Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who walks past a field of cows and calls out 'hiya babies' 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️?! I'll tell you who - that idiotic lump called Begga, a one woman menace to the countryside.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are her chin, nose & forehead always white and the rest of her face orange? Begga babe go watch some makeup tutorials cos you look a right twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those last posts trying to pretend she’s an amazing mummy. Rebegga your a disgrace of a mother & I hope so much channelmum get rid of you & wipe that ugly smug look off your face!

Reactions: 12
‘Haven’t shared their little faces in a while’
Yeah love that’s because you’ve been so busy posing and posting your own smug face. Another thing, everything you do is for them? How is posing like a trallop, flashing your nipples and camel toe for them? Everything you do is for yourself more like. Selfish mare always buying yourself clothes while those 2 boys live in the same tit clothes day in day out. Half the time Alfie’s T-shirt’s are up his back while woodys are down to his knees. You can’t act like a slapper over insta than suddenly claim you’re all about your kids in the next post because it’s bleeping obvious your kids come second to your wants and needs!

Reactions: 29
Yeah love that’s because you’ve been so busy posing and posting your own smug face. Another thing, everything you do is for them? How is posing like a trallop, flashing your nipples and camel toe for them? Everything you do is for yourself more like. Selfish mare always buying yourself clothes while those 2 boys live in the same tit clothes day in day out. Half the time Alfie’s T-shirt’s are up his back while woodys are down to his knees. You can’t act like a slapper over insta than suddenly claim you’re all about your kids in the next post because it’s bleeping obvious your kids come second to your wants and needs!
Poor little Woodys wellies were on the wrong feet the other day when he was walking round the garden. Their shoes are always far too big for them. I don’t understand why she doesn’t take them to Clark’s and get them measured properly & buy them proper shoes! They always look so uncomfortable :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At least shes placed herself nicely in front of the bookcase hole. The kids are always either in clothes that are massive or theyre in washed out ones that are way too small. For someone who says shes only ever had her lips done, why is her face so puffehhh?

Reactions: 14
Nailed it !! I wanna copy and paste this and put this in her comments. She makes my blood boil. Pathetic excuse for a mother. And as for these muppets hanging on her every word and tit recipes I pity them and their kids even more 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
if CM don’t sort this tit out it makes them just as corrupt as this piece of shiat. Hey becky with the tit hair, admit you fucked up ALOT.

Reactions: 17
Does she think she’s the only person in the land to have greenery around her? And for your information Beggy when there’s more than one leaf they’re called leaves. Her boys don’t stand a chance, she has no grasp on basic English

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Throwing stones where the ducks are swimming. Brilliant parenting skills Reb.

Reactions: 15
She looks fuming when she says that place is really busy! Like she thinks she owns the dales, remember when she was telling everyone to stay away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s so see through it’s embarrassing
My husband would tell me before I left the house if my top was like that, I don't get it, Steve must see it, why doesn't he give a tit? He must like people seeing her like that, maybe he gets off on it. She looks a state, have a word with her. She's out with her kids and you can clearly see through her top. I think she knows too, the angle she's holding the phone is a giveaway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.