Rebecca Lamb #46 everything five pound, like a basset hound!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody’s doing something drawing
Becky’s doing something writing
Does she EVER proof read what she’s written??
This is her BOSSBABE job ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No just uneducated and lazy
Considering this is her ‘job’ she just can’t be bothered to proof read what she’s written 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am so anal about spelling but this is because I was a secretary and if I’d sent out letters that were full of mistakes I’d have been sacked. It bugs me that some of these instagrammers pay so little attention to the English language these days and don’t care how their posts are written! I understand that some people struggle but Rebecca doesn’t.....she’s just lazy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The slow cooker is out!
Just how dangerous is that trailing wire when you have children ( and dogs) around?

Reactions: 7
God she just loves herself doesn’t she.....the kip of this set up 😂 She obviously thinks she’s Nigella Lawson when in fact she’s more of a (flashing) Fanny Cradock! I wonder what gems we are in for in today’s meal ideas from our resident food guru 🤔 I can’t wait 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 8
God she just loves herself doesn’t she.....the kip of this set up 😂 She obviously thinks she’s Nigella Lawson when in fact she’s more of a (flashing) Fanny Cradock! I wonder what gems we are in for in today’s meal ideas from our resident food guru 🤔 I can’t wait 😊
and yet every single video and picture is as dark as they come despite the lighting set up.

Reactions: 9
I can't get over that as an "influencer" mum who lives in such a beautiful area and doesn't work, all she has to offer for Youtube videos is her Aldi food shop where she buys the same things every week, sorry, every two weeks now 🥴, meal "ideas" where she cooks the same meals over and over again mostly warming up sauces in jars with some meat, a day in the life where they do absolutely duck all, the same makeup routine repeated over and over with the same old skanky products or cheap hauls of tat she calls clothes. How she calls this a job I have no idea and how anyone thinks she is inspiring is a complete mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.