Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so obvious ! Does she not realise?

Another 14 meal ideas- and Aldi food shop. For anyone whose blocked, it’s pretty much the same.
Have a guess of what the meals are. ?!!!
Gnocceh cuz weh luv gnocceh
Pizza in case weh fanceh a pizza wun night
Slur cookeh chilleh cuz weh gonna have chilleh wun night
Slur cookeh curreh cuz weh like curreh
Spam tatteh cheese cuz it’s Steve’s favourite
Creameh pasta cuz the boys luv it
Chicken dinneh cuz Steve likes chicken
Meatballs (1.5 each) followed by meatballs for lunch the next day cuz weh luv meatballs
Sausage and mash (2 fer Steveh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Meatballs (1.5 each) followed by meatballs for lunch the next day cuz weh luv meatballs
I love how accurate this is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still trying to make out she’s getting 14 meals out of that food shop 🙄 I call BS

Also how does she not even buy basic fruit/veg/salad bits - apart from bananas, no fruit. No cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes etc. She said on some of her meals they would have ‘veg’ on the side. What veg?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why does she bother doing food haul & meal ideas videos?! She buys and cooks the same tit every single week. Does she not realise how boring it’s got? She said before she never even has many ideas on what to cook. Plus she can’t cook anyway! I can’t get over the fact that she can’t come up with any original, different content.

Reactions: 18
Good guesses!! No corn beef hash or spam, or creamy pasta ... actually can’t remember them lol

So one meal is a fish finger bake, no hun it’s just a lazy fish pie 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
aghhhh that was amazing- you could see her trying really hard now to explain it as well,

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she might apply for the next master chief with her culinary skills!
She could write her own recipe book The way she’s going 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s still trying to make out she’s getting 14 meals out of that food shop 🙄 I call BS

Also how does she not even buy basic fruit/veg/salad bits - apart from bananas, no fruit. No cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes etc. She said on some of her meals they would have ‘veg’ on the side. What veg?!?!
peas from the freezer obviously lol

All good guesses but there was some gammon egg chips, sausage egg and chips, tuna ‘fish cakes’ , tinned soup 😆 , the famous gnocchi, oh and meatballs plus extra for ‘subs’ 🤯

peas from the freezer obviously lol

All good guesses but there was some gammon egg chips, sausage egg and chips, tuna ‘fish cakes’ , tinned soup 😆 , the famous gnocchi, oh and meatballs plus extra for ‘subs’ 🤯
Oh and a brand new recipe- fishfinger bake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this woman is trying to be inspiring with her food ideas every week, saying they will be having soup one night?! You couldn’t make this tit up, it’s hilarious 😂😂😂
Week after week with this delight 😆 bleeping hell woman, give it up already. How many more videos can you do repeating this crap. How about cook a decent meal. Soup would be a starter or a quick lunch, not a main meal for 2 growing children. Stop being so bleeping lazy you’re beyond embarassing now.

Reactions: 12
In the last month we’ve had 8 food type videos only one been a what I eat in a day. The rest are hauls/meal plan ideas 😴😴

I honestly don’t get this nursery chat. Here he wouldn’t be entitled to free hours until he was 3. If a parent doesn’t want to pay extortionate nursery fees, I’m not one to judge because I refuse to as well. It doesn’t make someone a bad parent for not forking out hundreds per month and honestly I don’t think Rebecca is in a position where she could afford that anyway. What does make her crappy is she spends more time looking at herself in the mirror and baking cakes than she does with her kids.

Side note - I didn’t go to nursery at all and I’m just fine. I can talk, I can write, I can read.
Thats all well and good and i agree its everyones choice. But then Rebecca should at least invest time into woody. My little girl is nearly 3 she goes to nursery can spell her name can recognise all letters in her name. There is no excuse for rebecca to sit with him for half hour a day and teach him. He cant even count. I think thats the argument with nursery shr cant be bothered so at least send him somewhere where they can be bothered to teach him and invest time in him.

Bit off topic I know but does Mabel have any toys to play with or pet safe treats like jumbones to keep her and Oscar occupied because those dogs look perminantly bored especially considering she's still so young feel like they're just expected to sleep if not on a walk 😞.

Reactions: 7
If woody is as fussy as she says he is but like avocado why ever is he deprived of it every week? If my kid was fussy but likes avocado id be getting it into him as much as possible. So selfish

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.