Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👋

Not sure if this has already been posted previously, but has anyone else seen the tweet from a girl congratulating Beaver Steve about the pregnancy announcement of Alfie (in June 2013).... but tagged his ex in it instead of Beggy Becks :coffee: So when word got out about him having a baby, people must have thought he was still with his ex - how mortifying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
"Currently in the UK, Wales & Ireland", 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, jeez she really is a dumb witch!
WTAF like? Aside from not knowing Wales is in the UK Rebecca, Ireland is a completely separate country with their own government and has bleeping nothing to do with a UK government petition, you might as well have written France 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here 👋

Not sure if this has already been posted previously, but has anyone else seen the tweet from a girl congratulating Beaver Steve about the pregnancy announcement of Alfie (in June 2013).... but tagged his ex in it instead of Beggy Becks :coffee: So when word got out about him having a baby, people must have thought he was still with his ex - how mortifying
I saw that but I didn’t know what his ex was called

Reactions: 1
If I was Steve’s ex I’d be on this thread, laughing at what a mess he’s made of his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
WTAF like? Aside from not knowing Wales is in the UK Rebecca, Ireland is a completely separate country with their own government and has bleeping nothing to do with a UK government petition, you might as well have written France 🤦🏻‍♀️
The skanky woman reads here. I'd be mortified and would try and correct it. Problem is, she won't have a bleeping clue what is incorrect...."Alfie, is there any maps of the world in those books I bought you from Aldi the other day?"! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I need to see these tweets 🤣 how is everyone finding them? Can they be posted here but with names crossed out? I really want to see the congratulations tweet 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I need to see these tweets 🤣 how is everyone finding them? Can they be posted here but with names crossed out? I really want to see the congratulations tweet 😂😂
E6888AF6-C835-42F1-9B3A-D72C2B5153B4.jpeg

I’ve blanked the name out but this girl Lucy tweeted steve and his ex fiancée saying congratulations when Steve & Rebecca had announced they were having Alfie....!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I reckon its the truth, in what paralell universe would a 19 year old be trying for a baby witha bloke she'd been with for less than a year?! Obviously pound signs were flashing before her eyes but she must have known if she staged a miscarriage she could get Steve on board to "replace the baby they'd lost" which she was so upset about and she had him for at least 18 years then.

Your sister or friend slept with Steaver if I remember rightly? Back in the day!

It's difficult to confirm exactly. According to Twitter she was still the rapper examples lead groupie in 2012, so would seem like she got with Steve towards to end of 2012 - beginning of 2013, so when you think Alfie was born in Jan 2014 its not a massive amount of time lol.

Someone said he just used to see her as a shag when he was drunk....maybe a night of drunken stupor was the cause of the fake miscarriage
Rapper.Examples.Number.one.groupie ⚰ 🤦‍♀️

He lives in a house
A very big house in the country,
Has to watch what he eats
Because that tattie spam repeats in the country.
Says he needs a lot of sex
But makes all the girls retch in the country.

(Thanks Blur)
👏 comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dirty stinking pair of tramps.... no wonder they had to leave the village if steaver got his childish tart up the duff and humiliated his poor ex! Vile behaviour from vile people, did we expect any less from them

Reactions: 12
Really feel for the ex but rebecca, she has had the last laugh hasn't she, not you! You did her a favour really. Imagine the poor girl still been stuck with that rodent.

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t there a discussion threads back about Steve’s dad being in to cars too and Steve and his dad used to go to Europe on big drives with other car enthusiasts? Anyone else think Steve’s dad got a new car and just sold off an old Porsche to Steve on the cheap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t there a discussion threads back about Steve’s dad being in to cars too and Steve and his dad used to go to Europe on big drives with other car enthusiasts? Anyone else think Steve’s dad got a new car and just sold off an old Porsche to Steve on the cheap 😂
They did indeed big begs made a right song and dance at the time whilst he was gone that she was having to be "a single parent" 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s always been a dick then it seems. Would love to know what her responses were 😂
Something like - I durnt give two shits 🤣 howling at the #getsomegcses 😭😅 it's not just us lot that know she's intellectually challenged 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noticed his ex has gone on luxury holidays to Barbados etc, fits back in her size 28 waist jeans post baby and then there’s beggy - ordering egg and chips in her size 14 shein pleather trousers in tenners. (No shame to size 14s she just is in denial)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.