Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idea for a thread title: Oompah Lumpah Becks the countryside pest - sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has her boobs
I think the point being made is that her grid is just basically photos of her self either in her underwear or flashing her arse to the camera when she’s supposedly a mummy flogger.

In her last 15 posts there are only 4 of her kids and she’s in 3 of them 😂😂 and to add to that 3 of them are Ads so she’s purely using her kids to profit she’s disgusting.
She has her boobs and/or arse out in every photo of herself. The fact she takes off her bra to do some photos, tiktoks makes me feel physically ill. She really should consider getting a job as a webcam girl or something similar, it's obvious she's more suited to that.

Her dacexand hands are so puffy
At least shes placed herself nicely in front of the bookcase hole. The kids are always either in clothes that are massive or theyre in washed out ones that are way too small. For someone who says shes only ever had her lips done, why is her face so puffehhh?
Her face and hands are so puffeh. You can see how puffeh her hands are when she does her aldeh shop and is massaging all the food items 🤮

Her dacexand hands are so puffy
At least shes placed herself nicely in front of the bookcase hole. The kids are always either in clothes that are massive or theyre in washed out ones that are way too small. For someone who says shes only ever had her lips done, why is her face so puffehhh?
Her face and hands are so puffeh. You can see how puffeh her hands are when she does her aldeh shop and is massaging all the food items 🤮
Poor little Woodys wellies were on the wrong feet the other day when he was walking round the garden. Their shoes are always far too big for them. I don’t understand why she doesn’t take them to Clark’s and get them measured properly & buy them proper shoes! They always look so uncomfortable :(
Alfie's face is illuminous it's so white. He looks very unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Here’s a couple of books I just found I’ve no idea what they’re about but I’m sure they will just make you fell realleh realleh positive and stuff and want to get up early to do stuff sniff, plus I’m skint so just swipe up here sheep.
FFS! Is that her just finished that book now she’s been reading it since January!! I completed my masters quicker than she reads a book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People mentioning channel mum and saying she needs that smug smile to be wiped off her face... what’s she done? (Besides all the usual tit I mean) I must have missed it!

Reactions: 1
People mentioning channel mum and saying she needs that smug smile to be wiped off her face... what’s she done? (Besides all the usual tit I mean) I must have missed it!
Gave her two year old a big bowl of salted nuts yesterday.

Reactions: 7
I have for

I have for just asking politely about the kids beds and whether they should come with slats!

The problem is someone who didn’t know about this thread might innocently ask this question and wonder why they have been blocked! Not so nice and kind now are we Rebecca Lamb!!

Reactions: 13
The problem is someone who didn’t know about this thread might innocently ask this question and wonder why they have been blocked! Not so nice and kind now are we Rebecca Lamb!!
🤣🤣 Shes so bloody pathetic!!!

Reactions: 7
If your blocked by Rebecca your almost guaranteed to be blocked by Steve too! 🤣 She clearly has alot of free time..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If your blocked by Rebecca your almost guaranteed to be blocked by Steve too! 🤣 She clearly has alot of free time..
Yes she blocked me and I was instantly blocked on Steve’s as well. She had complete control of his social media, how pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Yes she blocked me and I was instantly blocked on Steve’s as well. She had complete control of his social media, how pathetic.

The whole thing is pathetic. If you look at some of the other channel mums they accept a bit of criticism or a question and address it. They don’t just delete and block. Funny how rebecca Lamb has so many threads about her yet none of the others do? Ask yourself that question Rebecca. The woman is an absolute twit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Might find the first thread just to see what she did that kicked things off. I've only been here since just after the house move.

Loving herself, apparently. No change there then.

Screenshot_20200620_195205.jpg

Last edited:
Might find the first thread just to see what she did that kicked things off. I've only been here since just after the house move.

Loving herself, apparently. No change there then.

View attachment 158977
Yep, nothing’s changed in the last 2 years. She was still posing in minimal clothes, eye bleeping herself as per, cooking tit meals, filming food shops, no effort into her ads, blocking & deleting constantly... literally all the same as it is now🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm just so glad I found my people here ❤ I honestly got into so much debt stupidly being influenced by all the main culprits... I found here after ptwm in tears and stupidly mentioning the website directing many of us over lmao.. I honestly never looked back... I set up a payment plan to help with my debt and am proud to say I am no longer a sheep 😂😂
Tattle and you lovely bunch have opened my eyes so much.. I genuinely can't believe what a bleeping con these influencers are... The constant blatent begging and not mentioning when things are gifted.. Making i5 seem normal to do £100+ hauls several times a week.... Its so so bad but I think slowly but surely people are realising!
Meldrum is gone and now I think our becky is surely on her way down... I have also emailed Channel mum re the numerous idiotic things she does

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I honestly don’t get why she loves her self so much and thinks she’s so special, I know confidence is a good thing to have but there is a fine line between confidence and being cocky. The only thing I can put it down to is her blind insecure sheep blowing smoke up her arse, it’s really made her think that she’s bleeping stunning and everyone is jealous when in reality that’s not the case.

Reactions: 17
I'm just so glad I found my people here ❤ I honestly got into so much debt stupidly being influenced by all the main culprits... I found here after ptwm in tears and stupidly mentioning the website directing many of us over lmao.. I honestly never looked back... I set up a payment plan to help with my debt and am proud to say I am no longer a sheep 😂😂
Tattle and you lovely bunch have opened my eyes so much.. I genuinely can't believe what a bleeping con these influencers are... The constant blatent begging and not mentioning when things are gifted.. Making i5 seem normal to do £100+ hauls several times a week.... Its so so bad but I think slowly but surely people are realising!
Meldrum is gone and now I think our becky is surely on her way down... I have also emailed Channel mum re the numerous idiotic things she does
I hope a channel mum see this. You are amongst new found friends here. These so called Influencers need to be more accountable and the company’s that promote them. Shops and markets have to have certain licenses and protocol they adhere to so why not these people? This woman is basically a massive con artist X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.