Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always tag where they are when they're still there? It'd creep me out. I film content and then post it when I'm home. She does it when out with the kids too. 65k people know where she is all the time. It's weird.

Reactions: 20
When we had a night away my phone was never in my hand. I couldn’t take my eyes of my husband and it was lovely and romantic. She’s not been off her phone and managed to do a full face of makeup not much couple time.

Is that tattoo new ? He didn’t have it in 2020 ( scrolled through his Instagram ) 🤢 wonder if that was a we will cancel the wedding but I’ll tat your name on me.
You would think the tattoo would be something she would brag about though she brags about petty crap like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit balls!! How receding is her hairline. Between her fat back hairline and her droopy tits it’s like mother nature has got muddled up 😂 Don’t suppose she got a bra for her birthday did she 😂
She’s 28!! Looks about 50 to me & not a good 50!! My mum is older than her & looks better.

Reactions: 15
When we had a night away my phone was never in my hand. I couldn’t take my eyes of my husband and it was lovely and romantic. She’s not been off her phone and managed to do a full face of makeup not much couple time.

Is that tattoo new ? He didn’t have it in 2020 ( scrolled through his Instagram ) 🤢 wonder if that was a we will cancel the wedding but I’ll tat your name on me.
Snap! The fact they’re sitting at the table on their phones says it all. Nothing genuine about that relationship, it’s all for the gram.

Reactions: 20
Considering she has 67,000 followers, she's only had a handful.of birthday wishes she's re posted. I wonder if she has learnt a little lesson today that she's not as popular as she thought. Where's the birthday love ireana and Anya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They obviously have nothing to say to each other. They'll probably end up on here later after a few shandies as they have nothing better to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I CAN NOT WITH TODAY.
It is. Her. Birthday.
And she.is.wearing.the.same.old.shirt.she.had.on.yesterday?! Did I see that right?! Why does she do all these clothes hauls when she NEVER bleeping WEARS ANYTHING ugh and her face is a big orange bleeping moon. Shamoo super moon head
Why is her face yellow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy barfday rebeggar. Hope you have a chavtastic lakes on a budget ortum expelience. 💕 you are a thinspiration, dead dead gloweh and everyfink I wish I was. I’m swiping up on everyfing so you can get yourself a Tetleys. All the breast. Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.