Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grayson

VIP Member
So, anyone who is not in agreement with Rebecca is a troll and a bully..... But 2ss and all her sheep are allowed to name call and belittle and single out these people but they aren't bullies or trolls themselves, they are defending hers and her thongs honour 🤔

Reactions: 15

MrsT

Video up 3 hours ago come on holiday with us they just left 2 days ago god sake have the holiday first

• Haha
  • Wow

Margesimpson

I’ve been watching Rebecca for a while and agree her videos have gone downhill a lot recently. Repeating the same thing over and over, her facial expressions more exaggerated. The ebay haul the other day she had a right pop at Topshop! And the waxing thing so not needed. I think she’s feeling lonely that was evident from the story the other day in the car, she started to get upset that she didn’t like Alfeh being at school and how much she missed him

I’ve never been on here before but that pathetic troll video and naming the site on stories made me look. I agree with so much stuff being said and yet it’s not trolling... most people seem to like her but she can’t seem to understand what people are trying to say. I don’t comment on her pics as will likely get blocked! Someone blocked me other day when I questioned a safeguarding issue recording at the swimming pool! There were other kids in the video and swimming pools have a strict safeguarding policy- it was a genuine question not a criticism 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Phones been put away today to enjoy holiday with the boys? But Rebecca doesn’t read here so just a coincidence 🙈 I’m pleased for the boys, hope she really did put the phone and camera away and just spent the day enjoying their happy little faces. I hope Steve fell asleep in the sun and looks like a burnt sausage.

• Haha

Ems55

Chatty Member
Steve is so hot n hunky, I bet most of you would love to trade in your husband's who are hung like hampsters just to be with him. A true alpha male 😍
Please tell me this is a joke.

P.s. "hamsters" no P. Husbands (no apostrophe). You are welcome. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14

yellowmellow

VIP Member
My three year old doesn’t even go in a pram anymore either. We all did a walk last week, 15,000 steps on Fitbit, plus he’d been playing football in the morning too. They only stick Alfeh in there so he falls asleep so they can sunbathe and drink as she admitted the other day.

The boys have literally lived in that one swimsuit from waking up until tea at night for the entire week. Disgusting! They get all crusty and smelly too when they’ve not been washed 😞

That photo further up with the comparison to those other boys on holiday, since she claims she’s such a fashionista, does she not look at that and think WTF do my boys look like? That 3 sizes too big, tatty romper for woody which doesn’t even match the hat. So random.
Not solely related to Rebecca but it's so nice to hear other parents taking such pride in what their children wear! My partner rolls his eyes so much as sometimes it takes me ages to decide what mine are wearing, I take such pride in making sure they are comfortable and look nice, they love getting their hair cut, I can't stand it when it's too long and scruffy looking! Don't get me wrong we have scruffy clothes for muddy walks and out in the garden but when you're on holiday, surely you would want your children to be dressed nicely! We go away for a few days tomorrow, nowhere exotic, i laid all my kids clothes out at the weekend and took ages deciding and packing their bags... I'll just chuck a few outfits for myself in a bag tonight or in the morning! I know it can come across as quite a petty thing to have against Rebecca as it shouldn't matter how the boys are dressed in the grand scheme of things, but when she takes such pride in making sure she has got 1561 new bikinis and can't even get the boys more than one swimsuit each, it says a whole lot about her priorities!

• Heart
In 10-20 years time when we’re all looking back at family photos, our photos will be like “Aww there’s us flying a kite together” “Oo look you built your first sandcastle then” “That’s when you swam in the sea for the first time” Rebecca’s will go something like “Oo look there’s me in my black bikini”

[/QUOTE]

"There's me in my black bikini because I was wearing a black that day because I liked it and I thought a black bikini would be nice for hoyiday so I wore a black bikini."

And yes about her minions loving naked photos of her! I feel like I've seen her arse more than I've seen my own in my entire 29 years 🤣

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
Her behaviour is just weird. She seems to think she’s pioneering some sort of “mum body confidence” movement when actually all she’s doing is embarrassing herself and her children. Confidence comes from within..you don’t need to get your bare arse out for strangers to prove your happy in your own skin!! How you look on the outside is only a fraction of who u are!!!’

• Heart

Greyson

Yeah still wearing the same swimwear a week later and not only that but they are wearing them on the way to the waterpark. It is just me or shouldn’t they wear shorts and T-shirts to and from the park?

Alfie seems to be in the pushchair most of the time they are out. I find that bizarre. He’s in reception! I’d understand it if they were at Disney or somewhere children get exhausted, but a reception age child on a pool/beach holiday in Tenerife? Very strange.

Mable93

Fuck sake why Rebecca why!!! No need for that 🤮 it’s grim!!
More to the point though why would you even ask your fella to do that maybe when pregnant and can’t see but surely she could of done that herself!? Couldn’t imagine my hubby doing that for me i’d have no labia left 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Whatyadoin’

Those who put towels out and disappear for hours are the worst!
Did you see her last Instagram post too? Asking if anyone has any video requests? Yeah love, stop bloody posting and enjoy your time with the kids!

• Wow

virgofalls

VIP Member
If you ladies want her to go and enjoy her holiday so bad, why don't you lay off writing about her so she has nothing to read? Obviously she's going to want to see what's being said about her and i'm sure it's constantly on her mind. She may say she doesn't care, but come on. I'm sure you'd all feel so low if you saw 10s of pages written about you. She's clearly stubborn like most of us women are so that's probably why she's choosing to act tough and that's also probably why she doesn't want to do what you guys are telling her to do. It's clear she's upset by negative comments, hence deleting them.. she just must be too proud to admit it.

You're all entitled to your opinions, yes... but the last few pages I've just read is you all saying you want her to spend more time with the boys rather than reading and deleting comments... I bet if you stop writing about her, she'd feel like she was able to relax a bit and spend that time with her children. Do it for the boys if not for her?
She doesn’t read here though?

• Haha

Rac

I’ve reported on both YouTube and channel mum for well...plain and simple, the waxing of a vul on a family channel

• Haha
  • Sick

Sallydally

VIP Member
wish she’d just enjoy her holiday with her family.
I thought you were going to ignore the ‘trolls’ Rebecca? Still bleating on about your body 😴 so fuckin boring now.

• Heart

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
She’s obsessed with this site. Get a fcking grip Rebecca you’re on holiday!!! It’s not the fact that you have rolls, we all have them. What’s annoying is that you very clearly edited a photo of yourself showing 0 rolls and a completely flat stomach, none of your photos or the videos you do reflect that image so you’re only making yourself look stupid. Go back to enjoying your holiday with your kids and boyfriend, it’s not normal that you’re on holiday yet posting so much on social media and or reading here. You’re on a family holiday, put your phone down and enjoy it ffs!

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday and seeing her parading down the street filming herself, what an absolute bellend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
She's an attention seeker. She dresses like that to get a reaction from men, it's that simple!

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Well we all predicted this coming. She should never of put that gymshark photo up. Rebecca was absolutely loving alll the likes and comments she was getting. She’s such a fake! It’s clear she really hasn’t lost any weight! I’m sorry if those are actually the real exercises she does In the dungeon she would hardly burn any fat at all.

The picture of her laid on the lounger yesterday - you can clearly see she has cellulite on her belly. I think a lot of women struggle with this including myself. I am very self concious of my belly! If she had done a post addressing things like cellulite which she has on her lower body I would have a lot more respect for her!!! She would almost certainly become a lot more relatable. I’m sick of seeing her grabbing her ‘rolls’ it’s just cringeyy!!! she’s trying to pull off the ‘skinny fit’ vibe and It’s just not achievable. She has a good body!!! No one is suggesting otherwise! It’s just the fakeness I can’t deal with! She is damaging.

• Heart