Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her content is a cheap copy of other Instagrammers so she will be stuck for wedding ideas

It’s not their land, they just have a walled garden around the house.
She just pretends it’s their land!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know someone who was supposed to be getting married at the same venue as her but in July, they’ve postponed it for a year. It’s a really expensive place to get married, I don’t know if she was expecting everything to be gifted to her or what but surely everything would have been organised by now?!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known a woman who would be so keen to cancel her own wedding. We are due to be married this year (end of the year) and thankfully for now it’s still going ahead, I’d be heartbroken if we had to reschedule. I’ve never seen a more unsuited couple to be honest.

Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over how little fruit she buys, last week I bought 4 punnets of strawberries, 2 punnets raspberries, 1 grapes, 1 blackberries, 8 bananas (that didn’t go into cake), 14 apples, 2 mangos and a melon. For 2 adults and a hungry toddler, it was all gone come shopping day which is only once a week!
to be honest we only buy 1 punnet of strawberries and 2 bunches of bananas its all my two kids will eat lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Puts 3 pictures up think it makes her office/beauty room/gym/everything else room look likes its finished 😳 yet it still only had a mirror, clothes rail and minute desk shelf in it 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Puts 3 pictures up think it makes her office/beauty room/gym/everything else room look likes its finished 😳 yet it still only had a mirror, clothes rail and minute desk shelf in it 🤣🤷‍♀️
A cheap chair from Homebase, a stupid design of a desk from amazon and a random mirror. When people say they have loads of money. they clearly don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure we see the bloody thing everyday while she’s fannying about in there. No tour needed! Still cracks me up that she calls it an office to make it sound like she actually works. It is not an office hun,it’s a spare room with your crap in it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another fake post just to get her face on the grid. First she’s mention all these people who she now claims to be worried for. Trying to seem relevant again. duck right off 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's taken her 7 bleeping weeks to put that post up! Disgrace of a woman

Reactions: 21
duck off it’s people like YOU Rebecca that’s made this whole situation worse. Remember when it was nothing?? Because Rebecca know it all Lamb knew better? God I cannot stand the stupid cretin tonight!!

Reactions: 19
2923B031-1339-40EC-B8AC-8C82C91C7038.jpeg

I would love Rebs to try to explain the impact on the economy and“the business”. She’s such a dope, keep smiling is not going to help him.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sure we see the bloody thing everyday while she’s fannying about in there. No tour needed! Still cracks me up that she calls it an office to make it sound like she actually works. It is not an office hun,it’s a spare room with your crap in it
She’ll probably copy LustLiving and get the dalmation spots on the wall.

Reactions: 12
Rebecca, I think I speak for everyone when I say.....
There is nothing bleeping 'super' about Coronavirus.
Do us all a favour and keep burying your head in the sand because you just sound like a bleeping child trying to explain the situation.

G R O W. T H E . F U C K. U P!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't worry guys it'll all be OK we'll all stay happeh and positive and we'll be back to normal in no time, Rebecca says so

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s now “super worried & anxious” but 7weeks ago it was all a load of rubbish cos the media had nothing better to talk about. duck off you scatty little creatin. Any excuse to put up a pic and get some attention 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.