Rebecca Lamb #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 10, I workout every day and I look 3 sizes smaller than her, if I looked like her version of size 10 after all the effort I put in exercising to maintain my size I’d honestly give up, sorry if I sound like a dick, but if someone who doesn’t realise it’s all lies is worried about their size n reads her saying she’s a 10 it could have a damaging effect

i wouldn’t be pissed off at all if she just owned her size,there’s nothing wrong with being bigger than a bloody size 10 if she dressed appropriately she’d look fine! ‘body positivity’ then lying about your dress size wtf
I agree. She edits her figure so much in every full body photo. I think she’s convinced she’s a size 10 though. She doesn’t see herself as bigger than a 10. all of her clothes are way too small for her and don’t suit her body shape. She’s really short & seems to put weight on around her middle and she looks dumpy. I’d have way more respect for her if she actually owned her size and wasn’t too ashamed to say she’s a size 12 or 14. she always says she loves her body but she loves it after it’s been edited enough for her & she has people climbing up her arse telling her how amazing she looks.

Reactions: 16
Oh come on! Stop editing your pictures. stop making women feel tit about themselves. You don’t look like that picture last night, and that’s ok because you eat what you want and don’t do any meaningful exercise. What’s not alright is editing your pictures then trying to pass it off that you look like that. Put your clothes on and go home school your children. I wish Steve would smash that magic mirror? Never known a woman to take so many pictures of herself!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Oh come on! Stop editing your pictures. stop making women feel tit about themselves. You don’t look like that picture last night, and that’s ok because you eat what you want and don’t do any meaningful exercise. What’s not alright is editing your pictures then trying to pass it off that you look like that. Put your clothes on and go home school your children. I wish Steve would smash that magic mirror? Never known a woman to take so many pictures of herself!
Her camera roll must have thousands of selfies 🤣 I’ve never come across anyone so self obsessed. Theres such a difference between confidence & arrogance

Reactions: 22
Her camera roll must have thousands of selfies 🤣 I’ve never come across anyone so self obsessed. Theres such a difference between confidence & arrogance
Yes!! a confident woman doesn’t take a million selfies because she has that confidence in herself to not need validation or to show off. It’s pretty clear steve isn’t giving her any attention, maybe she wouldn’t need to fake his comments on her pictures if she kept it for him instead of her full 50k followers.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how tall she is? I'm just thinking if she's really short/petite it could be that she's wearing size 10 even though she's chunky? Like I'm 5'4 and (pre baby..) was quite slim/athletic build but with hips and my friend is 5' and petite but carried most of her weight around her middle but we could often be wearing the same size clothes yet look completely different due to body shape/size.
By no means am I defending her, her clothes often look very poor fitting and I think she looks unhealthy but she may be able to buy 10s due to her height?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how tall she is? I'm just thinking if she's really short/petite it could be that she's wearing size 10 even though she's chunky? Like I'm 5'4 and (pre baby..) was quite slim/athletic build but with hips and my friend is 5' and petite but carried most of her weight around her middle but we could often be wearing the same size clothes yet look completely different due to body shape/size.
By no means am I defending her, her clothes often look very poor fitting and I think she looks unhealthy but she may be able to buy 10s due to her height?
Oh she says she buys 10's, the only trouble is, they are way too small! 😏

Reactions: 3
Would hate to deprive you of such creativity
Why’s the shadow wonky and got a white line around it like it’s from a crime scene, don’t try and promote self love when you photoshop images and put a filter on them!

Reactions: 6
The wannabes buying crap just because beggy bought it are pathetic. Seriously, this trallop is getting paid through aff links on the back of these idiots

Reactions: 10
That shelving unit 😂😂😂😂😂😂
5k a month and she can’t afford a unit without two holes hacked out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.