Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I just looked, that's not his ex judging by the dates they were posted I believe they are talking about Tulisa Contostavlos sex tape 😄😄😄😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohhh maybe the sex tape bit! I advise anyone to have a good search of their usernames anyway, can see what pigs they both are.

Reactions: 2

heidilouxx

VIP Member
How come her teeth have gone back so crooked and rabbit like on the top now? Guessing she doesn’t wear her retainer at night ...another waste of a free gift on someone who don’t care.. makes me so annoyed as I paid nearly 4K for my braces 😣and have to wear retainers nightly to keep the shape!
I thought her retainers were fixed? I’m sure someone said they were like permanent ones x

I remember that. Thry claimed to know/know of Steve's ex, /Beggy's mum and Beggy's background.
Yeah I remember someone talking about it. Wouldn’t put it past her at all xxx

Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
Not sure it is; the YouTube video screenshot shows the inside of the back of the Honda - The screen shot from today it’s a different interior (placing of seatbelt)
I looked up 57 plate Honda CRV interior 😭
And compared with Rebeccas stories today where she panned round so the passenger seat was in view, the seats are identical. I'm personally betting it's the same car.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Unknown5

VIP Member
The whole place needs floor to ceiling windows put in to make a large proportion of the rooms glass fronted and let a bit of light in to stop it being so dingy.

Probably be looking at minimum 2 grand per panel though as they'd have to be special ones which would fit with the history of the place due to its status as a listed building.... I reckon you'd need an extra 200k in addition to the purchase price to bring it up to a nice standard which they sure as hell have not got
Easily needs 200k some friends of mine have spent that recovering a 50s property. Admittedly all high end but the dingles needs loads doing

Easily needs 200k some friends of mine have spent that recovering a 50s property. Admittedly all high end but the dingles needs loads doing
The whole thing looks like it needs repointing for a start - I’m no expert but have lived in old properties

New thread. I hope I've done it right.

Griggsy39

Im a social worker, although im off sick at the moment due to my own mental health :(

Tbh, a lot of time it depends on what information is in the referrals as to whether it gets taken to the next step. And also whether its an emergency, a brand new referral, something thats happened to a family already on a plan etc. The management team- who sort out referrals will want to make sure that we can actually do work with the family and not something that early help could do.

As ive got time on my hands, in my head ive completed loads of CAF assessments and even S47 assessments on random family vloggers, and in my professional opinion i would argue that the Alfie and Woody would meet the criteria for S17- Child in Need, but not Child Protection intervention. But it also depends on the local authority where they live. I live and work in a fairly nice area and my best friend from work is an agency worker who is used to working in Manchester and Liverpool and she always says that the families up here who meet the threshold for services wouldnt even meet early help intervention in Manchester.

So yes Alfie and Woody may live like Kings compared to some, but i would argue that there is a definite need for services and they would benefit from Child in Need intervention- in regards to Alfies speech, their sleeping conditions, the questionable clothes choices the parents dress them in, and the parents inability to prioritise the children above their own needs... Obviously i dont know them personally so i dont know the ins and outs of the family, but thats just based on what we see on the vlogs.
To be fair I work in a total shit hole area 😂

Jxxx

VIP Member
She mentions his speech and his teacher telling her about concerns she has in this video

Sticky One

VIP Member
Long time lurker here 👋

Not sure if this has already been posted previously, but has anyone else seen the tweet from a girl congratulating Beaver Steve about the pregnancy announcement of Alfie (in June 2013).... but tagged his ex in it instead of Beggy Becks :coffee: So when word got out about him having a baby, people must have thought he was still with his ex - how mortifying
I saw that but I didn’t know what his ex was called