Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who's been here longer than I have confirm her timeline re: moving in with Steve and having Alfeh? From what I've read here she hadn't been with Steve long at all when she fell pregnant... She's saying it had been over a year there?

Reactions: 3
Her couples questions and answers are a pile of dick. As if anyone has asked where they can find a steve 🥴
they can find their very own Beaver Steve building a dam in any water way near to where they live. She definitely writes these stupid questions herself

All her own questions n answers! Daft Skank

😂😂😂😂😂 you reading Miss Lamb???????? 🤣😂😂😂
She really isn't the brightest spark, probably a good thing she doesn't bother with home schooling, she'd do more damage trying to home school than doing nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion : Fake witch pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have heard a quote before that always rings true. “ when you have seen one child with autism... your have seen ONE child with autism”

My oldest son is 13 & has aspergers. When he was Alfies age, he was very obsessive over certain things, he only liked one friend and wouldn’t play with anyone else because he didn’t see the need to, he had his friend. He liked one tv character for months and months on end and wouldn’t watch anything else, he was interested in playing in his first years of school but would ask questions like ‘where does water come from? What colour is?’ Whereas children without autism would splash around and make a mess and be imaginative with it. He loved Lego but wouldn’t play with it. He’d sit and follow the instructions for hours right to a tee & once it was built he would ignore it. He loved cars & even now it’s the one thing he’s really passionate about and has stuck. He can be socially awkward still but has got so much better as he’s gotten older, he tends to take things literally and doesn’t really understand jokes - he has a very dry sense of humour and what he finds funny is different to what other people would. But his mind has always been more logical than creative which was really apparent when he was younger, he wouldn’t role play with action figures etc.
My two year old is being assessed for autism at the moment and he’s so young so it’s a bit difficult but he’s very similar in that he won’t role play or be creative or pretend with anything, he likes to open and close doors over and over or move the beads on an abacus. He’s non verbal at the moment but even when you speak to him he doesn’t understand what you’re saying to him, whereas his friends his age (few days between them!!) speak really well and understand what you say to them and understand what they’re saying back to you. If I ask my two year old if he wants a drink he’ll look at me , but if his cup is empty he’ll Chuck at me to say it’s empty without actually speaking. Honestly they’re all so different.

Reactions: 9
She mentions his speech and his teacher telling her about concerns she has in this video

Reactions: 1
She mentions his speech and his teacher telling her about concerns she has in this video

Does she mention his speech after this video? For example, does she mention if they took him to the drop in session?

Reactions: 2
0ED602D1-CE2A-4DDC-8F09-3384B7B426F9.jpeg

Rebecca- we know you and Steve read here so here, give woody the best possible chance! You can drop him off while you go to get your nails/hair/aldi food shop!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure not that I’ve seen
She spoke about it on stories at the same time, and I’m pretty sure later on she said she wasn’t going to get worried or worked up over it because they’re just picking on things that aren’t a big issue bla bla bla. Aka she wasn’t taking him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
yes! I also have an autistic child and I really don’t see any similarities with Alfie (I know they are all different) I think Alfie’s struggles are due to crap parenting and not spending enough time helping him and babying him far too much.
I dont think Alfie is Autistic I would say he has a development delay and an intellectual delay possibly even dyspraxia

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:
I aren’t bothered about homeschool, I just wanna sit in a Tenners pool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she... Advertising fabric softener... She'd have to wash her clothes first ffs, her pyjamas nearly crawled off her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gutted, really wanted to try that Lenor Outdoorable too. Won't be now. And I'll be switching to Comfort 🤣

Reactions: 11
Whoaaaa was that red stuff and white stuff in the same wash load???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When has she ever hung washing outdoors? She usually just drags it out of the washer and shoved the whole sorry looking grey mess into the drier.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so tit at ads, shows us clothes in the washer but ends up sniffing a towel 😂😂😂😂
30EF837D-BB74-43C1-B7C6-6F3689046DDC.png

52B6D001-50B4-4572-81F8-7E7DC4DF5BFB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.