Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zbear11

I think maybe it's just me who's a bit triggerd by this as I'm roughly the same age as Reb I'm also a size 12 I've got an 8mth old baby girl but when I get my kit off I've got a HUGE over hang of skin on my tummy that can't be shifted and is causing me skin problems underneath it's looks so odd on my small frame having this embarising problem and I see her trying to find spare flesh to grab and I just think she needs watch what she posts and how she captions them ☹

And the worst thing is if someone like you who is triggered tried to tell her, she would block you because she’s a narcissistic cow. She needs to realise her actions reflect upon others and not just herself
Also to say, I’m sure you are beautiful regardless of any skin you do or don’t have! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22

123itsme

As a very real mum living not so far away from her, with a son only a few months younger than woody, I used to love following her. Lately, her feed is all about herself with a bit of the boys thrown in, and that’s not why I started following her. Yes I love my fashion and want the latest styles, but I follow fashion accounts for that, not her. I follow her for her family life which is neither here nor there anymore, and except in the presence of an ad. I want to see her lunch times ideas, her meal ideas (as weird as some of them were ha), her going out with the kids, she used to walk everywhere with them and now she lives in the dales she doesn’t seem to do it as much. I want to see how she teaches the kids, if she does this, ie learning crafts and activities that she hasn’t just bought or been gifted, maybe using simple things and your brain to create an activity for them.

I do not want to see her posing in underwear, as a family Instagram account I guarantee a lot of her Followers don’t.

Back to the holey socks also. I know people have said it’s only a hole in a sock it’s not that bad. But it is literally not hard to buy a five pack of socks. My son is overrun with socks, how have they got to the stage where there are no other socks available that he has to wear one with a massive hole in the ball of his foot. Not a little one, surely his heel will rub on his wellies. All she can buy online but can’t add a pack of socks to the basket when she’s shopping, they’re literally sold everywhere. My son comes first, and yes I like to look nice but he always looks better and has everything he needs. I’m always looking for him stuff. If she can afford to spend on herself, why does she not do a haul for the boys stuff? I’d like to see that, my son needs the next size up so I’m on the lookout, maybe make a video on that???

• Heart

Rachybaby0116

I'm not one to comment usually, but that 'body positivity' post contradicts itself in a way. If you were body confident, half naked or not, you wouldn't feel the need to grab your stomach and squidge any excess flesh in that negative way?! Maybe I'm reading into it but I just don't think the pictures say confidence. At least her holiday wax has lasted. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Ok Rebecca, you are clearly out of ideas for videos and we all know you read here, so here are some ideas. Now these are ideas for things I would like to watch, so hopefully you’ll take it on board.
1) garden makeover on a budget. Even if it’s up-cycling some of the rubbish the old owners left. Make use of it.
2) kids room make over on a budget.
3) hidden veg dinners - my kids actually love veg but I’m one of those people that loves to see just how many different veggies I can sneak in one meal.
4) rainy day entertainment. You’re in the house most days with woody so you must have some ideas.

Bonus options: make a veg patch and include the boys, refer back to it now and again in your stories to keep people updated on what worked and what didn’t and what the boys ate etc.

I’d also really like to see them do something really lovely in that 2nd living room, I’m a sucker for a clean and cosy room so it would be interesting to watch them transform that!

Anyone else got ideas? I really don’t want to watch her dance any more 🙈

Sp20191

VIP Member
I do think sometimes the things that she and others get bashed for is a bit ridiculous.

My kids have worn clothes more than once if they aren’t dirty, they’ve slept in clothes if they have fallen asleep, I only take one pair of swimming shorts when we go away (we don’t go abroad!) and yes I’m one of those people who don’t separate clothes when I wash them (except my husbands work clothes and new clothes!)

I do think some of the things she does are ridiculous but come on have you never put your kid to bed in the clothes he’s wearing?

Zbear11

WHAT THE F*CK is that body positivity post about

Did not want to see that. Way to backtrack on the gymshark photo elleh we still haven’t forgotten

#recieptsfordays

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

DozyDora

El love, can you make your next IGTV 5 ways to style a dressing gown? Need some inspo, like :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She’s deleted all other unfollowing comments but left that on because someone has told the person to go fuck themselves. Says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Dougie123

It’s embarrassing.
Why do these insta mums think the world wants to see them dancing in the kitchen or singing in the car 😴😴😴
I know! The way she put ‘haven’t danced for you in a while’ erm we’re not in a strip club hun

• Haha
  • Wow
I've just watched a bit of Ellehs 'DITL' of when Steve was just about to go away. I would honestly rather watch Paint dry! I fast forwarded most of it. Anyone notice the 'enthusiasm' (or lack of it) when it came to the kids birthday party and how relieved they were when it was apparently cancelled. Then they went to the kids play area and they weren't fussed or even wanted to be there at all. Ok fine, they get busy but their life is so ridiculously boring and dull, and living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help so you'd think they would make more of an effort to take the boys out.

As for Elleh and 2ss 'not' being bothered about tattle.. THEY MOST DEFINITELY ARE! If your not bothered Elleh and 2ss then whats with the little sly remarks and digs? That remark he made about people reporting and the gifted alcohol free he was talking about.. so Steve, are you okay with people not declaring money they have actually recieved or not declaring the things they've been gifted? And im sure if this is your 'job' and you get a wage from it, wouldn't it be taxed? It wouldn't be fare if people like you paid less tax because not everything had been declared when there are people such as nurses and doctors on a shit wage and paying their taxes, saving lives and not being paid enough for the work they do. You absolute c○ck!!!! Its quite sad that their internet being fixed needs to a priority (as he said on the phone to the internet company). Why not take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the break away from the camera and actually enjoying the moment with your boys and teaching them how to read, write, count, colour and their speech! Rather than being in a mood and being snappy and grumpy all because of the i internet not working.🤦‍♀️ shows where there priorities lie.

• Heart

Justanothermum27

I don’t know if I’m more appalled with Rebecca’s happeh with my Bodeh post or the fact over 4K other people clicked the like button, the only posts she has had over 3k likes on are her “body positivity” posts.

FYI if you were happy with how you looked/felt you wouldn’t require the constant need for self validation you wouldn’t grab your stomach in such a disturbing way and you wouldn’t take the piss out of your self pulling “funny” faces you would just genuinely be happy in clothes and out without the need to get a like for a post and without going on about it a million times

But you know fake it till you make it

• Heart

francisjmeader

The wine drinking is definitely her just jumping on the single mum tribe. It’s ‘stereotypical’ for a mum to have a glass of wine after a long day. She’s trying to relate to her genuinely hard working single mum followers this week by being #singlemum #soloparenting and she will be so happeh when Steve’s home because she could never do it without him. I’m sure she will give the ‘I don’t know how you do it’ speech on Monday to her followers.

But the truth is, she does everything at home even when Steve is there. Steve does fuck all. You are a single mum hun, you just have a little play buddy at night time. Enjoy your wine😉

• Haha
M

Member 4330

We're back to videos of her unkept garden and boring sheep with a cringey song played over the top. God I've missed this!!!! Yay!!!

I can't wait for their shite rip off aliexpress business to fail, Steve's payout to run out and then they both have to get back into the real world and do real work like the rest of us.

Who can tell I'm in a mood this morning? Bunch of twats.

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Pmsl someone needs to do an igtv for her showing 5 ways to wear clothes

- don’t yank it up your arse
- avoid camel toes
- avoid see through bikinis
- wear clothes when walking round town on holiday
- don’t wear manky vans when going to a smart event

Won’t be taking fashion advice off her anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20

leon19

I was a single parent for years with zero help in any way from the father. and she's feeling sorry for herself being on her own for a week idiot doesnt have a clue

Last edited:
Reactions: 20