Rebecca Lamb #35 the blurring tool to improve my figure, all we eat is spam and sugar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think one of those AMA answers didn't have either spelling mistakes or words missing. She has no professionalism whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
Why has she filtered the photos so much that the boys look sunburnt?

Reactions: 10
She talks such utter shite 🤦‍♀️ even her body positivity picture is photo shopped to an inch of its life 🤦‍♀️

Thread suggestion. Body positivity 100%, don't you know my size 10 body pays our rent 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That pineapple drink looks revolting, she’ll be trying to flog a cocktail highlight next (you’re welcome for the suggestion becks)

Thread suggestion.... Tik Tok, on the clock, she can’t work out if she serves slop from the pan or hot pot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
First off... where is her mirror from that deluded her 2 sizes smaller and second... imagine having 50k followers and only 1000 liked your pics on average! How pathetic and fake is she!

Reactions: 12
I've sayi
The video of Alfie dancing in the pool... I genuinely believe there is something going on with him. He moves his body like an 18 month toddler does. The other day in the video of him on the swing, how he sits at that little table she has in their bedroom/in the kitchen... his coordination is just totally off. Coupled with his very obvious speech delay I would personally be concerned about his development. Absolutely nothing about him says 6 year old boy, he acts and speaks like a 2-3 year old.
I've been saying this for ages. I've got three kids of my own and work in primary education. His movements are rigid, perhaps that's why he doesn't do clubs like football at school. Could be something like dyspraxia or general development delay or even fetal alcohol syndrome (sorry to say the last option if its genuinely not the case). She'd never do that would she? X

Reactions: 8
I've sayi
I've been saying this for ages. I've got three kids of my own and work in primary education. His movements are rigid, perhaps that's why he doesn't do clubs like football at school. Could be something like dyspraxia or general development delay or even fetal alcohol syndrome (sorry to say the last option if its genuinely not the case). She'd never do that would she? X
FAS has been mentioned before in other threads before this one definitely x

Reactions: 5
B3B7C3B7-231F-41EB-AB1D-89653AD8921A.jpeg
88435B0F-E0FD-49E0-B059-1071AB716185.jpeg

Who is ready for #2SSontour? Rebs will be fuming if the stag do goes ahead after the hen is cancelled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion; #36 Our Becky’s no Mary Berry, her dinner looked gone off, prize meal Beef Struck-Steve-off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.