Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez have some porridge with your chia seeds! Trying to show us she does know how to eat healthily but still doesn’t have a clue. Meanwhile the boys are eating their breakfast starter of chocolate crepes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't know how she eats all that first thing in the morning 🤢 a banana would do me, OR the porridge but not both plus strawberries plus bird seed on top x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely this is a fake account? If it is some sicko has used half naked photos of her kids, how can any mother put their kids on the internet for sickos to use their photos.
Probably the account Steve creates that Rebs doesn’t have access to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly the amount of times during the day I end up having not even eaten cos by the time I've stood and cooked and sorted all the kids out I'm not even hungry anymore (not promoting this) I just don't understand how a mum could stand and serve that to themselves and chuck a chocolate crepe at the kids (which we all know is what she's done, if it was anything else we would've heard about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jeez have some porridge with your chia seeds! Trying to show us she does know how to eat healthily but still doesn’t have a clue. Meanwhile the boys are eating their breakfast starter of chocolate crepes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm howling that she's realised that in order to fraudulently claim she's a size 10 she needs to be seen to live a more healthy size 10 lifestyle to an extent but to her that means covering her porridge with a whole bag of Chia seeds 😂😂😂.....

Wonder if she's still having tuna eggy brioche for lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh no
Take another look at that bitesize video...

the tab open at the top...’my ebook’
Hide your spam, the recipe book is upon us🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh no
Take another look at that bitesize video...

the tab open at the top...’my ebook’
Hide your spam, the recipe book is upon us🤦🏼‍♀️
She would be so super super dumb and just like really dumb and sthufff if she copies recipes that aren’t hers into a super little cute ebook. They would sue her ass so hard she won’t even have half a sofa left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An ebook? What for, her recipes? If you could even call them that Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her portion sizes are huge, that dog food bowl she uses probably has 2-3 times as much porridge that is recommended. She doesn’t move enough to be eating all that, 3 minutes lifting flash bottles doesn’t count.

This girl literally has no hope, she’s not getting any younger, metabolism is slowing down and god help her if she has baby number 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually believes if she eats
Chia seeds like these ultra thin finest models... she will become as skinny as them😂😂 😭😭

EDIT to add: did anyone see her buy these Seeds on her recent food shops?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never had Chia seeds but surely you just sprinkle a few on things. Not tip the whole lot on your porridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok was that the workout or have we had to pause, check what you've been tagged in, repost the arse licking then carry on? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.