Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one minute she’s 11 stone 3.6, next minute she’s 11 stone 4.3…must be the gallstones diet. Healtheh eating and the weight’s dropping off….still comfortably in the overweight zone for BMI though, Lam-dog.

Reactions: 13
Also, her talking of making £5000 a month. That isnt far of the mark my partner and i make combined, and we are certainly not rolling in it or 'rich'. Yes we have more than some, but we both work bloody hard and had to study hard (i am a social worker and he is an electrician). The way she goes on about the magic number £5000 indicates to me that is her perception of being 'rich' which in turn proves that she doesnt come from money.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if she is down as a single parent, or possibly even claiming she is renting the house and 2SS is her landlord with them getting housing benefit. As thick as she is, i think 2SS is sly and will be know how to play the system, and she is naive and gullible and will probably go along with whatever he says to her.

And i totally agree with the poster who said they look like each other and could be related! They really do, eye colour included! And yet i personally dont think the kids look like her. Alfie does look like 2SS but i dont think Woody looks like either of them, and i dont think Alfie looks like her!

Reactions: 15
So lazy lamb reckons 2ss grafted his arse off for 20 years at his dads company and she's worked so so hard forever pretending to be an influencer !!
Well if thats the case why would 2ss dad sell the business? Surely i wise businessman would let his "hard working" son carry on running the business whilst he stayed at home and got a nice wage out of it ?
As people have mentioned before , everything and i mean everything they have is down to 2ss dad. Cars , property , apple mac , renovations at old house , the list is endless.
Look at now , older cars , selling cameras to buy another , no true designer gear , just basic shit to try impress other dumb fucjs they are minted.
She may have earnt a nice wage for a month or 2 but when "60,000k" of your flowers are bought and the others are on tattle your commision maybe 5 figures , around £243. 75..
And lamby you dont even put effort into paid promotions do Nooooooo , you have NEVER worked hard , tha hardest YOU have ever worked is working out 2+2 you thick , dumb lying trollop.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.