Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awhenny

VIP Member
I just don't understand thong bikinis...I'm officially old😂🤣 why have ur arse hanging out? No-one regardless of size looks good, just looks like your arse is hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 14

virgofalls

VIP Member
If she came out and said

“I had lost weight and was proud of that - which is why I wanted to share a picture. I agree that the way I was standing made my body appear slimmer and more toned than it actually is in real life. I am sorry if I mislead any of you into thinking that is how I look all of the time. Most people when having their picture taken will have a preferred side, or a pose they do, or a filter they use which makes them feel good. I’m no different, I worked a flattering angle, made the most of my body to get the best picture I could! But I accept that as someone who puts themselves out there to thousands of people (some of whom may be vulnerable and impressionable) I should have been more transparent about how much my posture, outfit and lighting affected the overall look of the picture. Rather than it being solely down to my diet and exercise plan”

I’d stop “trolling” her if she said something like that. Not aggressively posting stories lying that she’s being body shamed and refusing to admit she mislead a lot of people.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Maybeh the arse is out to entice 2ss.....she does have a nice figure but it doesn’t seem right walking hand in hand with your kids with your arse out

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Imagine her walking around the resort with her bits out, with 2 sausage Steve following her round like a lapdog with the camera taking photos of her arse 😱
You’d think she wouldn’t need that terrible orange filter. With the amount she has on show you’d think she would have a pretty decent tan by now.
Her and Steve in the all inclusive buffet - Elleh they haven got any curreh, Pizzah or plain chicken. Shall we go t’ Chinese and have som plain noodles n chicken.

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
So that poor girl said she has a nice figure but dislikes the bikini bottoms and Rebecca’s ass lickers are attacking her saying she’s jealous? Literally baffled...

How patronising is 2SS. She’s not your little kitten Steve. Nasty.
They’re definitely taking shifts at watching her social media! They are literally sat at a restaurant right now, on their phones blocking and deleting! All I can say is the pair of them are sad, sad people. They’re on holiday ffs! Think of those boys just sat there whilst they’re both glued to their phones at the dinner table! Honestly she needs to get off social media, fast.

So, anyone who is not in agreement with Rebecca is a troll and a bully..... But 2ss and all her sheep are allowed to name call and belittle and single out these people but they aren't bullies or trolls themselves, they are defending hers and her thongs honour 🤔
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Excatly this!

Cooper123

VIP Member
Her latest video may have got almost 20000 views, but just over 3000 viewers liked it. Think that speaks volumes. A troll is someone who seeks a person out to call them names and be nasty to them by sending them messages etc, not someone who dares to have an opinion. And I don’t know about anyone else but I spend maybe 20 minutes in total out of my day having a quick nosey on here, I’m definitely not sitting obsessing over my phone like suggested.

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Her thong picture makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm a mum, same age as her and wearing a thong on holiday wouldn't even enter my mind and I'm smaller than her. I'm all for body confidence, my body has changed massively since giving birth and I really struggle to like it. That being said, I certainly wouldn't be looking at her for body positivity. I really don't like the whole less clothes/more confidence thing she portrays. I don't think that's the right message to make to people. Like someone said earlier, beauty comes within. I think our generations children are in for a rough ride growing up with social media pressures etc We owe it to our children to teach them to be confident in other ways. Teach them to be kind, caring, respectful etc. Not prancing around Infront of them in thongs and next to nothing, vajay eating clothes in public. I feel like having boys, it's even more important to not do that. I personally think it's not a very respectful outlook to give women for when they are older. Body confidence is how you portray yourself, the big picture, being you in day to day life. Not what's under your clothes.
This ^^ you are so so right! But with the way Steve treats their mother is it any wonder she is clearly lacking in self esteem. I have girls and I want to teach them confidence growing up but not how to be confident parading around in a bikini. I think that is taking a step backwards! I want them to be bright and clever, happy, kind, thoughtful and loving.
I want them to have partners that treat them with respect and for them to treat their partner with respect.
I have never seen Steve be respectful of Rebecca and I think it really effects her.

eye_rolling_always

I watch some of Lucy Jessica Carter videos...and she was recently on holiday with her kids.

The difference in the two of them is amazing. Lucy seemed to be dressed appropriately, was having fun with her boys. Yes she vlogged and did Instagram, but it just wasn't annoying.

They are both very similar, 2 young boys, both in their 20's, but so so different with their approach to the world of "influencers"

reader87123

VIP Member
Hi, just jumping over here from the cleaning thread. Got sent this the other day from an account we have now found out to be Steve. I had no clue who he was until last night but apparently I’ve been trolling him and his partner for the last 7mths and calling children sluts 🤷‍♀️. We’ve asked for proof of what I’m supposed to have said but surprise surprise nothing. I thought the cleaning accounts were unhinged but him and Rebecca take it to a whole new level. X
He shouldn't be trolling anybody about their teeth with his set of donkey gnashers.

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
She’s a liar, saying people called her fat & trolled the boys. Trying to get sympathy by playing the victim. You’re a liar Elleh! 😡

Booski

Boys wearing the same swimsuits again, beyond a joke now. There’s a pic on her grid from a week ago with them wearing the Batman outfits, they’ve worn them everyday for a week. Buy your children some new clothes you utterly selfish pair. Shameful.

• Sad

Whatyadoin’

Ah the two faces are coming out now, aren't they! Poor hard done by Elleh isn't allowed to be 'trolled' but it's ok for her and 2SS to troll others. Those poor children being taken on a lovely holiday to just have their parents glued to their phones. Might as well have saved the money and stayed home!

Greyson

Don’t reinforce the video she made about trolls calling her so fat by lowering your comments to talking about her stomach and bum. Body shaming other women isn’t cool.

Reactions: 13

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
I used to like her stuff but then she started to get a bit cocky and it pissed me off. Not to mention her repeating herself over and over again because she can't just say something once so she repeats herself in the same sentence so that she says it more than once...
I don't think there's much wrong with her figure, she just looks like your typical woman whos had 2 kids, however, she doesn't dress for her shape and in turn, she isnt highlighting her best bits. The cheap shit that doesn't fit is getting cringeworthy now.

Grayson

VIP Member
She is responding to every comment on that photo too.

YOUR ON HOLIDAY.. ... Put your phone down!! Can't use the excuse it's to stop trolls, when it's actually to soke up the compliments.... what a loser 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Whatyadoin’

No trolling here from what I’ve seen. The one who seems to be trolling is Reb herself.

And there is difference between a Troll and someone who just has a difference of opinion.

EnolaGay

Not been on for a while so catching up, i should be "assumed" with myself for that. Her insta page should just read #worldsbestmum#allaboutme/may# leavepraise&lovingcomments#iloveme#istillreallyloveme# trollsarelonelylikeme..
Why they eating out so much on such a "Fantastic all inclusive deal".... didnt she say that the food wasnt that good???? Errr compared to hers its 5 star cuisine and by her saying "food isnt that good" , then according to her dumb shit ideals she's trolling the hotel ... no negativity rebecca or we press delete...not as quick as you but we can. I once saw her in Tesco staring at a carton of fresh Orange juice...cos it said concentrate on it 😁

• Haha

Mgb

She wouldn’t have the balls to include in her video ‘why doesn’t woody have appropriate bedding’ or ‘why is she promoting dairy free/Cadbury’s vegan/muscle food’ instead of ‘eurgh she’s so fat’ ‘Eurgh I’m soo jealous’
As the sheep that haven’t quite cottoned on would be thinking hmmm yes I actually agree!
Well anyway the rant has sent over some people who were sitting on the fence and we are here with open arms.... Welcome.

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Oh good grief that photo of her and 2 sausage Steve in the mirror is so bad. Him with his yucky sunburnt chest and her with those awful knicker things hitched up at the sides nearly showing her foo!!! 🤢 #Rebsflapsontour

• Haha
  • Sick