Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the type of girl that thinks no one is good enough to be friends with her, and she would only choose to be with girls who she deems to be not as good looking as her so she is always the best looking one of the group etc I also think she doesn't have any friends as either 2SS has slept with all the girls in close vicinity or she's scared that he would try it on with any girl that she brought into their life!
This is my theory on why she doesn’t have friends.

She met Steve when she was what, 18? With him being older I bet she was in awe of him, like overly keen and smitten. He had a proper job, a car and house etc. She would’ve wrapped herself up in him and stopped seeing her friends as much because she was now in this ‘grown up’ relationship that they could never understand.

Then they tried and ended up expecting a baby when she was 19. By which point all of her friends are moving on with their lives, are at university, travelling, starting careers... She’s just at a different stage to them in life so the gulf widens. She sees them less and less.

I don’t know about the rest of you but I only stay in touch with one or two friends from school. I don’t really see them. Facebook and the occasional text when a big life event happens.

My most meaningful friendships were the ones I made as an adult. People I spent years at university with and those that I met through work. In fact, my very best friend is someone I was introduced to via my brother when I was 23. He worked with her and kept saying how similar we were, that we should meet and it was like I’d found a sister. We were bridesmaids at each other’s wedding and are godparents to each other’s kids.

Anyway, what I’m saying is. She was thrust into this life at a very young age. Her peers left her behind sort of speak and she hasn’t entered the world of work or participated in any hobbies that would get her out there meeting people in person often enough to create lasting friendships.

Reactions: 13
As a very real mum living not so far away from her, with a son only a few months younger than woody, I used to love following her. Lately, her feed is all about herself with a bit of the boys thrown in, and that’s not why I started following her. Yes I love my fashion and want the latest styles, but I follow fashion accounts for that, not her. I follow her for her family life which is neither here nor there anymore, and except in the presence of an ad. I want to see her lunch times ideas, her meal ideas (as weird as some of them were ha), her going out with the kids, she used to walk everywhere with them and now she lives in the dales she doesn’t seem to do it as much. I want to see how she teaches the kids, if she does this, ie learning crafts and activities that she hasn’t just bought or been gifted, maybe using simple things and your brain to create an activity for them.

I do not want to see her posing in underwear, as a family Instagram account I guarantee a lot of her Followers don’t.

Back to the holey socks also. I know people have said it’s only a hole in a sock it’s not that bad. But it is literally not hard to buy a five pack of socks. My son is overrun with socks, how have they got to the stage where there are no other socks available that he has to wear one with a massive hole in the ball of his foot. Not a little one, surely his heel will rub on his wellies. All she can buy online but can’t add a pack of socks to the basket when she’s shopping, they’re literally sold everywhere. My son comes first, and yes I like to look nice but he always looks better and has everything he needs. I’m always looking for him stuff. If she can afford to spend on herself, why does she not do a haul for the boys stuff? I’d like to see that, my son needs the next size up so I’m on the lookout, maybe make a video on that???

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She met Steve when she was what, 18? With him being older I bet she was in awe of him, like overly keen and smitten. He had a proper job, a car and house etc. She would’ve wrapped herself up in him and stopped seeing her friends as much because she was now in this ‘grown up’ relationship that they could never understand.

Then they tried and ended up expecting a baby when she was 19. By which point all of her friends are moving on with their lives, are at university, travelling, starting careers... She’s just at a different stage to them in life so the gulf widens. She sees them less and less.

I don’t know about the rest of you but I only stay in touch with one or two friends from school. I don’t really see them. Facebook and the occasional text when a big life event happens.

My most meaningful friendships were the ones I made as an adult. People I spent years at university with and those that I met through work. In fact, my very best friend is someone I was introduced to via my brother when I was 23. He worked with her and kept saying how similar we were, that we should meet and it was like I’d found a sister. We were bridesmaids at each other’s wedding and are godparents to each other’s kids.

Anyway, what I’m saying is. She was thrust into this life at a very young age. Her peers left her behind sort of speak and she hasn’t entered the world of work or participated in any hobbies that would get her out there meeting people in person often enough to create lasting friendships.
Basically describing my life - except I have friends lol. Not many, but I have them. 😂

And they’re ones I have made as an adult. I only have a relationship with a small handful of people I went to school with.

Reactions: 4

You’ve hit the nail on the head. I have one school friend I’m still in touch with. My other “best friends” are people I’ve worked with and other mums I have met through having children! They are the ones who are there for me when I’m having a bad day at work or a bad night with the kids. They GET IT. Reb hasn’t got anything like this except Instagram “friends”.

Reactions: 3
As a very real mum living not so far away from her, with a son only a few months younger than woody, I used to love following her. Lately, her feed is all about herself with a bit of the boys thrown in, and that’s not why I started following her. Yes I love my fashion and want the latest styles, but I follow fashion accounts for that, not her. I follow her for her family life which is neither here nor there anymore, and except in the presence of an ad. I want to see her lunch times ideas, her meal ideas (as weird as some of them were ha), her going out with the kids, she used to walk everywhere with them and now she lives in the dales she doesn’t seem to do it as much. I want to see how she teaches the kids, if she does this, ie learning crafts and activities that she hasn’t just bought or been gifted, maybe using simple things and your brain to create an activity for them.

I do not want to see her posing in underwear, as a family Instagram account I guarantee a lot of her Followers don’t.

Back to the holey socks also. I know people have said it’s only a hole in a sock it’s not that bad. But it is literally not hard to buy a five pack of socks. My son is overrun with socks, how have they got to the stage where there are no other socks available that he has to wear one with a massive hole in the ball of his foot. Not a little one, surely his heel will rub on his wellies. All she can buy online but can’t add a pack of socks to the basket when she’s shopping, they’re literally sold everywhere. My son comes first, and yes I like to look nice but he always looks better and has everything he needs. I’m always looking for him stuff. If she can afford to spend on herself, why does she not do a haul for the boys stuff? I’d like to see that, my son needs the next size up so I’m on the lookout, maybe make a video on that???
I agree with all of this. I certainly couldn’t justify buying stuff for myself every few weeks while my child wore the same stuff regularly and had holes in his socks.

Reactions: 7
Basically describing my life - except I have friends lol. Not many, but I have them. 😂

And they’re ones I have made as an adult. I only have a relationship with a small handful of people I went to school with.

I’m kind of the same. When I was single, I had lots and lots of friends. Like, there’d always be someone up for a night out or free to go for tea or shopping at the drop of a hat. None of us had responsibilities then.

I met my husband and fell pregnant (quickly and unexpectedly) and I grew apart from a lot of the friends I had because our friendship was entirely based on going out, getting drunk, partying. And I wasn’t that person anymore. So that dwindled my circle down massively.

I have five friends who I am really close to. Those that I speak to and and see all the time. And then I have a handful of others I’ve met at baby groups or via my son’s nursery at kids parties etc who are good for play dates etc but aren’t people that I get too deep with or share problems with ifykwim.

Reactions: 5
Half the tit she buys we never see her wearing! I think she just buys for the sake of having something to film.
I think she buys things online and from primark does a haul and then sends it back!

I think a lot of vloggers do this.

Reactions: 9
OMG - what did I just watch on YouTube? Why does she need to chew the cookie like that? Ewww. And that partner of hers, what an absolute bell end! Imagine watching that video and realising that’s what your parents thought about taking you to one of your friend’s birthday parties?!
Fair enough, kids parties can be boring but jeez, at least pretend it’s fun for the kids involved.

I’ve only ever watched her Insta stories and seen her grid posts. Never watched her YouTube stuff. Won’t be going there again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They used to go for walks all the time before they moved to the dungeon now they just seem to stay there all weekend. There is loads to do in the area, as I live close by. I reckon she spends all her money on all her clothes hauls so she has nothing left to do activities with the boys or buy them clothes & bedding

Reactions: 2
I agree with all of this. I certainly couldn’t justify buying stuff for myself every few weeks while my child wore the same stuff regularly and had holes in his socks.
I wouldn't wear socks with holes in them and I'd certainly not put my child in holey socks. I'd go without as long as my girl had everything she needs.

Just out of curiosity, to those people who say they live close by, is she really ‘in the middle of nowhere’ / as far out as she say she is? 1/2 hour drive to a shop etc?

I mean we know she lives in a house which has a long driveway with a gate, we’ve only seen it 906 times every time she films her/Alfie opening it. Oh how the other half live😉

Anyone else confused by the hellofresh thing? She posted on holiday saying they were getting a box then when they came home she said they had it and now today it’s arrived? Is this why she has kept the Tesco haul from us for so long 😫

Also, her sister is staying tonight. Literally forgot she even had any siblings, never mentions any family until 2SS is out the picture

Reactions: 16
"And another thing I bought myself" ..."and I also bought myself....." "And for me I bought...."!
I hate "bashing" her, but seriously....she has SO many new clothes, before holiday, on holiday, back from holiday...and Woody is walking around with clothes far too big for him or with holes in, no duvet and no curtains in their room..I'm sorry if this is harsh, but for a "Mummy Blogger" she's a selfish bleep! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else confused by the hellofresh thing? She posted on holiday saying they were getting a box then when they came home she said they had it and now today it’s arrived? Is this why she has kept the Tesco haul from us for so long 😫

Also, her sister is staying tonight. Literally forgot she even had any siblings, never mentions any family until 2SS is out the picture
I think the videos have to be sent to Hello Fresh for approval first and they take ageeees. Noticed a few other accounts with the same issue so think it's more Hellofresh than the actual bloggers on this one.

However, love how ironic she is, HelloFresh story talking about "nice, healtheh meals" and the next story was just full of tit food 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think it’s a joke she mentioned getting hellofresh to fit in with her ‘busy’ lifestyle. There is nothing busy about her lifestyle. She is literally at home the ENTIRE day, she has the entire day to cook a healthy meal if she wanted to. She chooses not to.

Reactions: 11
I think the videos have to be sent to Hello Fresh for approval first and they take ageeees. Noticed a few other accounts with the same issue so think it's more Hellofresh than the actual bloggers on this one.

However, love how ironic she is, HelloFresh story talking about "nice, healtheh meals" and the next story was just full of tit food 😂😂😂
Someone I follow has posted a video for them today. Must be release day 🤣

Her primark haul. Does she think that’s relatable content? ‘I spend £100 every month on clothes. I got a wicker bag even though I already had one. Here’s 2 headbands I got a while ago and here’s another I got today.’

At least she got something for the boys but I personally do not like the kids selection in primark and don’t shop there for kids clothes. Each to their own.

Reactions: 6
Why oh why is it always bloody Primark ! its as if us mere mortals are being given a glimpse by Rebecca of something so exclusive we could only dream of owning, It's primarni not armarni I think your a bit confused love 😦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just out of curiosity, to those people who say they live close by, is she really ‘in the middle of nowhere’ / as far out as she say she is? 1/2 hour drive to a shop etc?

I mean we know she lives in a house which has a long driveway with a gate, we’ve only seen it 906 times every time she films her/Alfie opening it. Oh how the other half live😉
Yes she is, I’m not sure on her exact location but I used to live on the edge of the dales, I’ve now moved but still not that far. We visited a few times and it was a good 40 minutes in to get to the little villages do I imagine it’s the same to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.