Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't care what anyone says she's had her children ten years to early, if she was 36 and got the big house and the kids, dogs and fiance I think she'd be far more ready for the life int Dales but this girl is bored !! She should of spent her twenties first on babestation then moved onto love island then gone onto itvbe for the reality follow up then posed with Megan Barton Hanson for some adult online content then abit of dancing on Ice etc etc (and I'm not for one second saying 19 is to young for first time motherhood generally of course just in her case she looks like she's going stir crazy pretending to be a middle aged domestic goddess when clearly she's after a lot more )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't care what anyone says she's had her children ten years to early, if she was 36 and got the big house and the kids, dogs and fiance I think she'd be far more ready for the life int Dales but this girl is bored !! She should of spent her twenties first on babestation then moved onto love island then gone onto itvbe for the reality follow up then posed with Megan Barton Hanson for some adult online content then abit of dancing on Ice etc etc (and I'm not for one second saying 19 is to young for first time motherhood generally of course just in her case she looks like she's going stir crazy pretending to be a middle aged domestic goddess when clearly she's after a lot more )

Hilarious 😂 I didn’t want to answer it and get blocked. Well done you 👏🏼
She'd be blocking a 'helluvalotta' followers if she went through blocking 84% of her responders (I don't think all the Helena, ivanka, karina, marina etc can vote 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2SS mustn’t have many friends either because I’m sure he’d be asking her to stop showing herself up so much, imagine your mates seeing that... Honestly, I watch her through my fingers it’s so embarrassing. She comes across as being in such a bad place.

Reactions: 20
She clearly isn't getting the attention she wants at home to be doing what she does and exposing herself as she does. If she did, she wouldn't feel the need to do half the things she does to get a like or a comment.

Reactions: 22
I can’t stop watching that latest tik tok it’s like my cringe factor is through the roof but I can’t look away! Mothers can definitely be on tik tok 100% no doubt. However, as a woman who’s exactly the same age as her and also with two kids I would NEVER dream of putting up a video like that on any platform. Out of respect for my husband, my kids and myself Jesus Christ. The purposeful change of outfit into a crop top with no bra, the thrusting around - go put on a jumper and see your kids because I’m pretty sure they’re abandoned in a room somewhere while she plays teenagers! Canny deal! Lol

Reactions: 25
I can’t stop watching that latest tik tok it’s like my cringe factor is through the roof but I can’t look away! Mothers can definitely be on tik tok 100% no doubt. However, as a woman who’s exactly the same age as her and also with two kids I would NEVER dream of putting up a video like that on any platform. Out of respect for my husband, my kids and myself Jesus Christ. The purposeful change of outfit into a crop top with no bra, the thrusting around - go put on a jumper and see your kids because I’m pretty sure they’re abandoned in a room somewhere while she plays teenagers! Canny deal! Lol
It's exactly the outfit change into a crop top with no bra that confirms the attention she's seeking from doing it. It takes it from being a bit of fun to look at me and my tits aren't I sexy, give me attention. It's her need for validation, attention no matter what kind that I find disturbing and I think it's only going to keep getting worse. She needs some serious help.

Reactions: 29
Oh my god the buttons Tik Tok 😫 duck me why does she think she’s the best looking thing on this planet I can’t deal with the smugness

• Sick
Reactions: 25
There’s comments from men there as well. She actually makes me feel sick. She’s meant to be a mummy vlogger!.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my God, crying at Steve's question on her stories 😂😂 - would you let your partner date your best mate or arch enemy? 😂 well we know she'd go for the best mate anyway if the wallet was bigger, by all accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sent the TikTok to my daughter. Says it all beggy when a 13 year old knows better than you, it’s definitely time to reevaluate your life, your poor son Alfie will be ashamed when his friends are old enough to have social media, you’re a disgrace to your kids.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion Rebecca lamb #37
I love to shake my tits, in my smallest white vest, tattle thinks I need to give it a rest

Couldnt get anything to match tik tok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion Rebecca lamb #37
I love to shake my tits, in my smallest white vest, tattle thinks I need to give it a rest

Couldnt get anything to match tik tok 😂
😂😂

thread suggestion

Watch me run amok shaking my crazy tits on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate myself for saying it but I think I like Steve. I think he dislikes Rebecca as much as we do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The PCD TikTok made me lock my phone, I couldn’t handle how embarrassed I felt for her. The worst part is she really does think she’s sexy and a good dancer when all I seen was one tit going to the shop and the other on its way home 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's shared videos of people dancing amazingly before and said she wished she could dance like them. She watched that PCD Tiktok back and thought she'd nailed it.

She thinks she's a a star. Singer, dancer, celebrity.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion Rebecca lamb #37 Does an ad for ‘Get fit with flash’, so she flashes whilst getting fat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.