Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who's been here longer than I have confirm her timeline re: moving in with Steve and having Alfeh? From what I've read here she hadn't been with Steve long at all when she fell pregnant... She's saying it had been over a year there?

Reactions: 3
Her couples questions and answers are a pile of dick. As if anyone has asked where they can find a steve
they can find their very own Beaver Steve building a dam in any water way near to where they live. She definitely writes these stupid questions herself

All her own questions n answers! Daft Skank

you reading Miss Lamb????????
She really isn't the brightest spark, probably a good thing she doesn't bother with home schooling, she'd do more damage trying to home school than doing nothing at all.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion : Fake bitch pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Reactions: 50
I have heard a quote before that always rings true. “ when you have seen one child with autism... your have seen ONE child with autism”

Reactions: 9
She mentions his speech and his teacher telling her about concerns she has in this video

Reactions: 1
She mentions his speech and his teacher telling her about concerns she has in this video

Does she mention his speech after this video? For example, does she mention if they took him to the drop in session?

Reactions: 2

Rebecca- we know you and Steve read here so here, give woody the best possible chance! You can drop him off while you go to get your nails/hair/aldi food shop!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure not that I’ve seen
She spoke about it on stories at the same time, and I’m pretty sure later on she said she wasn’t going to get worried or worked up over it because they’re just picking on things that aren’t a big issue bla bla bla. Aka she wasn’t taking him.

Reactions: 7
yes! I also have an autistic child and I really don’t see any similarities with Alfie (I know they are all different) I think Alfie’s struggles are due to crap parenting and not spending enough time helping him and babying him far too much.
I dont think Alfie is Autistic I would say he has a development delay and an intellectual delay possibly even dyspraxia

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:
I aren’t bothered about homeschool, I just wanna sit in a Tenners pool.

Reactions: 31
Is she... Advertising fabric softener... She'd have to wash her clothes first ffs, her pyjamas nearly crawled off her

Reactions: 21
Gutted, really wanted to try that Lenor Outdoorable too. Won't be now. And I'll be switching to Comfort

Reactions: 11
Whoaaaa was that red stuff and white stuff in the same wash load???

Reactions: 13
When has she ever hung washing outdoors? She usually just drags it out of the washer and shoved the whole sorry looking grey mess into the drier.

Reactions: 23
She is so shit at ads, shows us clothes in the washer but ends up sniffing a towel

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.