Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Strange that there was no cellulite in the thong picture, and everyone knows cellulite doesn’t come and go like ‘bloating’ wonder what her excuse for that will be.

Reactions: 17
It’s funny how she says she was unsure whether to post that picture because it shows the parts of her body she hates the most... when she is constantly showing that part of her body.

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I'm just trying to make you all see it from different angles.. whatever I say will not silence this thread you have all clearly invested so much time into
What angle are you trying to get us to see it all from? We’ve seen pretty much every angle of Rebecca lately....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone else just miss the days of when going on holiday meant that you literally didn't see or hear from a person for like 2 weeks 😂 no status updates, no check ins... the excitement of going to get your pictures developed once you got home and then having to wait days to see them!!!!! Being able to tell your friends all about what you got upto... Instead of "yeah hun I saw. I know every single bikini that you wore too" 😂.
THIS! This is honestly me, I'm the same age as Rebecca and whenever I go on Holiday with my other half, our phones are locked in the safe for the whole two weeks of the holiday as it's a time for the two of us. Girls holidays and weekend breaks are different mind, I am active on those but whenever it's me and my partner on holiday it's a phone free zone and we both prefer it that way. We have no idea what's gone on it the world and it's amazing.

Reactions: 16

Llamabama

Chatty Member
3F23C80E-7F36-48DD-8FDA-8FA93FADB84E.jpeg
This baffles me! 🤦🏼‍♀️I feel like commenting saying she doesn’t have a bloody clue herself love she just uses the ones she gets sent and paid to use!

Sunset

GOOD MORNING HAPPEH WEDNESDEHHHH. We are gonna have breakfast, put our towels out then go for a walk. I can imagine these are them annoying lot that puts their towels out then fucks of for the day 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

TT123

Just had to comment this
.but why would you leave a 20month old baby and a 5 yr old child in the front room on their own in a foreign country. Considering they are in a ground floor room too.
I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing they weren't in eye shot. Why doesn't one of the parents sleep in the living room with one of the boys and 1 in the bedroom

VLE89

So I have been lurking here for a few days, made aware of the site by Rebecca herself. Here’s my opinion.

I can across Rebecca when she was pregnant with Woody as I was pregnant the same time, quickly enjoyed her instagram and YouTube channel, lovely, gorgeous house and relatable content/videos.

Now, almost as soon as she moved into her new home everything with regards to her content has changed, I understand she has to make a living (don’t we all!) however it’s ad after ad after ad which isn’t a good watch everything starts to be come less personal and relatable.

I think she has become lost, no clear direction, i personally think maybe there are other well known influencers out there that she watchers and are very successful that she is trying to imitate but not in the right way.

She’s living a very older life style for her age which is fine not everyone wants to live the life of going out drinking etc but at the same time she’s a 25 year old living in a very expensive house in the middle of nowhere which isn’t relatable.

The reason she may post a lot of photos that she does could be because in fact she is very self conscious which may sound strange but that can happen and the only way she can feel good is when she receives the positive comments, maybe Steve doesn't truly tell her how beautiful she is?

I don’t think for one minute she is a bad mum, I think she had got herself so deep in this need to be social influencer, that takes over and maybe she doesn’t realise how that may come across.

One thing I do know is being an influencer is the last thing I would ever aspire to be. The pressure, the constant need to please people, not being able to accept criticism or people’s opinions, sharing your entire life for thousands to see? It doesn’t sit well..

virgofalls

VIP Member
We’re going on holiday on Saturday (paid for by myself - with my non YouTube moneh) and it’s been so fun putting outfits together for my son (4) and daughter (11 months). I’ve planned my own outfits too but I honestly get more excited about the children’s!

I know that £1.50 supermarket T-shirt’s are amazing value for everyday, nursery, playing in the garden, even daytime on holiday with ice cream spills and sun cream stains etc BUUUUT I feel like Rebecca just threw any old thing in the case for the boys. No thought behind their outfits. Same T-shirt three days in a row and one swimsuit the entire holiday. I couldn’t.

Peachy10

Chatty Member
“Parts of my body I hate the most”.
Oh please, I’ve seen more of her arse in the past few months than my own.
She is the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever come across.

• Haha

Noseyme

After watching the holiday vlog I’m shocked at how little she washes her hair 😂 after taking the braids out she just let it dry. I don’t know about any one else but when chlorine gets in my hair it feels horrendous. I wash my hair everyday on holiday because of all the sweat, sun cream and chlorine!!! Gross

• Sick

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
lol that post from the new member signing up to try and silence us, has rather spectacularly, backfired!!

it wasn't even a long message.....are you her mother? 2ss's mother?
Yep!
They clearly don’t read newspapers either, for fear of it hurting the feelings of Theresa May/George Clooney!
I remember my nana saying “They court the press and want the attention on their terms though” about the Beckhams, this was years ago. Same applies to these mummy floggers, you can’t claim you get your #presspacks and what you do is akin to journalism/presenting or you being the big ‘girl boss’ running your empire...then soon as you get criticism plead the ‘poor me,just a mummy’ .

• Heart