Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Rebecca reminds me of that friend you have since high school/college, always up for a laugh...then you all move on with university/work, that friend just stagnates socially.
Rebecca if you do read here...you seem a nice girl, you are young and beautiful. Educate yourself, while it is cute and appealing to the masses being all ‘ditzy’, you have two young boys who are there to learn from you. This is the age to visit museums/playgroups/free local activities.
You had aspirations of joining the police force or now whatever else you want to do, pursue that. If vlogging is what you want, it’s your passion...show that. Take on board what is said on here...the positive stuff, the ideas for videos, the compliments. Don’t focus on the negative.
We don’t know what goes on in your private life...but putting so much of your life out there will lead people to speculate. Respect yourself, show that self respect...you are not a performing monkey, dancing to entertain. You are posting videos that get views because you expose yourself but would you be ok if your children watched them?
I just feel sorry as you come across lacking direction with your platform...do what you love and do it really well, best way to silence all these ‘trolls’ .

• Heart
Reactions: 26

virgofalls

VIP Member
Dying at her “I voted” gif that she added to her story. The one that’s there for the European elections and not for some bullshit Mama’s and Papa’s event 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hellothere

Me and rebbeca used to be friends.. until she started to drop all of us when her YouTube channel started to get bigger with followers.. thats all she cares about is her "fans" who lick her up her arse and not her "friends"
Those holiday photos imagine when her boys get older 😂 oh look.. another photo of mums arse in another cheap tatty bikini 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm a bit torn on this one now.
On one hand, I think she got involved with Steve when she was too young. She hadn't really lived a life at all. 8 years later, she has 2 children and lives in the back of beyond in a house that is not suitable for her family at this time. Her channel has no direction. She is not happy regardless of what she says. I pity her.
On the other hand, she can be a proper bitch. Blocking and deleting any kind of criticism. Unwilling to listen to anything that isn't arse licking. It almost makes me feel like she deserves everything she gets.
For now, I'm going to put It down to immaturity. I hope she takes on board the good ideas mentioned above. If not, I fear her days as an influencer are numbered.

Laexquise

Anyone like mrs meldrum? I personally dont. Just because I think she has got a bit too big for her boots. But the difference between her and Rebecca's videos and pictures is unreal. She seems to spend more time and take a bit more pride in them. Not always scruffy and rushed. She's a lot more classy and seems to make a lot more sense.
Personally, I’d take Elleh over Meldrum’s casual racism any day. I don’t think that’s classy or sensical.

• Heart

Greyson

I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?
No.

I’ve never put a child to bed in their clothes and I especially wouldn’t put them to bed in clothes they wore all day in over 20 degree weather and all through an airport, on an airplane and travelling home on the other side and then leave them in it the next morning. That’s grim. Poor Woody.

Lorrys_x

Who lets their kids do that anyway in a restaurant!! Have some respect! Regardless if she's there alone with the 2 boys whoopdefuckingdo alot of people have 'solo' parenting times it's not fucking 'solo' parenting it's just doing the exact same shit you always do reb without ya daily shag and sausage boy to take the pics of you and the boys in the restaurant! I used to LOVE her content and find her so lovely and relatable but as soon as she dropped tattle into one of her stories (that's how I found this page!!) She just went even more downhill! She has so much potential and just wastes it. Oh and Instagram isn't a fucking job either babes, it may pay the bills but it isn't commuting to work each day and leaving your children in daycare to do an actual job you use your brain for to then come home and still do all the house stuff!! Annnnd breath 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

virgofalls

VIP Member
Also, the new IGTV, was the bit in her bra, putting on the T-shirt necessary? Does anyone really need a tutorial on that or does she just need any excuse to get her baps out
Omg just watched it. So inspirational and fashionable. Brb off to tuck my top in to my pants. Thanks so much Rebecca, you are revolutionary and have changed my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Smiles87

Arghhhhhhh! Travel. Travelling with kids. Travel plans. Travel vlogger.
NO REBECCA! You dont travel. You go Spain once a year, stay in a tower block and go from the beach to the pool to the restaurant every day.

• Haha

Cocoboo

New time poster, bit of a lurker since they mentioned tattle a few weeks back...loving reading all the posts on here ...I am becoming more and more irritated by Rebecca by the day!
Started following her when she was pregnant with Woody and I was 2 weeks behind her with my son. She was so relatable back then, what the bloody hell has happened to her?! Especially since she moved to that god forsaken hole...why anyone would want to live there, never mind a young girl in her mid 20s, is beyond me!
Her latest content is really scraping the barrel. She comes across lonely and desperate for attention, I actually feel really sorry for her as she’s clearly stuck in a horrible rut with no easy way out, especially now big Steve has quit his job ...imagine spending every minute of the day in isolation with THAT 🤢

• Haha

Cookiesncream

The holey socks and lack of stair gate is ridiculous. As is encouraging your child to play on the stairs.

However I don’t see the issue in her using that pram - I personally hate strollers, they’re never as smart looking or as comfy for the child as a proper pushchair, have less storage, and are generally rubbish to push compared to nice big wheels on a pushchair. So I’m not going to bash her over her choice of pram 🙄 Woody fits nicely in, its safe and comfy, it so I don’t see an issue.

Let’s not get into the territory or bashing absolutely every move she makes purely for the sake of it.

Cookiesncream

Apparently.. according to her stories this morning they have their next holiday planned already
That must be such a relief to all her viewers that avidly tune in to get the latest cultural experiences from our Elleh, top travel vlogger.

Apparently.. according to her stories this morning they have their next holiday planned already
Plus she can really get her money’s worth out of the boys swimsuits then... they only wore them every day for 10 days straight.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
I hate it when she tells expectant mothers that “it will all come naturally”. She says it every single time she’s asked for advice on motherhood.

It’s a potentially dangerous thing to say because actually, for a lot of women IT DOES NOT COME NATURALLY.

Imagine that woman, few months down the line .. majorly struggling, battling PND, feeling like she’s not bonding. “They said it woudl all come naturally to me .... I must be a failure! I mustn’t be a good enough Mother!”

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Secreteater101

I was genuinely cringing at all the stories about the lack of internet, I know that I’ve seen influencers have posted once or twice when their internet is down.. just for a quick update to followers, or for a laugh, but Rebecca told us so so SO many times.. that is really was shocking to me!

It scared me to realise how much power “WIFI” can have upon someone’s life.. and the desperate need to constantly declare to strangers about how much it was affecting her life. It’s internet babe. It’s dodgy for a few days... you’ll be ok. You have your children. A home. Your health. Your family.

Internet may be paying for bills at the moment but don’t let it take over your whole bloody life. Rebecca if you’re reading this, one day something new will take over the world and people will obsess over something else rather than social media.. make sure you have something else to engage in when that happens. Because this isn’t going to last forever.
Don’t miss out on memories with your lovely children by standing outside finding WiFi all day for the sake of views from people you don’t know, will never know, and probably never meet.

• Heart

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
My husband sitting beside me whilst scrolling though Instagram just said ‘Jesus that’s my dinner coming back, She looks like she’s auditioning for the cheap end of the red light district’. firstly.. I didn’t know there was a cheap end?!? 😂
Ps Rebecca, I sat for a minute there and refreshed the comments and you might be fast at deleting, but I still got to read a good few..

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
I think it’s more a case of because he’s away she’s using others to fill her time. I really believe she ditches spending time with anyone else in favour of being with him.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Her new video....🤦🏻‍♀️
How to tie your hair at the bottom, top and middle of your head, in the same dress.
Send inspirational help...she needs it! Desperately!

• Haha

EnolaGay

The kitchen has taken so long for 2 reasons..firstly they are both as thick as 🐖💩...secondly they are both bone idle lazy sods...proof of this is how much has been done since moving in..of course reb and 2ss bedroom has been done all nice and cosy and had a remodel a few weeks back..The childrens room/rooms have not...but hey like all good mums the kids come last eh ? And to bring up another point thats annoying...chopping trees down , not because they block a view or dangerous near the kids, NO its cos they have a wood burner and too tight to pay for wood, evidence of which was in a 2ss video a while back stating cutting up a tree cos its FREE...just like all the ads its all about FREEBIES wether its good bad or notas long as its free. Pity the thick sods dont take advice cos thats free... 2 lazy buggers wanting everything for free but able to treat themselves to nice items and clothes but wait and hope for freebies for the kids. Its digusting behaviour especially when bragging about there £400k neanderthal cave and Steves payout from his dads business. Why not just sit on the streets begging with your flaps out. Least you get out of dingle dell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
iv Seen her around Skipton a few times and smiled at her and just got the muckiest of looks from her! Personally i don’t think she’s as “down to earth and lovely” as she makes out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22