Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Blake Lively’s speech has been reposted on Instagram (it’s 3 years old) I’ve seen a number of instamums/dads posting that they’re so shocked and upset by it and that they are seriously considering either not showing or showing less of their children on their squares and in their stories. Fast forward to their post/story the next day and what a surprise.....their kids are there 🤷🏻‍♀️ To these people the privacy of their children isn’t as important as they all claim it is. The likes/lovey comments/follower count/ads/freebies are all that are really important. Rebecca is the epitome of this Instagram culture.....she shows her kids in the bath and asleep in bed....two of the most personal aspects of a child’s life. I don’t doubt for one minute that she loves her children but sadly in her life at the moment, Instagram is more important to her than anything else.

Reactions: 22
I wish someone would tell her about the peadophile issue currently going on with Instagram. The amount of peadophiles watching the vlogs with her kids in the bath is probably sickening. If she cared about her boys she should remove them off her Instagram and YouTube and educate other mums about what’s going on. Today I’ve read that peadophiles can screenshot your child’s Face and manipulate them into awful photos. They can screenshot and sell and trade images. Also use your images of your children which are innocent and use them online. She should really think about how vulnerable she has made her boys and who is really enjoying and watching those videos of her boys getting dressed and going for a bath.
Back when I had social media (other than a weightloss Instagram) I have never put one single photo of my child online and I forbid family or friends to put any photos online because I know that regardless of a private. Profile these images can be seen by creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The ironic thing is, she shared the d
Blake lively video on her stories last week? Week before? She obviously didnt watch it, maybe thought it was all about the "cute" outfits or maybe thought it was only in america or something ridiculously stupid like that.

Also, her taste in cheap boohoo style clothing is horrendous...however...that tweed style farmers thing she wears when out on them there hills...duck me thats horrendous too.

Reactions: 11
duck me she’s boring. “I’ve got to do a food shop cos we’re running low so I’ve got to go and do a food shop”. Why would anyone want to see her skincare routine? She hasn’t got one? She sleeps in her makeup, has had the same Elemis cleansing balm for god knows how long, she uses a grotty flannel to wash her face with when she bothers to wash, she wears SPF 8 and thinks she’s protected from the sun, she’s never stressed the importance of using spf on children & protecting their skin. duck off rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanta lemon, hotel buffet and chips. Calm down Judith Chalmers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol that’s what I thought- hotel goodness then says a buffet and chips🤢. So many restaurants when you are abroad serving local dishes, fresh fish & meats, paellas etc but no beggy wants hotel buffets that cater for the English and chips! She belongs on tv show ‘Benidorm’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aahh the delights that await the seasoned traveller that she is. English fry up for breakfast and a Chinese for dinner. So well travelled is our bex, really likes to experience the local customs and cuisine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aahh the delights that await the seasoned traveller that she is. English fry up for breakfast and a Chinese for dinner. So well travelled is our bex, really likes to experience the local customs and cuisine.
And what’s the betting she only ever orders sweet and sour at the Chinese restaurant?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that even after the noise on Instagram and us lot on here talking about it, she’s just shared a video of Woody asleep sucking his thumb, has honestly made me feel sick for those children. What sort of mother is happy for potential paedophiles to take those vulnerable images and videos? She’s happy for them to manipulate the photos to something sickening? I’m not even a mother myself but I just can’t comprehend that. You are their mother, you are meant to protect them.
She's the kind of clueless parent who cries and wants sympathy after something goes wrong, because she was too ignorant to prioritise her children's safety.

Reactions: 15
You can't polish a turd and Rebecca will always be the same uneducated classless chav, who will never truly appreciate other cultures. Not sure why she wastes money going abroad, just to sit next to the pool, no sight seeing and eating the same crap she shovels down her gullet at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Buffet and chips!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebs I’d suggest you book your holidays to Butlins from now on, a much suited place for you, you absolute chav!!!!
We go to Cyprus, Greece, canaries, France etc and ALWAYS explore the pretty towns and villages and eat the local cuisine. What the feck is the point of going on holiday to eat all inclusive hotel buffet food and chips 🙄 and that’s what you miss about going on holiday. duck me rebeggar!!!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe if the boys had their own toys instead of toys bought for them “to share” they wouldn’t bicker so you could enjoy your breakfast in peace Rebecca!

Reactions: 18
Maybe if the boys had their own toys instead of toys bought for them “to share” they wouldn’t bicker so you could enjoy your breakfast in peace Rebecca!
This is exactly what I thought 👌🏼

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.