Rebecca Lamb #76 Hanging ham, tatie spam, filtering my kid for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually cringing at the thought of her writing all those assumptions about herself!
Them faces she pulls, she is one dumbfuck hole. Why dunt her family say somat to her, my guess is she blocks them from seeing a lot of the pathetic shite she posts 😫😫🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sending her self questions again to address tattle 😴 View attachment 698635
I'm disgusted at this, to someone who maybe didn't watch her every story of course it would 100% seem as of neither of them work! Who else can just take themselves off to the gym and to the hairdressers all day 🥴

If it was me I'd have been like "can understand why you'd get that impression but we're actually both self employed blah blah"

Interesting though, seeing how she's kindly let slip that Steve's not going out to work at a workplace that discounts the theory that he helps with hunting or works at a car garage...

Just giving us more ammo to think that your barns being rented out to weed growers HUNNIPOT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Becky if you insist on writing your own assumptions at least vary it a bit! It’s you’re not your! Are all your “fans” as uneducated as you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They didn’t get anything even when it was clear they were both on good money, so they wouldn’t get anything now. It all goes in themselves
Erugh she’s so selfish.I don’t know how she doesn’t feel guilty !
and yeah right they both work,she’ll be trying to convince us Alfie does extra curricular activities next

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she be an adult and answer people’s assumptions? If that’s what someone thinks then a dress it and correct them. No need to be childish and rude! The question wasn’t rude! She’s so immature still gets kicks of talking about sex, and someone that needs to tell everyone how happy her and Steve are and how he’s her best friend, probably is trying to hard !

Reactions: 21
Sending her self questions again to address tattle 😴 View attachment 698635
Actually she does work, she prostitutes herself. Clearly she's a sex object to rat boy and she accepts that as long as he buys her what she wants. Probably why the wedding was never a real thing, why comit to her, when he can buy her some knock off tat and still get what he wants

Reactions: 8
Reckons she doesn't photoshop pictures yet within hours of the lardarse being at the gym with her size 10 canckles and round face , her hairdresser has knocked pounds off her , given her a skinny neck with 1 pointy chin rather than 10 folds of fat round ripples...i assume you lie so much cos your as thick as f***ing dory.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find it funny that she says network marketing allows her to work when and where she wants.

Surely if you have a customer or potential customer you would want to reply to their message ASAP? If I was a genuine customer and you hadn’t replied to me within a day or two I’d think you were rude and obviously not really interested in your ‘business’ and would move on to the next seller, it’s not particularly hard to find someone selling this tit.

I'm disgusted at this, to someone who maybe didn't watch her every story of course it would 100% seem as of neither of them work! Who else can just take themselves off to the gym and to the hairdressers all day 🥴

If it was me I'd have been like "can understand why you'd get that impression but we're actually both self employed blah blah"

Interesting though, seeing how she's kindly let slip that Steve's not going out to work at a workplace that discounts the theory that he helps with hunting or works at a car garage...

Just giving us more ammo to think that your barns being rented out to weed growers HUNNIPOT
I bet her fanny is like Winnie the Pooh's HUNNIPOT..she has sex every day, doesn't shower or change her sheets 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢 smelly witch!

Those assumptions had me howling 🤣 100% dingle wrote them to herself as usual

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Interesting that she says that she can work when and where she wants however, all I ever see is her saying ' I've just got to get this work done' or ' I've got so much to do'...... she does it constantly ( to convince people she is working) yet this seems to be every weekend, school holidays, days, evenings and out and about places.....doesn't sound very flexible to me 🤷‍♀️

I actually don't think someone asked her of they both work, I think it was her or beaver. She's trying to keep it relatable/mix it up a bit cos she only gives herself arse licking questions so she thought she would throw it in to the mix.

Also, who calls anyone ' hunnipot ' 😳😏😄 MAD COW.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually don't think someone asked her of they both work, I think it was her or beaver. She's trying to keep it relatable/mix it up a bit cos she only gives herself arse licking questions so she thought she would throw it in to the mix.

Also, who calls anyone ' hunnipot ' 😳😏😄 MAD COW.
Hunnipot 🤣, she really has shown herself for the childish mean little girl she really is with that reply 🙈

Eta it 100% hit a nerve

Reactions: 18
"I've been working all day today" Lies HUNNIPOT, you can't exactly work from a personal training session or a nail appointment where your hands are out of action 🥴

Reactions: 21
Believe me, people who are well off and financially secure do not feel the need to display their purchases, cars, food they eat, holidays all over social media! To them it is crass and bad mannered!
On the other hand these so called “influencers” are influencing youngsters to borrow and wallow in debt. They are advertising for finance companies, nothing else. Promoting debt and I loathe it. Totally screwing up the younger generation! ( Rant over)

Reactions: 26
I have a confession - I have called my dog honeypot and honeypie before. Never hunnipot though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.