Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have got 2 left handers and niether if them struggled with writing. My son does hook write but his writing is lovely. 🤷‍♀️
Very true, I'm left handed I did struggle when little but OK now, perhaps if mum or dad sat and helped him instead of filming everything all day every day he might not struggle x

Reactions: 4
Heroin makes your eyes like piss holes in the snow. It's the only drug I know for sure that does (I am a social worker who works in that area) x
I am an ex drug addict, and I don't think she's on heroin I think she's on some good strength antidepressants mind, she's spaced out alot x

Reactions: 25
I give you Rebecca Lamb everyone, mother of 2, fiancee and mummy blogger

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nobody says mums can’t be on TikTok but everyone’s allowed their opinions of its bleeping embarrassing, hun.

Reactions: 21
Why does she always look so dirty?
I can’t believe the difference in her since they moved to that hellhole, she comes across as so depressed, desperately trying to prove that she’s happy. What a life.

Reactions: 20
Oh duck off, I'm sorry, not sorry.
I'm sorry but that's pure tosh!!! when I started taking exercise seriously last year my core was so weak I couldnt even sit up without propping onto my elbows first or lift a 4kg dumbell above my head without feeling sick... I was massively weak and unhealthy ....

Imagine I seen that post and thought "oh no need to work out Rebecca Lamb says as long as I love myself I am strong" 🙄😩

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a danger to herself and others spilling out this tripe! And for what?! So her sheep can tongue her arse hole for a few hours and tell her what an "inspirational woman" 🙄 she is...

Can we report an influencer to ofcom for endangering others, genuine question? 🤔 I've had enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nobody loves Rebecca lamb as much as Rebecca Lamb loves Rebecca Lamb. Absolute embarrassment. Get in the bin you sad excuse for a human.

Reactions: 32
Sorry if this is harsh but she’s has seriously shown her slaggy side today 😳😳😳 complete embarrassment. Tits everywhere. She really wants her head testing 😡😤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At least put a bra on to cover up your wonky saggy tits for tik tok babe!!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Lets all just take a minute to remember that if she really loved herself, she wouldn't need the validation from strangers on the internet. Nothing screams insecure like posting copious amounts of filtered selfies with your tits hanging out to get some much needed attention. It's blatently obvious that Steve isn't giving her any at the moment, hence turning to social media to try and fulfìll her needs. Very sad.

Reactions: 38
She has no friends in the real world, you never see her having catch ups, play dates, or girly trips/nights out. It’s easy to have ‘online friends’ most of them are smaller influencers who want to boost their profile so use her, it’s easy to be an ‘online friend’ it requires very little effort to type a few comments or messages every now and again there’s never any real life interaction. Her life is a nightmare to me honestly, I could not live like that. I pity her, she’s so desperate to make out she’s happy and the more she does, the more it screams how unhappy she is.

I swear she's just doing it to rile tattle up 😂
Oh she is, but little does she know it just keeps these threads going. I couldn’t give a shite if she wants to make a head out of herself online, gives us all something to laugh and chat about during lockdown 😂

if I were Steve, I’d run for the bleeping hills away from that embarrassment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.