Rebecca Lamb #76 Hanging ham, tatie spam, filtering my kid for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Snuggy for the thread with 49 votes!
if Someone can give a wonderful recap of the last thread that would be great,

Reactions: 7
Thank you folks, my first ever thread title, I’m super proud & suh suh happeh ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Right ffs beggy has woody got anything else to wear? And wtf is she thinking, can she not buy those kids some white socks? He looks an absolute state in mismatched tat. That mario jumper will need to be surgically removed. And who is she trying to kid, that post was just an excuse to get another photo of herself on the grid. I don’t understand how she’s ok with her kids looking like ragamuffins while she’s stood there in a new outfit. Horrible selfish witch 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t like commenting on pictures with the kids in but bloody hell- I’m speechless. She has photoshopped her legs to buggery - huge chunk missing. For someone who claims this is her job she takes no pride in her photographs does she. Poor kids look like they’ve been dressed from the lost property box at school. They seem such lovely boys- shame she can’t be bothered with them. Too busy thinking of stuff she can put on the gram so that she doesn’t have to actually get a job.

Reactions: 27
Yes!! Looks like someone’s bitten a chunk off 🤣🤣🤣
reminds me of the bag she had with half a handle - but it wasn’t photoshopped 🤥🤥

I’m really tempted to send Woody my son’s old clothes- he’d have matching shorts and tops at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it me or has she took a patch of her leg out with photo shop 😂😂😂😂 LOVE the thread title!! horrible nasty trolls n stuffs
I came here to say this but looks like everyone’s beat me to it 😂 she’s such a twit, did she think that nobody would notice that she has a chunk of leg missing?!

reminds me of the bag she had with half a handle - but it wasn’t photoshopped 🤥🤥

I’m really tempted to send Woody my son’s old clothes- he’d have matching shorts and tops at least.
She’d put them on Vinted or get someone to sell them on Facebook for her 😩

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t think she owns an iron. Does she just take the clothes out the drawer and put them on?? How she has the audacity to leave the house in that crumpled dress is wild, the kids look like they’ve dressed themselves in the dark.

Reactions: 18
Ok so a few things.

‘Pretty full on the last few days…’ it’s day two of the holidays Beggy & you stayed home on Monday!

‘We’ve been out most days…’ no you haven’t! You were home Monday & the boys played in the garden for maybe an hour or two before Woody needed a nap! Then yesterday you were out with your mum for a few hours. That’s hardly even worth mentioning!!

Oh and in case you’re counting Sunday, ok fair enough you went out, TO SIT IN THE CINEMA!

I wouldn’t call any of that full on. Bloody hell, when my daughters were younger a full on day for us would be getting up at 5 to travel to a theme park, spend ALL DAY at the theme park & travel back in the evening ready for a late bedtime. She has the simplest, most boring life I’ve ever known. How can a few hours trip to the cinema, some time in the garden & lunch with your mum count as full on?! I have a family member who suffers from a disability & they do more with their kids than she does, and I never hear them moan or claim that they’ve been ‘so so busy’.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No pics on from going out with her mam yesterday? Probs cos she didn't want to get the beaver in the background. We all no he drove her there the mad cow 🤪

Reactions: 15
She could have ironed her bloody dress! Bloody hell, I hate ironing but I get it done because I’d be ashamed walking round with a dress in that state.

Also why is woody in pink jumper, yellow shorts & blue socks? It looks like when you’ve taken your kid out for the day, they’ve had an accident & you’ve had to just put them in whatever clothes you had handy. Makes me so mad that they spend all their money on themselves & won’t just buy those boys a few tshirts & shorts just to tidy them up a bit & make them comfortable.

Reactions: 19
Ok so a few things.

‘Pretty full on the last few days…’ it’s day two of the holidays Beggy & you stayed home on Monday!

‘We’ve been out most days…’ no you haven’t! You were home Monday & the boys played in the garden for maybe an hour or two before Woody needed a nap! Then yesterday you were out with your mum for a few hours. That’s hardly even worth mentioning!!

Oh and in case you’re counting Sunday, ok fair enough you went out, TO SIT IN THE CINEMA!

I wouldn’t call any of that full on. Bloody hell, when my daughters were younger a full on day for us would be getting up at 5 to travel to a theme park, spend ALL DAY at the theme park & travel back in the evening ready for a late bedtime. She has the simplest, most boring life I’ve ever known. How can a few hours trip to the cinema, some time in the garden & lunch with your mum count as full on?! I have a family member who suffers from a disability & they do more with their kids than she does, and I never hear them moan or claim that they’ve been ‘so so busy’.
doesn’t she ever get bored of her own lies. This dull narrative of the boss babe mamma is so tedious now. Nothing she says comes across as genuine at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right ffs beggy has woody got anything else to wear? And wtf is she thinking, can she not buy those kids some white socks? He looks an absolute state in mismatched tat. That mario jumper will need to be surgically removed. And who is she trying to kid, that post was just an excuse to get another photo of herself on the grid. I don’t understand how she’s ok with her kids looking like ragamuffins while she’s stood there in a new outfit. Horrible selfish witch 😡
Absolutely agree! She's in Primark often enough for herself why not get them white ankle socks!! The socks they have on don't even match the outfits then the fake Nike Air Force trainers 🥴 my 7 year old wouldn't be having any of that. My wee boy wears some Nike and Adidas things and then I get him plain things I can mix and match from Next or wherever for the park, the beach etc. I've always had my kids in decent shoes and trainers even when they were younger than Woody they wore Converse. I'm not saying you need to spend loads on shoes and trainers but a decent pair then some nice basics and they would always looks lovely, its not hard or even expensive.

I don’t think they’ve got a pot to piss in personally!
Absolutely agree 💯 x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s breathing in and stretching up so much it looks painful
Jesus Christ, her shoulders are touching her ears!

More bloody new clothes for herself! Jesus Christ Beggy, at this point it’s like she’s doing it on purpose to be stubborn. I don’t understand why she needs so many clothes anyway. She doesn’t go anywhere! It’s so bizarre. Me & my husband pretty much don’t care what the other spends because we both earn our money, but if I was buying new clothes daily like she does, I know my husband would just sit me down & check everything was ok, because it’s not normal even if you loved clothes. She hasn’t even got any style, so she’s never going to become known for that.

Absolutely agree! She's in Primark often enough for herself why not get them white ankle socks!! The socks they have on don't even match the outfits then the fake Nike Air Force trainers 🥴 my 7 year old wouldn't be having any of that. My wee boy wears some Nike and Adidas things and then I get him plain things I can mix and match from Next or wherever for the park, the beach etc. I've always had my kids in decent shoes and trainers even when they were younger than Woody they wore Converse. I'm not saying you need to spend loads on shoes and trainers but a decent pair then some nice basics and they would always looks lovely, its not hard or even expensive.

Absolutely agree 💯 x
They both had new trainers when she did the euros ad with sports direct, as well as both having a new tracksuit each. Funnily enough they’ve not been seen wearing them since that ad, which was at the beginning of June! I think I saw Alfie once afterwards wearing the trainers but I wouldn’t put it past this selfish woman selling it all on to make a bit of cash to pay for her nails or eyebrows 😒

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.