Rebecca Lamb #48 Doggehs ran off, unsure when. Still convinced I’m a size 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca lamb 49. Hi everywun appy new thread day. Hope ya all okayyyy
Everyday day I get up and say "hi ev-ry-wun happeh Mondeh. I hope yew have a luvleh dehhhh. I'm just away to have a showerrr cus I need a showerrr so am having a showerrr"
Its drives my husband nuts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everyday day I get up and say "hi ev-ry-wun happeh Mondeh. I hope yew have a luvleh dehhhh. I'm just away to have a showerrr cus I need a showerrr so am having a showerrr"
😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oooob please tell us more about the showerrr hun. You're such an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m only 24, does this mean I need to be wearing less clothes? I mean it’s pissing it down but I’m 24 so should be wearing summery dresses and co ords that don’t fit? I must be doing it all wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wooooosh.... Straight over her head hahaha

And in other replies: that will be a no to the boys clothes haul lots are suggesting 🙄
I must have missed her showing the boys clothes on her stories.... 🤣 a boys haul would actually mean her buying things for other people!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I’ve just turned 27 does that mean I’m in the safe zone to wear winter clothes in winter?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please don’t tell me she’s turning into a lumi flogging twit like reality of rosh and being Brittany

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I can just imagine her search history

Quortes about trolls
Quortes about being a boss babe
Quortes about bodeh positiviteh
Quortes about being size 10
Quortes about mums being allowed to dress sexeh
How tuh mix colours in the washing sor they all turn a super gorgeous sludge grehhhh
Pinterest template ideas
Super cute clorthes
How tuh find my dogs
Ways tuh make 1 strawberreh last 2 weeks
Do ah need permission to knock down a stone wall
How to fix a half knocked down stone wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m only 24, does this mean I need to be wearing less clothes? I mean it’s pissing it down but I’m 24 so should be wearing summery dresses and co ords that don’t fit? I must be doing it all wrong!
Don’t forget a flowery floral print that’s realleh realleh. cute

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine her search history

Quortes about trolls
Quortes about being a boss babe
Quortes about bodeh positiviteh
Quortes about being size 10
Quortes about mums being allowed to dress sexeh
How tuh mix colours in the washing sor they all turn a super gorgeous sludge grehhhh
Pinterest template ideas
Super cute clorthes
How tuh find my dogs
Ways tuh make 1 strawberreh last 2 weeks
Do ah need permission to knock down a stone wall
How to fix a half knocked down stone wall
How to find my dogs killed me 😂😂😂😂

We need a tattle meet up I think we’d all get on like a house on fire 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How to find my dogs killed me 😂😂😂😂

We need a tattle meet up I think we’d all get on like a house on fire 😂😂
Let the boring influencers have their meet ups, us tattlers can have our own one 😂 would be a right laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.