Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guess what folks Monday I started having pains in the left of my chest, left shoulder blade and left arm as well as flutters in my chest. The thought did cross my mind I was having a heart attack and for a second I did wonder if I should get my Instagram "flowers" to diagnose me and then rock up at a&e demanding the surgeons personal mobile phone number and for him to fit me in for a triple bypass in 8 weeks but then I thought I'm not "winning at life" the same way beggy lamb is so a quick call to 111 and a diagnosis of Pleurisy it was instead cos I'm not a big bad boss witch influencer who has free reign to waste NHS time and resources 😝
Mate pleurisy is tit, feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well guess what folks Monday I started having pains in the left of my chest, left shoulder blade and left arm as well as flutters in my chest. The thought did cross my mind I was having a heart attack and for a second I did wonder if I should get my Instagram "flowers" to diagnose me and then rock up at a&e demanding the surgeons personal mobile phone number and for him to fit me in for a triple bypass in 8 weeks but then I thought I'm not "winning at life" the same way beggy lamb is so a quick call to 111 and a diagnosis of Pleurisy it was instead cos I'm not a big bad boss witch influencer who has free reign to waste NHS time and resources 😝
Poor you. Hubby once had pluersy. He was very poorly. I even dug out all the life insurance policies 😝 It took him a while to recover.
Get well soon x
Ps your local A&E will make you a nice cuppa if it all gets a bit much xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure that hotel she’s at is the large run-down MacDonald one on the edge of the lake in Bowness. Always has availability, even mid summer!
Am I being stupid thinking they are selfish for going without the boys. Surely they could have at least had her birthday with them and gone a different day. Everything is about these two greedy pigs, the boys are always an after thought

That’s put me off my lunch 🤮

Her hair looks no different. I’d be pissed off if I came out of the hair salon & didn’t look like a goddess to be honest, it’s the only time my hair looks spot on! 🤣
Why is his chest so red? Looks like he's been waxed or at least attempting it 🤮

With her name just plonked there on his chest, so tacky 😂
Marking her territory

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being stupid thinking they are selfish for going without the boys. Surely they could have at least had her birthday with them and gone a different day. Everything is about these two greedy pigs, the boys are always an after thought

Marking her territory
Exactly! I don’t have any kids, but I do remember being a kid and wanting to spend my mum’s birthday with her! I’m sure Woody and Alfie would like to spend the day with their own mum too on her birthday…

Reactions: 13
They are such an ugly looking couple. They really are extremely unfortunate looking people. He makes me dry heave, he’s revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure that hotel she’s at is the large run-down MacDonald one on the edge of the lake in Bowness. Always has availability, even mid summer!
They’re at the Beech Hill Hotel, it’s on the road to Bowness. It’s not the nicest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God love anyone else having to look at that half naked pair of bogbeasts 🤢she really thinks she’s sexy as duck doesn’t she. I swear she gets uglier by the day. And as for steve, holy duck he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why any parent would go away on a Thursday, to celebrate a non significant birthday, without their children?
What is the matter with these two?
I know Steve’s a munter but surely he must be so bored of her, what does she bring to the relationship? Inarticulate, uneducated, can’t cook, doesn’t work, doesn’t even look hygienic! All she does is vibrate her face and look at herself in the mirror oh and make herself available for his nightly empty! His standards must be as low as hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Marking her territory
No we do like to go away on our own but I would always spend the actual day with my children! My mum and dad had them this year (summer holidays at the seaside for them!) and offered to bring them back after my birthday so we could go out on our own etc but I insisted I wanted them back! I’ve had to cancel a gig (Queen & Adam Lambert 😩) for next year that now falls on my youngest’s birthday after being postponed twice, was really looking forward to it and it was quite stressful getting the tickets in the first place but I’m not willing to go out and leave him on his birthday. I can’t imagine Beggy would share the same sentiments.

God love anyone else having to look at that half naked pair of bogbeasts 🤢she really thinks she’s sexy as duck doesn’t she. I swear she gets uglier by the day. And as for steve, holy duck he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Her personality makes her even uglier than her looks. If she was a nice person, she would radiate kindness and it would show on her face. Instead she just looks greasy and smug.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why any parent would go
I know Steve’s a munter but surely he must be so bored of her, what does she bring to the relationship? Inarticulate, uneducated, can’t cook, doesn’t work, doesn’t even look hygienic! All she does is vibrate her face and look at herself in the mirror oh and make herself available for his nightly empty! His standards must be as low as hers!
I'd hazard a guess that a lot of the attraction may be that she let's him throw his cocktail sausage up her bum. Might sound simplistic to some but I guess for a knuckledragging caveman, it's everything....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That’s put me off my lunch 🤮

Her hair looks no different. I’d be pissed off if I came out of the hair salon & didn’t look like a goddess to be honest, it’s the only time my hair looks spot on! 🤣
terrible skin. She looks damn near dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why any parent would go away on a Thursday, to celebrate a non significant birthday, without their children?
What is the matter with these two?
She’s a cheap sllag that’s why he’s with her. She’s an easy wet hole and she’s just stupid enough for him that he can easily sling it around with other birds and Rebecca is too thick to figure it out and he’s about as bright as a dark night and would be happy to shove his knob in a hole on a golf course 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.