Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful exotic holiday destination recommendation for them - the other side of the sofa. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant believe that she edits her body surely not how embarrassing, surely Steve would notice. Major cringe if she does.

Reactions: 7
Away and put a bra on and then stick your head in the bin you attention seeking trallop! What the duck has taking your bra off and flashing the nips got to do with comparing yourself to others 😡 duck she makes me so mad she’s a brainless twit who has duck all clue about life

Them 5 minute workouts giving her massive GAINZ hahaahahahah

LOVLEY

Wish she'd utilise spellchecker on her phone she makes herself look so thick 😂😂
Probably doesn’t even know how to use spellcheck the thick dick

Reactions: 10
Just unfollowed and it led me here... commented on how repetitive her food haul was and even made a suggestion - in a perfectly nice way and the comment was deleted. What an arse. Can’t take any constructive criticism can she!

Reactions: 40
Just unfollowed and it led me here... commented on how repetitive her food haul was and even made a suggestion - in a perfectly nice way and the comment was deleted. What an arse. Can’t take any constructive criticism can she!
Welcome, you are among friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Welcome, for a bunch of trolls and bullies and jealous saddos that need to get a job, we're actually quite kind and caring... Your eyes will be opened 👀

Reactions: 21
It might just be me but this whole area just looks weird to me.
Wow 🙈 it’s actually cringe to see how poorly edited this is. I think she’s tried to define her arms to make it look like her hardcore flash and mop workouts are paying off! X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow 🙈 it’s actually cringe to see how poorly edited this is. I think she’s tried to define her arms to make it look like her hardcore flash and mop workouts are paying off! X
Still can't over those bicep curls with the flash bottles where she was checking out her arms all the time and breathing proper hard 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.