Rebecca Lamb #48 Doggehs ran off, unsure when. Still convinced I’m a size 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what she means though because I'm 30 and I'm only allowed to wear jumpers and coats. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Best part of her only being 26 is that she’ll need a job at some point or another... don’t see her being a “full time mummy” for the next 40 years 😂🥴
Good luck to her. Doubt anywhere respectable will employ her. Imagine your CV having influencer as your current role 😂 and then they Google you to find out what you do 😳

Reactions: 10
Best part of her only being 26 is that she’ll need a job at some point or another... don’t see her being a “full time mummy” for the next 40 years 😂🥴
That’s why I think these mummy vloggers pop kids out like tic tacs! Woody is only getting bigger and before she knows it they’ll both be in school full time what on earth will she do with her days then! There’s no way you can still call yourself a mummy vlogger if your kids are older then 10 surely, you won’t be able to take pictures of them sleeping forever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the afternoon she’s in her dressing gown and is leaving the kids to watch yet another dvd whilst they sit in the office....

Reactions: 11
Her boys must’ve seen every single kids film by this point 🙄
Any other parent would do office work like that in the evenings when the children are asleep. But nearly every afternoon she is in the office editing some other crappy vlog. Easy parenting.
Although in the evenings she is too busy to work. Eating ALL the doughnuts and biscuits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So her and ratboy are fannying about in her ‘office’ thinking they’re Alan sugar, and meanwhile the kids are unattended downstairs in front of the tv again. Parenting at its finest.
also what sad fucker uploads a boomerang of their biscuit going in their tea? She has far too much time on her hands for someone that has kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to brush those eyelashes. She's had them 1 week and she's ruined them already... i would be embarrassed to be her lash tech and seeing them

Reactions: 10
Can I repeat I’m not sticking up for her and I still don’t think she gets it but she has at least replied which is slight progress - no?!
For her it's a big step forward. I agree, I don't think she's fully understood what the people are saying but at least she's tried to respond without deleting for once.

She will have to work in some capacity in a business with Steve, I don't see anyone else employing her and she's doing nothing to improve herself, whether life skills or academically

Reactions: 2
She needs to brush those eyelashes. She's had them 1 week and she's ruined them already... i would be embarrassed to be her lash tech and seeing them
I feel like those lashes look like they could of tiny mites running around in them 🤢

New thread title idea:

Rebecca Lamb #49
Part time mummy, Full time scummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why hasn't she congratulated this person? She's so bleeping rude. If I get 100 comments on a post I reply to them all. Gaining and keeping followers is literally her job.

Jealous much? 😏

Screenshot_20200825_154726_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise how school girl and passive aggressive those quotes make her look?

Just come on here and post them directly Rebecca, save making yourself look like a arrogant tw*t to all the followers you need onside to make you money...

Reactions: 7
So her and ratboy are fannying about in her ‘office’ thinking they’re Alan sugar, and meanwhile the kids are unattended downstairs in front of the tv again. Parenting at its finest.
also what sad fucker uploads a boomerang of their biscuit going in their tea? She has far too much time on her hands for someone that has kids.
They are both as thick as...
So they've left their two young children watching a film AGAIN! Who's keeping an eye on the dogs then if the kids are unattended. (Not in case they run off!) 🤪
She's helping Steve with his big boss teeth business website. I can't wait to see the typos on that...
Why does this need to be done in the middle of the day anyway? Wait until the kids are in bed.

I genuinely didn't realise she was 26 I thought she was in her early 30s. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca lamb 49. Hi everywun appy new thread day. Hope ya all okayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.