Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be that motivating.Does she not realise by highlighting this one book over and over for 8 months shows us exactly how thick and unproductive she is??
Well she said months ago in a begging story or video for subscribers that her goal was to reach 100k and if it did happen she would then feel that she had achieved everything she wanted from all this .... well she did it by hook or by crook yet here she still is christ knows why or what point she now feels she's got to make ?
If I was like her telling everyone i have the dream home, man ,kids and life I'd just do a Meldrum and put the vlogging camera down and sit back and enjoy it all and yet begs just can't 🤔.

Reactions: 7
Well she said months ago in a begging story or video for subscribers that her goal was to reach 100k and if it did happen she would then feel that she had achieved everything she wanted from all this .... well she did it by hook or by crook yet here she still is christ knows why or what point she now feels she's got to make ?
If I was like her telling everyone i have the dream home, man ,kids and life I'd just do a Meldrum and put the vlogging camera down and sit back and enjoy it all and yet begs just can't 🤔.
Dont be silly hun, she needs her sheep to tell her shes "goals" when she posts her ass flashing shots of her squeezed into clothes 3 sizes too small so Steve can't tell her she's a fat bird and she's offending his eyes

Reactions: 8
She probably has to always google to find out what the words actually mean in that book so it’s taking her even longer to read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he needs to put AD...
Both of them are dishonest as hell. They both know they should be declaring it as an ad because the post isn't on an account related to the business. I'd be interested to know what safety standards those kits meet and are they recommended by qualified, dental professionals. They both have discoloured teeth, so it's not the best advert for his business.

Reactions: 17
Both of them are dishonest as hell. They both know they should be declaring it as an ad because the post isn't on an account related to the business. I'd be interested to know what safety standards those kits meet and are they recommended by qualified, dental professionals. They both have discoloured teeth, so it's not the best advert for his business.
I don’t think any home kits are recommended by dentists - the general consensus is that the home kits are not strong enough to work and that they are pretty pointless.

Reactions: 13
At home whitening kits were popular a couple of years ago. Loads of celebs were endorsing different brands etc. You don't see much of it now because people soon realised that they don't work and dentists were vocal about how damaging they can be. Rebecca and Steve are so behind on this. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I don’t think any home kits are recommended by dentists - the general consensus is that the home kits are not strong enough to work and that they are pretty pointless.
Yep! I posted earlier in the thread about my Dad's comments when I sent him the link of the Gryn Teeth Whitening. My dad's a dentist and said that it's illegal for anyone apart from dental professionals to do teeth whitening but home kits are allowed but only if they're beneath 0.1% of peroxide. He said that the LED is pointless and a marketing ploy and the gels regularly rot away people's enamel and then he deals with the aftermath of this and people realise they can actually get teeth whitening quite cheap at a dentist!

The NHS also don't recommend home whitening kits, I think that says it all 😂

Reactions: 13
D3952AFB-A90B-41AC-9283-A75864F495B8.png

I don’t see the problem in this? THEY ARE CHILDREN PLAYING AND HAVING FUN YOU STUPID witch!! Let them enjoy their lives for once...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She has a empty downstairs room which she was going to turn into a playroom but we all know she comes first. If she had that she could be with them pottering around whilst they place so it doesn’t get to much of a mess. I have a playroom it’s a godsend .
Those TWO deadlines are really taking it out of her she’s not around much 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen birthday meal photo on Steve’s Instagram. So they even took the kids out for a meal for Steve’s birthday still wearing their clothes (pyjamas) that they’d been wearing for the last two days. Lazy filthy parents 😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just seen birthday meal photo on Steve’s Instagram. So they even took the kids out for a meal for Steve’s birthday still wearing their clothes (pyjamas) that they’d been wearing for the last two days. Lazy filthy parents 😡
At least he didn’t have to put up with her cooking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been quiet this weekend...
‘Morning everywuuun happeh... what day is it... mondeeeh, sorreh I’ve been a bit quiet on heyreee, we’ve been buseh with Steve cos he’s a big boy now and had a birthdeeeeh... the boys are just having their breakfasttt, I’m havin a waterrrrhhh and a peppermint tea. Have a loveleh daaaayhhh’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.