Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I agree they are painting the house to eventually re sell.... surely they would have put in a new kitchen by now instead of just painting over the cupboards ?? And also they would have replaced those vile kitchen tiles 🤢

Reactions: 2

Greyson

Has she deleted some of that story now? I was sure she said it looked rubbish when she was just looking at the box.

Sticky One

VIP Member
She has a proper job as well as a maternity assistant.
oh I’m sure I read on her thread she had given up her job, well once her maternity had finished she wasn’t going back because she flogs FM

No mention of buying it off buggy though!!! Laughable if she got it elsewhere
to be fair, every fucking person on Instagram is selling them so probably had to pick out of 7163737 mlm huns.
I do Wonder who she bought it from though

Clarity456

VIP Member
I had get maternity allowance because I couldn't get stat mat pay and I didn't have to pay it back. Check before you frighten the life out of her x
No, I understood loud and clear it applies to company maternity pay only...I know she definitely won't be going back to the job as she's moved out the area I will just be telling her if she's getting anything in addition to statutory she may wish to save it in case they ask for it back when she resigns

2020Sarah

Doesn’t like the green dress yet still includes it in her reel to add a swipe up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t make this shit up
How do affiliate links work ie does the website ask her to do them and she gets money each time someone swipes up or only if they buy?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can you remember a vlog when they'd not long since moved to the new house, Steve was nowhere to be seen and she was upset and crying, then at one point in the blog said she'd had a row with Steve?
I actually felt sorry for her then. Now I think she's a twat, and the pair of them are rough as bears arses but I need to find that vlog again!
That deffo rings a bell. I re-watched a lot of her early stuff last year 🤔

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Even then, look at the model! It's meant to be a sack dress and fits like a semi bodycon dress on Rebecca

I always thought h&m sizes ran small 😫😫😫
Their sizes are all over the place, I bought a dress online that is a medium, it was way too big and I needed a small. I am a 14 in most shops! Was flattered but it does seem that currently their sizes run big!

Unknown3

VIP Member
Oh I did not know that! There's a girl I know who I don't think is aware of this who this has the potential to cause some problems for! 😦

It will depend on the company and their policy, mine does not make you pay it back if you don’t return post maternity however a lot do

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I think she's got a PR advisor never mind a life coach. She really knows how to manipulate any tragedy in the media to fit her own agenda and get the attention she craves so much.

Well said. The reason she can't genuinely talk about mental health of 'off days' is because for her they are contents to gain likes and attention. You always know the genuine vloggers who speak from experience, they don't give a toss about their make up or what outfit they've got on, they speak from the heart, they don't post endless selfies of themselves staring at the camera trying to look down. Rebecca's approach towards mental health via her social media is very contrived and not remotely genuine. She is in a position to raise awareness and promote acceptance, but instead chooses to use it for content when her audience interaction and numbers starts to decrease
I agree 100% . She definitely has a PR

Reactions: 1