Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you dare share a swipe up for Boohoo after their recent press 😂😂 also more cropped, boobs out, short shorts crap. The lilac suit is alright, could see it styled up really cool for a girls brunch but where is she gonna wear that, the milk van? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Have you noticed, she didn't put where they were from, just put the swipe up aff links. Just more cheap and nasty crap to con the sheep.
she hasn't said because they are from boohoo 🤦🏼‍♀️

You never see her wearing it though, convinced she tries is on for her stories then sends them back. 😐
she defo sends them back apart from them blue joggers and that nasty cream top she keeps wearing 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
That top & that shorts set she looks horrific 😂 she wouldn’t know classy if it smacked her in the face & why does she look so smug. Your not all that rebegga I’m twice your age & look far better than you & I’m by no means perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because there's no way on earth she earns £5k a month, she has probably earned it once and that's it, she likely made nothing or barely scraped by the following months.

She lies like there's no tomorrow. The way to tell she doesn't earn £5k a month is how she lives and the state of the house. Everything is watching and counting the pennies, they don't have a pot to piss in, don't let her fool you.
Didn't she have a few you tube videos that got huge amounts of views back just before Woodeh was born? I seem to remember she did a breast pump one and another one where she modelled all her bikinis when they were on holiday which were particularly sleazy. She may well have been paid a lot those particular months but certainly not on a regular basis. I wouldn't be able to look my husband in the eyes if the only way I could earn money was to show my body off on line. Her family must be so proud and her kids will get ripped to shreds at school when they're older.

Reactions: 11
I often do wonder if she’s making £5000 a month why she buys such cheap clothing and buys cheap food from Aldi like gammon joints which are the cheapest meat to buy, I’m on much less then that and I buy my clothes from next as they are decent quality and buy expensive meat from Tesco, my point is I find it odd someone who earns that much would surely be buying more expensive stuff then what she does. Also why is the house not been renovated if she earns that much, confused why she lives off Aldi and primark when she earns so much
They havnt a pot to piss in

Reactions: 7
What goes through her mind when she buys these clothes though? (Well, except for "this will look super cute with a little straw bag") 😂

She just completely disregards how the clothes will suit (not only her body) but her lifestyle. She might get one or two pictures of them looking alright in her magic mirror. When she's posing and being careful with how she's standing (and breathing) but imagine how they'll look in real life? When Steve's taking the picture of her (off guard), or when she's bending down to help one of the kids, or lifting Woody into the swing at the park.

Reactions: 16
She literally picks me the most awful clothes. Were they in the sale? I just don’t get it, where will she wear them? I feel sorry for her if she really is this clueless

Reactions: 11
There's no hope for her she won't take our advice..
Surely her mum or even Steve would tell her she doesnt suit this random style...
That crop top.. Horrendous...
Where is she gonna wear a lilac suit?!

Stuff she buys just doesn't match with this lifestyle she wants us to believe she has...

The clothes she buys I could see my 16 Yr old size 8 cousin wearing... Not a chunky 26 year old mum... Is she gonna pop into aldi in that khaki monstrosity?? And WHY not change your bleeping joggers to show a full outfit fgs
. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The clothes are awful, I'm 28, a size 10-12 and wouldn't dream of wearing any of it. The only time I'd be in a crop top would be on holiday with high waisted shoes or a maxi skirt, not wandering round the Dales!

Reactions: 13
The sheer amount of clothes she buys when she doesn’t go anywhere n her kids are always dressed like tit

the fuckin audacity of it

Reactions: 21
The sheer amount of clothes she buys when she doesn’t go anywhere n her kids are always dressed like tit

I reckon she gets them, tries them on, puts a “swipe up to buy” for them and then sends them back. Sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

How dare you, don't you know she spent a total of £2.60 on primark tshiets for the boys when she went to treat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.