Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think if your so real blah blah why doesn’t she ever leave the negative or constructive criticism there on her page. It’s all positive and people calling her a role model and saying they love her.. love her why?? Because she’s half naked for thousands to see.. I don’t get why she has no shame surely people at her sons school would see these pictures.. how embarrassing
This! She’s so Miss I’m so REAL*

Real defined as deleting comments I don’t like / blocking people who have a different opinion / taking the piss out of people who unfollow because they realise I post utter shite / real because having people fawn at me every other week is the only self worth I have even when I try to pass it on as doing good for others

Also tagging Garnier, Rolex and primark in that post, hoping the brands will see it and want to collaborate.

FFS 🤦‍♀️
Also sorry but Primark and Rolex together makes me spit my tea out a little

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also tagging Garnier, Rolex and primark in that post, hoping the brands will see it and want to collaborate.

FFS 🤦‍♀️
Bit of a waste for her there.. if she did her research she’d know that Rolex don’t show their tagged posts. Probably because they don’t want to be associated with people like Rebecca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have mentioned Dina Tokio before, who is ‘modest’ fashion vlogger. Dina has talked openly about her struggles with body image and even how she felt ‘removing’ her hijab. Dina has spoken about post baby body,her weight and changing shape and feeling confident some days and then needing reassurance.
Yes, she sells her ‘I like me’ clothing range, but I think Dina has presented the issue of body positivity realistically, with emphasis on self respect and I don’t think I have ever seen her body exposed beyond her elbows...even when she has been swimming.

Reactions: 2
I recently contacted one of the Insta mums about something I found wholly inappropriate on her channel. This is part of the response I received
BBD7FC2B-DFD3-403C-9174-D7F11DCB9718.jpeg
Why can’t more of them take that approach, actually listen to what people are saying and not just dismiss every slightly critical remark as being trolling.

Reactions: 5
I recently contacted one of the Insta mums about something I found wholly inappropriate on her channel. This is part of the response I received
View attachment 19441
Why can’t more of them take that approach, actually listen to what people are saying and not just dismiss every slightly critical remark as being trolling.
What did you find inappropriate?

Why does she talk down to her followers like she’s above them? Do they not see that? Why is she on a pedestal that she can allow other women to feel a certain way? Weird
You’re just a small village girl who don’t even live in a village
Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg she's actually sat on her phone the last hour nearly replying to nearly every comment in 1 or 2 minutes 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’d rather not say. The lady took down the posts which was what needed to happen and owned her mistake. Her reply was quite a bit longer than I’ve shown here and was lovely
Fair enough. At least she was graceful with her response

omg she's actually sat on her phone the last hour nearly replying to nearly every comment in 1 or 2 minutes 🤣
How sad on a long weekend, this is what you are doing Rebecca. Sat there policing the comments on a post that you put up seeking the validation of strangers. Yes, you could say (which you do, even made a mocking video about it), that us 15 trolls of Tattle are the sad jealous ones...but Tattle is not our full time job, it does not consume every waking hour and we don’t sacrifice our families privacy for it. To us it’s a laugh mainly not our life.

Reactions: 10
Can someone do an IGTV to show Rebecca how to wear underwear please. A tutorial may be helpful as she thinks they’re supposed to go beyond your belly button. Thanks x

Next up, ‘5 ways to style your thong with Rebecca Lamb’
I thi j people do that to hide muffin tops🙈

Reactions: 4
I’ve posted several pictures of me in underwear on my insta to promote body positivity.... but I’m always conscious of the type of underwear and the poses. Tasteful rather than sleazy.

Reactions: 4
A little off topic but is there a lot of influencers or instagrammers with high follower counts on here? I hope we don’t diss any of you 🙈 I like that you agree with this site!

Reactions: 3
I guarantee shes hoping to be snapped up by a men’s mag or something. I can’t for the life of me think why else a mother of 2 would pose in next to nothing like that and post it for all to see.

Reactions: 11
She is vile! What on earth is she doing? How can seriously expect people to believe the gym shark photo was genuine then she looks like this a few weeks later?! Bodies don’t change THAT drastically Reb!

Reactions: 15
‘I just want you all to feel amazing like me because I feel amazing’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jeez this girl. I saw the post and I genuinely gasped. She uses the phrase ‘Instagram vs reality’ but she just wants an excuse to pose half naked and plaster it everywhere online. Does she think we’re all stupid and don’t realise this???

Reactions: 18
A little off topic but is there a lot of influencers or instagrammers with high follower counts on here? I hope we don’t diss any of you 🙈 I like that you agree with this site!
Not me lol. I used to want to be one... but don’t want to sell my soul or children for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.