Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if her kids don’t like vegetables there are ways to hide them. My little one won’t eat them if he knows what they are but I blend them into a puree for pasta sauces and a pizza base. She could make them some homemade fish cakes with some veg hidden inside, instead of frozen fish fingers.

Does she even try to give them anything good??
Please don’t mention fishcakes to her.. it was bad enough the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime someone calls her Dingle all I hear is "I'm a Dingle dangle scarecrow with a floppy floppy hat"

More like I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with sweaty unwashed flaps 😂😂🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 61
WTF is that grid picture of her in her pants doing a stupid face?! She loves herself so much. She has zero dignity!

Reactions: 7
Everytime someone calls her Dingle all I hear is "I'm a Dingle dangle scarecrow with a floppy floppy hat"

I'm a Dingle Dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, I like to shake it like this, I like to shake it like that...... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm a Dingle Dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, I like to shake it like this, I like to shake it like that...... 🙈
Oh my god can we turn these into a thread suggestion 😂

I'm a Dingle Dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, I like tuna eggy bread and I lied about the (5k) cash...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
so I just had a look on my other Instagram Account to find that beggy has blocked me because I asked if she had permission about knocking the wall down... just proves she didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why she pronounced chia seeds 2 different ways on the vlog? She pronounced them as chiya seeds with the jam then chia seeds with the cookies?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god can we turn these into a thread suggestion 😂

I'm a Dingle Dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, I like tuna eggy bread and I lied about the (5k) cash...
I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, Steve likes mah eggy chewna and mah sloppy corned beef hash 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
so I just had a look on my other Instagram Account to find that beggy has blocked me because I asked if she had permission about knocking the wall down... just proves she didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
It will be interesting to see if the next clip of that wall on her stories has all the stones back 🤔😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
next thread title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alfiah can’t do school work because home is his “happha place”

I thought tenners was their happha place.

Or anything with all inclusive alcohol/food and a swimming pool. 🙄

why has she made learning an “unhappha” activity that her son can’t even do 1/2 hours a day???
I suppose it’s taken her 11 months to read half a book.

shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those oat cookies are far from healthy the choc chips completely out weigh the banana

also ‘im cleaning the filter because things that clean for us need cleaning to’ 😭😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching her most recent YouTube video and noticed everything that comes out of her washing machine is grey and off white, those towels look manky too🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.