Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shaking laughing at carrier bags of porridge 🤣🤣
Glad to amuse my darling!

Liar Liar fake leather pants on fire 🔥
If she was telling the truth you'd name the brand surely....Laura Gemma Meachem did this once and said she always asks to try the product first and she had declined to work with function of beauty and muscle food as she didnt find the products very good quality....That lady who was friends with loads of influencers who used to be on here, said she had a friend who'd turned down the ad for the braun epilator which Dingle Dangle advertised a few months back as she waxes and is very vocal regarding that on her channel, so an ad for an epilator would have just came across very very fake!

Reactions: 7
It’s already been said but if people do say it to her in her comments or in a q&a she blocks and deletes she can’t respond genuinely to questions or be honest so that says more about her morals and values than it does our opinions of her. She could challenge our opinions/assumptions if she wanted to but she deletes/blocks and only responds to arse licking fakery

Reactions: 10
Rebecca Lamb #54 Had loads of brand deals so splashing the cash, Marty is my number one fan due solely to my gash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Starting her Christmas shopping next month in the hopes she gets everything gifted before she has to buy anything 😂😂

Why else would she leave it so late.
Most parents can't buy all their kids Christmas presents the month before, as November is usually the last payday before Christmas. She's called Beggy for a reason.

And has she duck turned down loads of brand deals! She did an ad for that stupid wellness app for duck sake, and remember when she did the one for the coin collection???

Oh yeah begs I'm sure both you and your "viewers" absolutely loved that coin collection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hasn't started her Xmas shopping for her children yet but has just blown £400 on a coat. Ok Mum of the year 🥴

Is she not worried that we'll be in lockdown or that there'll be panic buying and massive shortages of certain items and huge delays in delivery. Surely most parents are thinking ahead and getting their kids sorted early this year just incase.

I went into Wilko's the other week as they were putting the Xmas stuff out. Huge area, aisles and aisles of the stuff. I went back a few days later and it was practically empty.

Reactions: 11
Why are the questions the same every time??
Oh I know why.. she asks them herself whenever she’s caught up on tattle...
look where I am now
Yes wow Rebecca you’re real goals aren’t you.
My husband and I have worked our way up from rock bottom to have what we have. You my love got a meal ticket and cling onto social media so you don’t have to get a real job.
That £400 coat could’ve done the Xmas prezzies and then some no??? #priorities

Reactions: 8
It’s already been said but if people do say it to her in her comments or in a q&a she blocks and deletes she can’t respond genuinely to questions or be honest so that says more about her morals and values than it does our opinions of her. She could challenge our opinions/assumptions if she wanted to but she deletes/blocks and only responds to arse licking fakery
She can only answer the questions she asks!!
She as questions and answers already prepared, it would be too challenging for her to be put on the spot!
Simple effing skank

She’s not vlogging because she’s nervous to be happy, WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE 😂
And that lumi question was well set up for her to flog it. Further proof she’s asking herself the questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ahhh so that was the purpose of the q&a. Realised tattle rumbled her aBout selling the thing so thought she’d better admit it.
Going down a similar route to meldrum with the mlm things... and the whole thing about not being there to defend herself... she has ample opportunities to maturely reply to comments and take advice on board... but she chooses to ignore block delete and come back with with arsey comments

Reactions: 18
Starting her Christmas shopping next month in the hopes she gets everything gifted before she has to buy anything 😂😂

Why else would she leave it so late.
Most parents can't buy all their kids Christmas presents the month before, as November is usually the last payday before Christmas. She's called Beggy for a reason.

And has she duck turned down loads of brand deals! She did an ad for that stupid wellness app for duck sake, and remember when she did the one for the coin collection???

Oh yeah begs I'm sure both you and your "viewers" absolutely loved that coin collection 😂😂😂😂
And the incontinence pads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re now on the matalan grid. Definitely boycotting matalan from now on.

They’re on the matalan insta grid....wonder if they’ll end up turning comments off because of the “trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.