Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she knows it's August and that there's not much call for casserole in the summer. Why do they not eat any salad? Even if her and Steve don't eat it, give it to the children. 🤷‍♀️
Or nice baked potatoes with tuna and salad or beans and cheese.

Reactions: 5
Ooh look Steve, Sam Faiers is havin chicken, sweet botetoh mash and green beans...let’s do that tonight but forget the beans, I’ll do some of that haloumi stuff. Then we’ll have sum cehke 🍩🍰🧁🎂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What person is searching her name for family meal ideas? Whoever is must be thick as pig tit if they think her meals are healthy at all.
I’ve not even watched the video but that picture of the fish finger bake has done me in for the day. She’s so weird, and lazy. How hard is it to peel a bitatoe and mash is for god sake

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh haven’t watched the vid but might do for a laugh.. as people said she’s only trying to copy Sam faires... except she still gets it wrong.. does she think sweet potato is 1 of your 5 a day... does she even like sweet potato I’ve never seen her buy it... first healthy day and she eats cake and salty halloumi 😂
I can guarantee the kids didn’t have that dinner... chocolate pancakes for dinner followed by chocolate cake for dessert I imagine😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sweet potato does actually count as one of your five a day! ....so well done to Rebecca for having one of her five a day during her 'healthy' day. I'm not even sure if I'd count the portion of fruit she had for breakfast as one of her five a day as it only looked about four raspberries and a blueberry.

Reactions: 5
It is making me feel SO sorry for her that she needed to buy her way to 100,000k subs

She gets 20 comments on a video.... out of 100,000... that is 0.02% 😂😂😂😂😂

But she’s so proud of herself she’s put it in her bio 😆

0.02% Beggy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed she’s copied Sam Faiers with ‘the food diary’ Sams been doing it for a few days so naturally beggy has copied it she’s such a bleeping sket. Difference is begs eats shite 💩
Ahhhhh THATS where Beggy got the halloumi and sweet potato mash idea from. Literally not an original bone in her body 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she originally supposed to be getting married this month?
considering she went on and on about her Bloody Hen do she doesn't seem to disappointed about her wedding day not going ahead as originally planned.

Reactions: 18
Was she originally supposed to be getting married this month?
considering she went on and on about her Bloody Hen do she doesn't seem to disappointed about her wedding day not going ahead as originally planned.
Cause she never even planned anything. I don't think it was ever going to happen this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is not way the Aga works. We have an Aga. There is no way you would need a slow cooker if you had a working Aga. The ovens are different temperatures and one of them is essentially a slow cooker. You could put a casserole or anything like that in and leave it all day. Sorry a bit technical but is is something that drives me really mad about her.

Reactions: 24
Funny how she only has one slice of toast with eggs for lunch when she’s doing a food diary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right if I was having a "healthy" day it would look something like this:

Breakfast - Cereal bar and a banana (Not the best but I don't like cereal, don't really like breakfast much so I have to force myself, and I don't have time to make much before work)
Lunch - Salad - Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn, grated carrot, peppers, olives, boiled egg, maybe a small handful of grated cheese with ham or chicken and maybe a dash of dressing or a spoon of houmous. If I was at home I might have a baked potato with it as well or take a pitta bread to work but usually, it's just salad! I know we all know what a salad is but I thought I'd list the ingredients for Beggy 🥴
Dinner - Some kind of pasta with green veg or home made curry/chilli with cauliflower rice, fish or chicken (sometimes in a sauce) with veg or more salad.
Snacks - Fruit, maybe some low calorie crisps or crackers, carrot/cucumber sticks

To be fair this is mostly my life as I'm trying to lose weight :ROFLMAO: but I still have treats, if I strictly ate like this every day for 2 weeks and consistently worked out, I could lose 5-10lb easily in that time and Rebecca could as well but she has no idea and she's too lazy to keep it up. It's so simple!

Reactions: 9
It is making me feel SO sorry for her that she needed to buy her way to 100,000k subs

She gets 20 comments on a video.... out of 100,000... that is 0.02% 😂😂😂😂😂

But she’s so proud of herself she’s put it in her bio 😆

0.02% Beggy!
Omg I’ve just noticed her bio 😂😂😂😂😂 Christ she knows no shame that one! YOU BOUGHT THE SUBS YOU ABSOLUTE head!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’m in the middle of catching up on the last couple of threads as I’ve been off here for a while and I’m at the part where she uploaded that video to insta ‘instagram vs reality’... She looks a lot bigger than a size 10 like she says she is but then I’ve realised something that’s playing on my mind. Yesterday I was at work and there were 3 of us talking about clothes and what sizes we are. We were all a size 16, yet all 3 of us look so different and weigh so different too.
Girl 1: size 16 clothing, weighs 11 stone but looks like a size 14.
Girl 2: size 16 clothing, weighs 14 stone but looks like a size 18-20.
Me: size 16 clothing, weighs 12 stone 13 pounds but everyone tells me I look like a size 12???
It can honestly make you feel quite tit about yourself if you already have a hard time with your self confidence. But this makes me think Rebecca could actually be a size 10/12 but just look bigger than other 10/12 women? This is why I hate clothing sizes because it’s so weird and confusing!! Sorry for the long post, was just on my mind 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched the meal video... for someone that claims this is her “job” she really is shocking at it? If I performed that badly at my job, I wouldn’t have a job anymore!! Speaking basic English, stringing a sentence together, the actual editing of the video and then the voiceover would be classed as essential in her job role surely???? She can’t do any of those, it honestly looks like a 10 year old has put that video together and even that might be offensive to the 10 year old 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, was the sound of Alfeh chewing etc at the end really necessary 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.