Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a word she says. She claims they were actively trying to conceive Alfie, yet in her post a week or so ago where she had a photo of herself on holiday when she was apparently a few weeks pregnant she claimed she didn’t know she was pregnant...
Sorry but if you were genuinely trying to get pregnant you would know if you were pregnant by that point, it wasn’t as if it was a week or two - she would have had a missed period and done a test if they were actively trying and looking at dates etc
If she's being honest about actively trying for that long, then she's an even shittier human for drinking on holiday, knowing there was a chance she was pregnant.

But she's too stupid to not announce that to everyone or make the decision that Malibu might not be the best idea when you could have your child inside of you.

"Well, I didn't knoor fuh shooor and I was on hoyideh and everyone deserves a treat now and then and not drinking when you're pregnant is a lurd of media hype anyway."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhh maybe the sex tape bit! I advise anyone to have a good search of their usernames anyway, can see what pigs they both are.
Oh deffo, it makes for grim reading 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

If she's being honest about actively trying for that long, then she's an even shittier human for drinking on holiday, knowing there was a chance she was pregnant.

But she's too stupid to not announce that to everyone or make the decision that Malibu might not be the best idea when you could have your child inside of you.

"Well, I didn't knoor fuh shooor and I was on hoyideh and everyone deserves a treat now and then and not drinking when you're pregnant is a lurd of media hype anyway."
Self care is suh suh suh important, you carnttt luk afta the supah cute littul babeeehh inside ya size 10 belleh if you don't luk after yourself first

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just laughing at her getting an ad for deodorant. That’s tickled me. All the amazing companies/products out there and she’s been chosen to showcase deodorant 😂
Her BFF PTWM has been flogging that deodorant for a while now she will have got the gig through her. Everytime I see PTWM advertise it I just see her biting through the metal tub with her jaws like teeth LOL.

Anyone else think Steve is the type of bloke who’s sideline is pimping out women that have been human trafficked into the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see why she’s using old pics as backgrounds for her questions and answers. The hairbrush ad there in her stories just shows how manly she now looks compared to even a couple of years ago! Has she packed her whole face out with filler or what? Im not kidding she looks like a drag queen

Reactions: 7
The ends of her hair in that Molly curling wand or whatever the duck it is reel.

People need to stop using her to advertise hair stuff. I know we're in lockdown and can't have a trim, but she's got two or three inches of frazzled hair there. She needs to leave heat alone.

Reactions: 6
So I take it she was only with Steve for the 3-4 months before she became pregnant with Alfie then 😂
"I believe" Well surely you know as when you went for a scan they would have measured the baby and counted back to your last period 🤔😩🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also 3-4 months magical coincidence with both boys? I think bleeping not, must be very rare to get pregnant after the same amount of of trying... I know people who have got pregnant the first month with baby number one, then it's taken them literally 2 years on the second baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

"I believe" Well surely you know as when you went for a scan they would have measured the baby and counted back to your last period 🤔😩🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also 3-4 months magical coincidence with both boys? I think bleeping not, must be very rare to get pregnant after the same amount of of trying... I know people who have got pregnant the first month with baby number one, then it's taken them literally 2 years on the second baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes full of tit.That’s the thing with being caught out lying so many times, after that nobody believes a word you say. If there’s one thing I despise it’s a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else struggling with work right now but then you see Begs trying to flog her lumehs and it actually makes you grateful for your job?
This ☝🏼 Had a wobble last week juggling everything between work, uni and the kids then realised how lucky I am. She has it so easy doing next to nothing but I wouldn’t trade my life for hers if I was paid to!

It winds me up that she thinks everyone is jealous of her but I could think of nothing worse than living her boring, brainless life out in the middle of nowhere with no one around!

There is no way Steve is going to buy into living in a foreign country with just her around, away from his family. They seem quite close. I wonder if the sister or anyone else in his family gets pissed off reading her constant remarks about moving away abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I were pregnunt wi Alfeh but onleh had wun Malibu not two cos I were pregnant wi alfeh. It’s all about balunce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

I am totally not sticking up for her here at all but I have been so fortunate to get pregnant within the first month of trying for my already 2 year old and my current pregnancy. I know you said it’s rare to get pregnant after the same amount of trying, just agreeing but noting it is possible that it can take the same amount of time twice xx

Reactions: 10
I am totally not sticking up for her here at all but I have been so fortunate to get pregnant within the first month of trying for my already 2 year old and my current pregnancy. I know you said it’s rare to get pregnant after the same amount of trying, just agreeing but noting it is possible that it can take the same amount of time twice xx
Oh yeah deffo of course anything is possible! But at least you know it was the first month, if someone asked you, I'm sure you wouldn't say "I BELIEVE it was the first month" Cos you know it was the first month where you conceived both? Does that make sense? The way she words everything you just know anything that comes out of her mouth is just a load of shite, not to be trusted.

Congrats on the pregnancy 🥳🥳🥳 hope it goes really well!

Reactions: 8
I want to live in Spain and stuff because it's so hot and you know that saying, somerhing like 'birthday eating even if you eat twice what you can manage any calories on the day (*calories on ya birthday shouldn't have to be counted) well, in Spain there's a saying 'tenners alcohol doesn't count' so i can drink as many Malibus as i want when imma pregnant, with my baby guurrrllll when we move there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This ☝🏼 Had a wobble last week juggling everything between work, uni and the kids then realised how lucky I am. She has it so easy doing next to nothing but I wouldn’t trade my life for hers if I was paid to!

It winds me up that she thinks everyone is jealous of her but I could think of nothing worse than living her boring, brainless life out in the middle of nowhere with no one around!

There is no way Steve is going to buy into living in a foreign country with just her around, away from his family. They seem quite close. I wonder if the sister or anyone else in his family gets pissed off reading her constant remarks about moving away abroad.
I've just done 10 days isolation plus an extra day off work for my son's inset day and believe me when I say I was GAGGING to get back to work yesterday morning. I love my job and there is no way I would ever give it up to "join an MLM and be my own boss" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11

She has a bad memory and probably couldn't remember when she started hinting that she's pregnant. She strikes me as the kind of person who would claim to be pregnant just to see the blokes response, if it was a positive response, she would then go all out to get pregnant,which would result in a discrepancy between her initial claims and actual pregnancy.

Big hug. It can be difficult, but just remember, once you finish Uni, you'll have something she doesn't, qualifications. It can be stressful, working, uni all whilst being a parent. I speak from personal experience, it's all worth it in the long run. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.