Rebecca Lamb #35 the blurring tool to improve my figure, all we eat is spam and sugar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither one of them seems interested about getting married, both only seem interested in the Hen and Stag do. How crap it must be to marry someone who doesn't seem remotely interested in you
I thought the same, her reply to one of the q&a earlier just seemed half arsed and like she couldn't be bothered. They are both definitely more gutted about the hen and potential stag do being cancelled. Considering it's what 4 months away until they're meant to be getting married, I think they will cancel it and re book, if they even bother. Things like her dress and alterations (she's previously said she wasn't sure on her dress hasn't she), she just doesn't seen like she gives a tit tbh. Neither of them do.

Reactions: 17
Who honestly has that many selfies on their phone to post pics like these? Mine are all of my son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New Thread suggestion: Hey miss lamb, what a scam, buying likes for your Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m sure his stag was in the UK? Didn’t begs say he wasn’t allowed to go abroad for it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Rebecca lamb: Kim K of the Yorkshire Dales, too bad her pictures don’t match the scales!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thread suggestion: Rebecca lamb: stop stuffing your gob, cook some meals on the hob, wash your hair you lazy slob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Grubby, for the love of god will you put up a swipe up for the magic mirror hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I've just watched her what I eat I a day video.
1) she stayed in her work out clothes all day.
2) a sheppards pie with beef and pork mince (boke🤢) sweetcorn & beef gravy?
Rank

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes it’s truly AMAZING how much your body can change when you photoshop it 🤬
In videos that she can't doctor, in the 4 plus years I've been watching her I've never seen her body "change", even slightly, from any of these workouts she does 😂😂 😂 😂 apart from getting more out of shape 🤷🏻‍♀️

One would suspect that even if she ran a 5k every day or took up serious weightlifting you wouldn't even see "the body change" .... any beneficial effect of exercise is always gonna be pointless when its wiped out by then consuming a packet of biscuits, a chocolate yoghurt, 4 fab lollies, 3 twirls, slow cooker cookie dough and a bottle of blossom hill white zinfandel in a 24 hour period 😂😂

80% diet hunnnn!

Reactions: 24
At this point with the amount of calories she’s consuming in a 24 hour period she would be better calling her vlogs “what I DON’T eat in a day”. That list would be smaller as she’s like a bleeping Dyson hoovering up all kinds of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Steaver and Beggy don't have any idea about holidays etc because neither of them watch the news or keep up with current affairs. If it's not mentioned on Love Island then they're oblivious.

They shouldn't have had the kids yet. They could be doing all the Magaluf white and gold themed parties and boy racer townie car meet ups they wanted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Steaver and Beggy don't have any idea about holidays etc because neither of them watch the news or keep up with current affairs. If it's not mentioned on Love Island then they're oblivious.

They shouldn't have had the kids yet. They could be doing all the Magaluf white and gold themed parties and boy racer townie car meet ups they wanted.
I said this a few pages back why would you not hold off for a few years on having kids if you were desperate to be going on holidays to tenerife with "the girls" and spend all night getting off ur tits on 3 jagerbombs for 5 euro deals?!

I could understand if Alfie wasn't planned and she felt like she missed out but aparrently 18 year old grubby and Steaver were actively trying when she fell pregnant with him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I said this a few pages back why would you not hold off for a few years on having kids if you were desperate to be going on holidays to tenerife with "the girls" and spend all night getting off ur tits on 3 jagerbombs for 5 euro deals?!

I could understand if Alfie wasn't planned and she felt like she missed out but aparrently 18 year old grubby and Steaver were actively trying when she fell pregnant with him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

"I think we should have a babeh because they're so cute and stuff and we're so in love and stuff and it's realleh realleh cute to have a babeh and stuff when you're in love."

If you can call that planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.