Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before on here and I'll keep saying it until she explains herself what does she mean when she says to those who follow her

'All I want to do is help you people'

Help them with what?
Bloody well explain yourself or else it makes no sense it's a big statement to make, one minute she's dancing around on tik tok or stripped to her underwear the next she's quoting Princess Diana all humble just wanting to change the lives of 100k people ! its bizarre to the point where you question are we witnessing something similar to Kanye - her question box please tell me why you enjoy me? seriously this can't be healthy .
Lol I haven’t followed her for ages but I’ve heard her post the ‘I just want to help people’ tit before recently and I just don’t understand it .Like help us with what exactly ?What does she possibly think she’s helping any of us with ?Gives us a few laughs I suppose . Shes the one who needs bloody help .

duck me she’s boring. “I’ve got to do a food shop cos we’re running low so I’ve got to go and do a food shop”. Why would anyone want to see her skincare routine? She hasn’t got one? She sleeps in her makeup, has had the same Elemis cleansing balm for god knows how long, she uses a grotty flannel to wash her face with when she bothers to wash, she wears SPF 8 and thinks she’s protected from the sun, she’s never stressed the importance of using spf on children & protecting their skin. duck off rebecca
Didn’t she get the Elemis for free ? Prob the only reason she has it in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Buffet and chips!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebs I’d suggest you book your holidays to Butlins from now on, a much suited place for you, you absolute chav!!!!
We go to Cyprus, Greece, canaries, France etc and ALWAYS explore the pretty towns and villages and eat the local cuisine. What the feck is the point of going on holiday to eat all inclusive hotel buffet food and chips 🙄 and that’s what you miss about going on holiday. duck me rebeggar!!!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I can just imagine these Brits abroad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Finding the nearest cafe for an English breakfast and the nearest English bar for a glass of Echo Falls. I’m sure a lot of hotels do have nice buffets and incorporate their local cuisine but to say that’s what you’re missing along with chips and lemon Fanta 😂 I’m missing family time, exploring new places, different cultures and cuisine but that’s what I expect from a holiday. I don’t just use it as a time to get my tits and vag out, ignore my kids and stuff my face with crap 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I haven’t followed her for ages but I’ve heard her post the ‘I just want to help people’ tit before recently and I just don’t understand it .Like help us with what exactly ?What does she possibly think she’s helping any of us with ?Gives us a few laughs I suppose . Shes the one who needs bloody help .

Didn’t she get the Elemis for free ? Prob the only reason she has it in the first place
I reckon so, I can’t imagine her spending £40+ on a cleanser when she never washes 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lol that’s what I thought- hotel goodness then says a buffet and chips🤢. So many restaurants when you are abroad serving local dishes, fresh fish & meats, paellas etc but no beggy wants hotel buffets that cater for the English and chips! She belongs on tv show ‘Benidorm’ 🙄
What is everyone’s issue with her not eating the local cuisine when abroad and eating at the hotel buffet, Chinese restaurants etc? Is it because she says she likes ‘travel’ and says she goes travelling when in reality she just has a normal Spanish holiday once a year??

I’m asking because..when I go away we go all inclusive we eat at the hotel. We do go out to local restaurants for lunch and dinner some days but when I’m around the pool on holiday I’m happy to have a burger & chips from the all inclusive buffet? I definitely don’t belong on Benidorm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just wondering if everyone would still have the same issue if she didn’t say she vlogs about ‘travel’ and loves ‘travelling’ and just said it for what it is..a holiday? In my opinion travelling is what Katie Ellison does, seeing completely different countries and cultures and actually travelling around.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or her lifestyle! Is she going to wear these outfits to feed the chickens or to shop in Aldi?
😆 can you imagine her ‘nipping in’ to pick up some fresh milk in that purple thing with her rat hanging out? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is everyone’s issue with her not eating the local cuisine when abroad and eating at the hotel buffet, Chinese restaurants etc? Is it because she says she likes ‘travel’ and says she goes travelling when in reality she just has a normal Spanish holiday once a year??

I’m asking because..when I go away we go all inclusive we eat at the hotel. We do go out to local restaurants for lunch and dinner some days but when I’m around the pool on holiday I’m happy to have a burger & chips from the all inclusive buffet? I definitely don’t belong on Benidorm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just wondering if everyone would still have the same issue if she didn’t say she vlogs about ‘travel’ and loves ‘travelling’ and just said it for what it is..a holiday? In my opinion travelling is what Katie Ellison does, seeing completely different countries and cultures and actually travelling around.
I think you've hit the nail on the head, because she says travel in her bio and enjoys travelling people take the piss out of her as she goes to a in general crappy place in Tenerife and the highlight for them is the local Chinese.

Reactions: 11

I think it’s strange that out of anything about holidays she could’ve mentioned that she misses it was Fanta Lemon, Buffet food and chips. These are all things we can get in the UK. Most people will miss the sea, beach, swimming pool, different sights, family time, making memories etc. Not a Fanta and chips!

Reactions: 20

I think it’s strange that out of anything about holidays she could’ve mentioned that she misses it was Fanta Lemon, Buffet food and chips. These are all things we can get in the UK. Most people will miss the sea, beach, swimming pool, different sights, family time, making memories etc. Not a Fanta and chips!
[/QUOTE

yes I agree this is what I meant, there’s nothing wrong with the odd burger for lunch, but perhaps it’s just me- why go all the way to Spain for what she’s just described as an English holiday. Ok the sun shines more in Spain, and it’s nice to go in the pool/beach but she never tries anything different. And yes she says she likes to travel when realistically she likes to holiday in Spain

Reactions: 4
She‘s just a basic witch, that’s what I find so funny, Fanta lemon ffs 😆 I can get that in the far flung destination called ‘my university campus coffee shop’ ten minutes away 🥴
And yeah to promote ‘Travel’ in her bio... it’s laughable... because going on a holiday to Mallorca for a week and scoffing the hotel buffet, does not mean you‘re a travel vlogger it means you go on a holiday to Spain like every other family ever, and that’s fine! But if she wants to call herself a travel vlogger or say she travels surely an element of that is going out of your way to see new places, eat different cuisine. Otherwise she’s basically documenting what every family in Britain does on a holiday so what’s the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She needed some more sugar so she got some more sugar to put in her little tea, coffee, sugar thing 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got type two diabetes just looking at that shopping today 😂

Reactions: 6
She‘s just a basic witch, that’s what I find so funny, Fanta lemon ffs 😆 I can get that in the far flung destination called ‘my university campus coffee shop’ ten minutes away 🥴
And yeah to promote ‘Travel’ in her bio... it’s laughable... because going on a holiday to Mallorca for a week and scoffing the hotel buffet, does not mean you‘re a travel vlogger it means you go on a holiday to Spain like every other family ever, and that’s fine! But if she wants to call herself a travel vlogger or say she travels surely an element of that is going out of your way to see new places, eat different cuisine. Otherwise she’s basically documenting what every family in Britain does on a holiday so what’s the point?!
This is it.

She says 'travel' - she means a weeks all inclusive in Spain, eating English food and not leaving the complex unless it's the 2 minute walk to the beach.

She says renovation - she means pop a lick of paint onto a wall and buy a fake plant from IKEA

She says homemade food - she means opening a jar of sauce over the cheapest chicken she can find and putting it in the slow cooker for 5 hours

She says fashion - she means buying anything polyester in a size that's always too small that shows off her fanny, tits or legs (or all if she finds a gem) from the cheapest, most unethical, fast fashion outlets without an ounce of style to make it look good.

She says parenting - she means exposing her children to creeps and perverts and doing the bare minimum to scrape by getting them to adulthood.

She says country living - she means showing a time-lapse video of her driving through the countryside to get to lidl in skipton

I could go on.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.