goes with everything?!?!?!?!?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.